THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These and ocean fogs are much nicer than pattas to me. I only had the black pair from that pack, though.
Ocean fogs are absolutely one of my favorite am1s ever, I almost grabbed a 3rd pair on ebay recently just because they were ds and not insanely expensive.

if ocean fogs and a lot of those other premium AM1s didn't have the same midsole and outsole color they'd be even better

swapped the outsole on my worn pair

04963F2F-2E43-4413-9A83-93B6F6B3BF96.jpeg 6E28AD45-FFA2-4D8B-88DC-B6ADFA840C9D.jpeg

Ended up ordering 12 different pairs of socks from J. Crew and Banana Republic!
They were like 4-5 bucks a piece so I said eff it! :rofl:
Will keep the pairs I like and return the others. Thanks for the tip!
Was just telling myself while looking for a pair of socks.... I need to assess my stash... cuz I've had a sock problem for years. Need to get rid of some old pairs

Haha I figured that’s not what you meant I was just mentioning it anyway as it is a phenomenon that seems to be occurring where it just keeps coming up. I try to take it as a compliment but it’s rough, you know?
Tiktok and IG reels and all that is me trying to get ppl to check out the podcast and website which are my main things now that YT is gone
The abruptness, lack of clarity and coldness from YouTube behind my channel getting terminated taught me a lesson about not relying on a platform like that
Thanks for not throwing in the towel and continuing to create content. Spotify output has been solid. Gave me one thing YT content was missing which was longer content. YT sucks some serious monkey nuts for that move.

Back
Top Bottom