The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Lupin the 3rd :wow:

Forgot all about that man

because robin was on a boat with the revolutionaries who wanted her to meet dragaon. she agreed to roll with after luffy said via newspaper, 2 yrs. and that final boat scene cuts, with her wondering if she will get stronger if she meets dragon? and we all kno dragon is probably thru the roof strong, haki out the wazoo.

Yeah that would be dope. She been slacking. Before they put her in the crew she was unfkwitable

Lol have to go back and watch it cuz I remember it years ago I prolly only seen a couple of eps.

So kill la kill is dope y'all say? What's it about?

Lol have to go back and watch it cuz I remember it years ago I prolly only seen a couple of eps.

So kill la kill is dope y'all say? What's it about?

You need to forget OP for a couple days and watch Lupin the 3rd and catch up on Kill La Kill.

because robin was on a boat with the revolutionaries who wanted her to meet dragaon. she agreed to roll with after luffy said via newspaper, 2 yrs. and that final boat scene cuts, with her wondering if she will get stronger if she meets dragon? and we all kno dragon is probably thru the roof strong, haki out the wazoo.

Yeah that would be dope. She been slacking. Before they put her in the crew she was unfkwitable

im sayin tho, the govt wanted her dead when she was like 8. she should be doing a lot more than backhanding people. her specialty was assassination. so assassinate some people ***** damn :smh:

You need to forget OP for a couple days and watch Lupin the 3rd and catch up on Kill La Kill.

:lol: word. Now I have something else to watch

im sayin tho, the govt wanted her dead when she was like 8. she should be doing a lot more than backhanding people. her specialty was assassination. so assassinate some people ***** damn :smh:

Yeah man the always do that to good guys, so the main character can shine they dumb down the sidekicks smh

just finished binge watching attack on titan.

just wow. a great story. hope they make a 2nd season. my body is ready.

Don't worry, that's a guaranteed for a season 2. The story is no where near finished, and this series has garnered what I assume to be massive success.

But word is he's trying to wrap it up in 20 chapters :smh:

I'd rather he aim for concision and make it the best plot he can than have him draw it out a la Naruto. 20 is going to be hard though if so little continues to happen each chapter. Rushed would be an understatement.

Last edited:

fairy tail just built major momentum for this arc. explosive out the gate 

also new chapter of AoT before the wall out
interesting stuff. what does it all mean?!?!?

It's a spinoff AoT series about AoT world before the fall of wall Maria. So far there has been a preview chapter and the first official chapter released. I read it on MS last night

The build up to this Annie vs. Mikasa sparring match has everyone more hype than any potential Bones Jones vs. Anderson Silva fight ever could.

I'm still on the page where they challenge each other and all the Scout legion dudes are straight "O'ing" at the potential 
laugh.gif

Don't worry, that's a guaranteed for a season 2. The story is no where near finished, and this series has garnered what I assume to be massive success.

sweet. kinda want to look at the manga but i think ill wait for the 2nd season.

But word is he's trying to wrap it up in 20 chapters :smh:

I'd rather he aim for concision and make it the best plot he can than have him draw it out...

this x 1,000,000. it goes for any series. its best to get great plots even if its shorter than a lot of filler material to drag out a series.

Last edited:
Hajime No Ippo

Is it me or is the series moving way too fast?

Disappointed they skipped the flashback ark on Kamogawa and Neko

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom