The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Made a list of like 10 shows I need to watch. Gonna be a fun summer :lol:

Gotta finish Initial D up first, been laggin on that.

Last edited:
Bleach
By the looks of it, Bach might be taking his powers back from the other Quincey. Can't wait to see how this goes. :lol:

Naruto
Meh. :lol:
At least the kages look like they are gonna rejoin the fight. :lol: :pimp:

NARUTO

MANNN KISHI GOT THE NERVE TO LET A GOD MADARA GO DOWN BUT THESE DUSTY *** BUM *** KAGES STILL MANAGE TO LIVE SOME HOW SMH sasuke needs to learn how to fly too tbh :smh:

NARUTO

MANNN KISHI GOT THE NERVE TO LET A GOD MADARA GO DOWN BUT THESE DUSTY *** BUM *** KAGES STILL MANAGE TO LIVE SOME HOW SMH sasuke needs to learn how to fly too tbh :smh:

Right like this seems so backwards the hell they gon do lol

Waiting for our Savior Ten Ten

Ichigo about to hit the.

i can't be the only one disappointed in Kenpachi right now either.. didn't even let off the eyepatch

Last edited:
Kubo legit forgot that he made kenpachi say that he is stronger when he takes the eyepatch off

At this point he's wearing it for fashion

Ten Ten might legit be the one who has the save the day.

All these other ****** is befuddled and ****. She got the tools to win :lol:

Glad to see the Byakugan make its return. I wonder if Kishi will make any good out of them now that they're back? OR will he just continue to waste them away as he's done all this time?

It was only a matter of time before Naruto learned to fly.

The minute I saw Ohnoki fly back in 08 I knew Naruto was going to as well.

And it makes sense WHY he would be able to fly too

[COLOR=#red]Attack On Titan[/COLOR] Chapter 58

LEVI IS A SAVAGE MAN

also not Jean :frown:

But I seriously doubt he's dead, I know they're quick to kill off characters but I doubt they'd off Jean

Another big twist in No Game No Life

I wonder if the warbeast actually know about the other world or do they just have access to Blank's memories and recreated tokyo for the game.

Waiting for our Savior Ten Ten

Ichigo about to hit the.

i can't be the only one disappointed in Kenpachi right now either.. didn't even let off the eyepatch
Yeah seeing that Ken is one of the "war" potentials and seeing him just laying there on the ground, irks me...
But I got a feeling Urahara, Orihime, Grimmjow(hopefully) and others from Heuco Mundo are going to show up while they send Ichigo to find out what that lights about.
Can't see Kubo showing Ichigos' true power just yet...
But Kubo loves trolling, lol...

Last edited:
I'm lowkey mad nobody gave props to Kakashi for saving himself, Sakura AND Obito within a split second with that amazing little Macgyver move he did

SAO is great up until the first arc ends (Around episode 15 I think) After that it goes downhill really fast, as if they put in no actual effort.

Kill la Kill started off terribly, but became good. Nothing amazingly special, but good.

i'm like 5 eps in on SAO and my feeling now is meh... nothings really progressing
LMFAO oh yeah, if you feel that way now stop after episode 15. I know what you're talking about though, since the series is so short, they have to cram the intro into a short timeframe, and then they have a time-skip of a few months right after, and in general continue to have time-skips of an unknown length between episodes. What's more, though they know the end goal and what they have to do (Advance through to the highest level where the Big Bad presumably is) not everything they do is necessarily aimed towards that, so sometimes it really doesn't feel like they're progressing. But then that's how video games are.
sums it up perfectly

It was only a matter of time before Naruto learned to fly.

The minute I saw Ohnoki fly back in 08 I knew Naruto was going to as well.

And it makes sense WHY he would be able to fly too
No way Onoki was introduced in 08. Probably more like ... damn 2009? 5 years flew by that quick??

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom