The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I thought the Gintama manga was good. Does the anime follow suit.

K has been good so far.

Edit: Isn't Gintama the one about the kid samurai and his friends who end up taking on the dad who is the greatest swordsman alive? How every description says something about aliens?

Last edited:
I thought the Gintama manga was good. Does the anime follow suit.

K has been good so far.

Edit: Isn't Gintama the one about the kid samurai and his friends who end up taking on the dad who is the greatest swordsman alive? How every description says something about aliens?
That wasn't Gintama. That was Gamaran.

SAO 2
This episode makes me wish they covered Laughing Coffin more in part 1 

Yeah, i'm happy they've made a return and it's a good callback to the first arc, but I would've liked them to be covered a little more. Heck, we didn't find out what happened to them until just now. They just disappeared in the first arc.

first gif is from Sword Art Online

32 chapters in on Stone Ocean... this **** is fire 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Im re watching the Pain arc in Naruto and I just want to say the last fight sequence between him and Pain when he takes the nine tails form is some of the WORST ANIMATION OF ALL TIME.:x

SAO 2
This episode makes me wish they covered Laughing Coffin more in part 1 

exactly. That little sequence harkened back to the style of the first 5 eps on SAO1. Why that wasn't a stand alone episode in the past makes no sense.

on a side note, Kirito is still a ladies man, even when his character is a girl

Last edited:
All that jojo talk earlier almost made me go out and buy the All Star battle game today. I really want to get it now. :lol:
Just look at all the sick *** moves in the game. :lol: :pimp:

exactly. That little sequence harkened back to the style of the first 5 eps on SAO1. Why that wasn't a stand alone episode in the past makes no sense.

His in game character is still male, other players just confusing his gender due to his long hair.

His in game character is still male, other players just confusing his gender due to his long hair.
Nah it actually is a girl avatar( it's rare)

The anime doesn't emphasize it as much.

Id honestly rather see One Piece go on break or put in a bleach style filler arc in the middle then seeing every episode be completely watered down to take up 20 minutes.

All that jojo talk earlier almost made me go out and buy the All Star battle game today. I really want to get it now.
laugh.gif

Just look at all the sick *** moves in the game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lol my homie is the one who made this video. I got a lot of homies that get paid for Youtube anime gaming
laugh.gif

From Le Wiki:
Kirito's avatar in GGO is the rare «M9000» type, which is speculated by GGO players to be awarded to players with long play times. It is an avatar that many male players dream of having, due to its female appearance.

Male avatar, feminine appearance. Whatever floats their boat. :lol:

From Le Wiki:
Kirito's avatar in GGO is the rare «M9000» type, which is speculated by GGO players to be awarded to players with long play times. It is an avatar that many male players dream of having, due to its female appearance.

Male avatar, feminine appearance. Whatever floats their boat. :lol:

you'd be surprised at how many men play as women in video games. I mean, anytime you see a female avatar in any online game, chances are its not a girl actually playing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom