The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Kubo doesn't care about the readers anymore, he know he ending it, he made his money. I feel like at this point he just trying to finish it.

It is what it is, ive been stuck for so long on it.
Which I also think im the only person who liked the bounto arc, which really this is just a carbon copy off imo.

Man the feels from Silver Spoon are too much :\

Was really hoping that Hachiken wouldve found a way to save Komaba ranch, and keep Komaba at school

Last edited:
Watiing on the New Kill La Kill

This week on Golden Time
Banri is suffering hard. His girl dumped him publicly and is being a ***** and Linda acting like she aint at fault for none of the wrong that happens to his. F those females >:
Samurai Flamenco
The hero is either going crazy or the Villain has powers for saying Flamenco enough times
Nagi no Asukara
Mr.Monotone and Chisaki should do it right there in the underwater town. He put time in and won his prize

Whats samurai flamenco about in a nutshell? worth the watch? similar animes?

Whats samurai flamenco about in a nutshell? worth the watch? similar animes?

lmao

Dude has been patiently waiting for sure.

5 years in the same house together and 3 of them just the 2 of them. WHILE GOING THROUGH PUBERTY and he didnt hit that. :smh:

Watiing on the New Kill La Kill

Nagi no Asukara
Mr.Monotone and Chisaki should do it right there in the underwater town. He put time in and won his prize

lmao

Dude has been patiently waiting for sure.

Patiently waiting is a huge understatement. Plus this dude is competing with some damn 14 year olds. This is ridiculous :lol:

Would've said **** it and started smashing girls at college a long time ago.

Patiently waiting is a huge understatement. Plus this dude is competing with some damn 14 year olds. This is ridiculous :lol:

Would've said **** it and started smashing girls at college a long time ago.
Competing with 14 year olds is just a shame. I can see why he is competing but imagine your girl who you spent 5 years with getting taken by something who isnt even of age yet.

Last edited:
Competing with 14 year olds is just a shame. I can see why he is competing but imagine your girl who you spent 5 years with getting taken by something who isnt even of age yet.

Right?! :lol:

Like, my man is damn near in last place too. The hell do I look like losing to two dudes still going through puberty :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Kill La Kill[/COLOR]
I love when this song plays. :pimp:

Also, Mako Joestar is back!!! :lol: :pimp:
I thought she threw away that uniform or they took it from her. :lol:

Last edited:
I probably don't belong in this thread but I just came in here to say ninja scroll is the dopest anime film I've ever seen

[h1]  [/h1]
News
2014's New Sailor Moon Crystal Anime's 1st Image, Story Intro Posted Online posted on 2014-03-13 22:00 EDT

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal to stream worldwide on Niconico this July

Toei Animation uploaded an unlinked image to its official website for the upcoming Sailor Moon anime, and the image reveals the first key image, the title, and the synopsis for the new series. The image notes that Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal will premiere in July and will stream simultaneously worldwide on the Niconico website.

sailor-moon-anime.png

The image also lists the previously revealed main staff, and reveals a synopsis:
Usagi Tsukino is a second-year middle school girl who is a little clumsy and a crybaby, but she is full of energy. One day, she meets Luna, a black cat with a crescent moon on her forehead, and she transforms into Sailor Moon, a sailor-uniformed pretty guardian of love and justice! As a chosen guardian of justice, Usagi seems to have a mission to find the Illusionary Silver Crystal with the other guardians and to protect the princess.
Meanwhile, the queen of the Dark Kingdom, Queen Beryl, also sends minions to the town where Usagi lives to obtain the Illusionary Silver Crystal, which has immense power. This causes strange events to unfold….

Can Sailor Moon really find the Illusionary Silver Crystal with the other Sailor guardians, and protect the princess…!?
The official website launched a countdown page earlier on Thursday with the words "eight days left... coming soon" with a waxing moon. The countdown does not begin until Friday.

The new Sailor Moon anime will begin streaming worldwide on the Niconico service in July. Producer Atsutoshi Umezawa (Precure franchise) said that it "is not remaking the previous anime, but adapting the original manga and starting from scratch again."

img_02.jpg
Munehisa Sakai (One Piece, One Piece: Strong World, Suite Precure) is directing this new adaptation of Naoko Takeuchi's original manga at Toei Animation, the studio behind the first anime. Yūji Kobayashi (scripts on Saint Seiya Omega, Smile Precure!) is in charge of the series scripts, and Momoiro Clover Z is performing the theme song.

Yukie Sako (chief animation director on Majestic Prince, Nyan Koi!) is designing the characters, and Yasuharu Takanashi (Naruto Shippūden, Fairy Tail, Precure franchise) is composing. The art directors will be Takashi Kurahashi (Mononoke, Gatchaman Crowds, Hakaba Kitarō) and Yumi Hosaka (Mononoke, Gatchaman Crowds). King Records is producing the soundtrack.

Takeuchi launched the original magical girl team manga series in the shōjo monthly manga magazine Nakayoshi in 1992. It soon spawned anime, a live-action television project, musicals, and other adaptations, and it also sparked a worldwide boom. The 20th anniversary project began in 2012, and featured the first musical in eight years at the AiiA Theater Tokyo last September. Kodansha has been republishing the original manga in a complete edition since last November, and Kodansha USA Publishing's Kodansha Comics imprint has been publishing the manga in North America.

Kill La Kill
My GAWD Trigger knows how to end their episodes! :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

The whole time I was like 'that's a good enough high note to end it on, nevermind this one is, and then BOOM
Fight Club Mako. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I let out an audible 'oh ****' at that point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom