The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I like anime, especially anime I haven't read the manga for or anime based of light novels. Time watching anime is so time consuming. I can get through so many chapters and get more content from manga. If I have plenty of free time I'll definitely take a well done anime, but with manga I know i'm getting a solid version of the work with less of a time commitment

This. I will always love manga more for this exact reason.

Just started watching Kill la Kill today. I'm on episode 6 or 7 and I don't know what all the hype was about. It's not a bad anime, but I was expecting a mind blowing experience based on what friends and people on the internet say. Does it get better? I almost gave up on it until the episode Tsumugu Kinagase was introduced.

Btw didn't now Netflix got anime that hasn't been dubbed yet. 

It gets better. That's a series that started off pretty badly to me, but grew as time went on. Was never amazing or anything, but it was decent enough.

You guys wanna talk about being hit in them feels.

I was catching up on reading attack on Titan
a Titan ate the homie Hannes. The author made titans way to OP and the humans borderline ******ed when it comes to fighting. I mean mikasa and Levi make killing titans look like child play. But Hannes gets eaten right away

Messed around and turned to Dragon Ball Z Kai this morning and they are on the Cell Saga.

Long story short I've been watching it all day. :lol:

Kinda forgot how funny and laid back Goku was. Everybody was all worried. This bamma was out fishing. :lol:

Up to the part where him and Cell are finally fighting. Probably try to make it to Gohan's big moment then call it a night. :pimp:
Idc,idc ,idc, Cell is my favorite anime enemy..
Even though he stayed getting smashed on, he always talked greazy..
Lol..
Couldn't tell him **** when he became Perfect...

Last edited:
Messed around and turned to Dragon Ball Z Kai this morning and they are on the Cell Saga.

Long story short I've been watching it all day. :lol:

Kinda forgot how funny and laid back Goku was. Everybody was all worried. This bamma was out fishing. :lol:

Up to the part where him and Cell are finally fighting. Probably try to make it to Gohan's big moment then call it a night. :pimp:
Idc,idc ,idc, Cell is my favorite anime enemy..
Even though he stayed getting smashed on, he always talked greazy..
Lol..
Couldn't tell him **** when he became Perfect...

Y'all heard of Akagme no kill? Or something like that? I think it's a new anime that's about to come out. Trailer looks pretty cool. Idk how to imbed

looks good 
smokin.gif

Y'all heard of Akagme no kill? Or something like that? I think it's a new anime that's about to come out. Trailer looks pretty cool. Idk how to imbed
I've been reading the manga for it. It's pretty good. Think I've mentioned it in the thread a couple times. I'll be checking out the anime for it. 

GITS 2nd gig is good 2sappy 2sappy
This twisty face dude though :smh:
7 episodes in and the story is developing nicely

Last edited:
Yep that's the trailer, I saw the swords and was like :wow:

:lol: but yeah I'll prolly check it out.

I think will start attack on Titan too whenever I whenever I have time, that episode I caught on Cartoon Network was pretty good. Still not ready for a bunch of feels and depression lol

I think imma quit watching fairy tail for a while so the episodes can pile up :lol: losing interest week by week...was literally only watching for Ezra and kagura fight, whatever's happening with laxus, and gajeel super saiyn transformation lol. The natsu, Lucy dragons taking over crap is getting old already

I've held off on reading Akame ga Kill ever since I heard the anime adaptation was on the way. Between that, the new Sailor Moon (judge me if you shall, but this will always have my respect for being my first foray into anime before Toonami had DBZ), and season 2 of Space Dandy and Selector Infected WIXOSS; I'm seeing potential in this upcoming season.

akama ga kill looks awesome.

And I watched like 2 episodes of Space Dandy a while back and it didn't catch my interest but I'm gonna try again since everyone seems to like it.

But can anyone recommend any anime from the past couple of seasons? Finished SAO recently, something similar would be cool, but really anything.

I hear Log Horizon is similar but I haven't gotten into it much.

besides the video game aspect, not too much in common. SAO starts off as a sort of action/mystery/ high stakes anime, that devolves into a love story 5 episodes in.

Log horizon never has a threat in it, because there is no perm death. It explores the idea of politics and how people would govern themselves and interact with the natural inhabitants. Log horizon is more of an mmo where as Sao is an action/love story if it makes any sense. Both great tho

akama ga kill looks awesome.

And I watched like 2 episodes of Space Dandy a while back and it didn't catch my interest but I'm gonna try again since everyone seems to like it.
But can anyone recommend any anime from the past couple of seasons? Finished SAO recently, something similar would be cool, but really anything.

SAO II starts July 5th.

Back
Top Bottom