The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Maybe episodes 10 and 11 will get you into it.

I thought the chess game episode with the giant pieces was a good one.

GOOD LAWDDDDDDDDD.  I knew it was someone posessing Gray Father body, but did not expect Deliora.  Inb4 gray father body help him defeat deliora 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Knights of Sidonia[/COLOR] is over. :frown:
It wasn't the best anime of the season, but it sure was one of my favorites :lol:. I'm glad it's getting a second season. :pimp:

finished fma:b

ed finally got them winry yambs.

sorta.. not.

=|

The picture after the final episode shows him and Winry with two kids. He got the yambs son. :smokin

Also, now that you've finished Brotherhood, go watch it's movie, Sacred Star of Milos. Also very good.

i thought he was gonna get da yambs after he dropped the "your hands are for healing line".

Good looks on the movie, I'll peep it tonight.

Might check out the OVA's as well.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Jojo's Bizarre Adventure[/COLOR], breaking the 4th wall. :lol:
I do have a question after this episode though.
How is(are?) Jojo and his crew not dead yet? I swear they have received so many fatal wounds and injuries that it defies logic. :lol:
Gunshot wounds, stab wounds, burns, and other things that don't fall in those categories. It's nuts. They shouldn't be healing so fast since stands don't heal their users as far as I know. :lol:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, breaking the 4th wall.
laugh.gif

I do have a question after this episode though.
How is(are?) Jojo and his crew not dead yet? I swear they have received so many fatal wounds and injuries that it defies logic.
laugh.gif

Gunshot wounds, stab wounds, burns, and other things that don't fall in those categories. It's nuts. They shouldn't be healing so fast since stands don't heal their users as far as I know.
laugh.gif
bruh, you see how much blood comes out of a small cut. 

Man, I don't know if it's thread appropriate, but eff it, any of y'all watch Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger? **** has me in stitches.

It's about otaku's who get chosen to be Sentai heroes and have delusions to fight "evil", it's so damn ridiculous but it's just so great

Yo if y'all go look on worldstar there's anime fights right, there's a fight between this guy in blue armor and the guy with white hair, dude withh blue armor has like three swords and his voice is ikkaku or zoro. It looked really dope, anyone know what the name of that show is?

when fairy tail gets it right, its awesome. great chapter this week.

also, something I appreciate about FT is the weeks that have extra pages 
smokin.gif

I absolutely hate the english voices of Mikasa and Levi. It doesn't even make sense how bad they are. It almost reminds me of how bad Hitsugaya's english voice is ( a grown man is voicing a kid)...Armin's voice isn't that bad though

Anyway, 7 more days till some new Space Dandy marvalbertyes.gif

bruh, HSDK this week 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this is the first time in a while a twist legitimately caught me off guard 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom