The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just finished episode 10 of GITS 2nd gig.
they tried to cook my boy togusa :smh:

I hear Log Horizon is similar but I haven't gotten into it much.

besides the video game aspect, not too much in common. SAO starts off as a sort of action/mystery/ high stakes anime, that devolves into a love story 5 episodes in.

Log horizon never has a threat in it, because there is no perm death. It explores the idea of politics and how people would govern themselves and interact with the natural inhabitants. Log horizon is more of an mmo where as Sao is an action/love story if it makes any sense. Both great tho

Posted about it a couple pages back.

I don't think it's as good as SAO, still a great series up until the last 2 episodes where it just fizzles and damn near dies.

And I love the little comedic stuff they do in FMA:B. ****'s hilarious. And idk why but I love the intro song they used for the first 14 episodes.

Last edited:
I know we were talking about it earlier, but now there's official confirmation that we're gonna get a full year of Jojo, which means nothing is gonna get cut from the manga.
pimp.gif

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ture-stardust-crusaders-anime-plans-confirmed
I was considering picking up the manga too... don't eem have to 
pimp.gif

HXH

I love the approach of this arc. You show the ants as the most inhuman cruel abd ruthless beings to start out then completely humanize them at the very end. It's a shonen anime/manga with an approach that you will never see in any other shonens.
Also you see a protagonist throw away all is humanity and life to kill an enemy, while you see an antagonist give up and settle down in order to be happy.

Last edited:
HXH

I love the approach of this arc. You show the ants as the most inhuman cruel abd ruthless beings to start out then completely humanize them at the very end. It's a shonen anime/manga with an approach that you will never see in any other shonens.
Also you see a protagonist throw away all is humanity and life to kill an enemy, while you see an antagonist give up and settle down in order to be happy.
As great as this arc was, I'm hoping that the current arc in the manga doesn't end like this one. I'm tryna see some fireworks

I been putting HxH off for the longest 
mean.gif

after I finish this season of GITS and the movie it'll be next up

Do I need to watch Fullmetal Alchemist before I watch Brotherhood?
Two different plot.  The First anime follows the manga for the first half and changes direction in the middle.  Brotherhood follows the manga all the way.  I like both, but thats just me 
ohwell.gif

Naruto

The return of the harem jutsu at the most unexpected time. idk how i feel about this.

and the classic separate the group and battle to extend the story begins.

Last edited:
Naruto
I swear as soon as I saw that page, i closed the browser. I coudn't believe that jutsu was used again, especially when the world hangs in the balance. :lol:

The next chapter is gonna be interesting though.

Bleach
The chapter was pretty decent. Is it strange that I am more interested in Chad and Orihime's appearance than the brawl happening closeby? :lol:

Needless to say, the plot thickens, somewhat... :lol:

One Piece
Dat cliffhanger... :smh:
Is it just me, or is Sabo's demeanor darker than how he used to be? He straight up murked Bastille. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom