The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Not sure how I feel right now about that chapter of Naruto.

- So if Obito dies, does Kakashi die too? If he's hearing and seeing what Obito does, are they linked together at this point? Or am I over thinking this?

- So ya'll trying to tell me that Madara is on another level than Obito right now? And if Naruto/Sasuke's fusion can take him out, they can't wipe the floor with Madara at this point?

- This can't be the end of this battle with Obito can it? That was kind of anti climactic. There's got to be more right? Is he going to regenerate or something? Or is that really it? We didn't even get to see what that weapon does.

- Or will Madara do something to ascend to a level beyond super saiyan?

- Where the hell is Yondaime da gawd?

- Where is Itachi to make sense of all this?

I'm going to do this without spoiler tags, and without spoiling
1. think back to the flash before Rin died... it makes sense.
2. I dont see why thats out the realm of possibility since he was above and beyond for years and years. plus he said a few chaps ago what his real plan was. (not really surprised)
3. If you ask me this has been drawn out long enough, what more did you really want to see?
4. If goku can do it, anyone can.
5. looking like everyone else. he can't do as much with one arm. no hand seals.
6. he's already did his atonement gone forever thing after the kabutomaru fight

:lol: My Yondiame and Itachi bullets were just jokes. They're 2 of my favorite characters so I don't like seeing action without them.

But I wanted to see him actually use the sword :lol: it was pretty much just a page of him saying "Hey look guise! I got this cool sword from a dead old guy! Want to see how it works?..... Oh noes, I broke it!"

I didn't want another 5-6 weeks of fighting, but I at least wanted to see dude take someone out with it. Or chop the moon in half or something :lol:

Anxiously awaiting the next Sasuke power up...

Being that he's my favorite character, I NEED to see him whip out that Rinnegan.

:lol: My Yondiame and Itachi bullets were just jokes. They're 2 of my favorite characters so I don't like seeing action without them.

But I wanted to see him actually use the sword :lol: it was pretty much just a page of him saying "Hey look guise! I got this cool sword from a dead old guy! Want to see how it works?..... Oh noes, I broke it!"

I didn't want another 5-6 weeks of fighting, but I at least wanted to see dude take someone out with it. Or chop the moon in half or something :lol:

I think we would've just seen some sword clashes, but not him actually cut anyone with that sword... to be honest i believe that sword can do muchmore than just cut...
I feel you though.

We haven't seen enough deaths this is true. but the ones that did die were sort of unjustified. *cough Neji**
RIP BIG HOMIE ASUMA..

Kyoutai no Kanata is off to a strong start. May be my second favorite series this season.

I like how unorthodox My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with My School Romantic Comedy is. Second episode was solid there too. Got a few chuckles out of how over the top it all is :lol:

I like how unorthodox My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with My School Romantic Comedy is. Second episode was solid there too. Got a few chuckles out of how over the top it all is :lol:

First episode had me DYING, definitely one of the sleepers this season

Just finished Attack on Titan. It really grew on me, hopefully the next season answers more questions though because I'm really confused

Kyoukai No Kanata ep 3
Who's Sakura? Did I miss something or did they really not introduce her prior to that attack scene?

Last edited:
Kyoukai No Kanata ep 3
Who's Sakura? Did I miss something or did they really not introduce her prior to that attack scene?

I was legit lost in thought, trying to remember if I seen her in the first episode too :lol:

Her weapon looked familiar for some reason.

I was legit lost in thought, trying to remember if I seen her in the first episode too :lol:

Her weapon looked familiar for some reason.
I think Sakura is the friend Mirai had to kill prior to the series starting (what we saw in her flashback). I believe the shadow took her form as a way to get Mirai guilt ridden in order to take her over or something.

Nagi No Asukara ep 3-

Wow. This was a huge episode for hikari's growth. Glad to see he's growing up a bit.

^ The ED for this is phenomenal. For a series that has no manga, game or LNs this is being done very well and the art is unreal at times.

Kyoukai no Kanata-

Finally getting to the good stuff :smokin

Coppelion-

This show is quickly powering threw the books. Episode 5 will probably be when the real $%^* starts.

ok just finished sword art online. and I know what I'm about to say is not going to be the popular comment
but I really enjoyed the 2nd half of Sword Art Online.
I think story wise it was better
action couldve been better. espicially since he co uld kill but I rather enjoyed it.
his sister/cousin love thing was pointless. but hell so was all the other first half of the season live interest.

asuna kirito was a good story imo

Kyoutai no Kanata is off to a strong start. May be my second favorite series this season.

I like how unorthodox My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with My School Romantic Comedy is. Second episode was solid there too. Got a few chuckles out of how over the top it all is
laugh.gif
Also will check this anime out
Kill La Kill ep. 3
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Question. How many bystanders die each episode?
laugh.gif
Im going to check this anime out later on day. Been looking for new anime to watch since attack on titian season has ended.

Is RWBY any good plus any other anime that can be recommended. 

Nagi No Asukara ep 3-

Wow. This was a huge episode for hikari's growth. Glad to see he's growing up a bit.

^ The ED for this is phenomenal. For a series that has no manga, game or LNs this is being done very well and the art is unreal at times.

Agreed. This was a great episode.

Kill La Kill is so damn epic man :lol:

Kyousou Giga is still rather confusing, yet somehow great.

Outbreak Company is cool; it's at least a bit different in terms of plot from anything else I've seen that I can remember.

Some of the scenes in Kill la Kill have me missin the subtitles :lol:

#pervysage

When they put those suits on and those strings start riding up...

Last edited:
Just got done with the first episode of Kill la Kill and im hooked. So much goes on at one time in this anime seem like this will be a good show

ran thru the marineford arc again in one piece.

What makes you think that? :wow:

That arc was crazy.

did robin train under dragon? cuz that would be :wow: :x

because robin was on a boat with the revolutionaries who wanted her to meet dragaon. she agreed to roll with after luffy said via newspaper, 2 yrs. and that final boat scene cuts, with her wondering if she will get stronger if she meets dragon? and we all kno dragon is probably thru the roof strong, haki out the wazoo.

Back
Top Bottom