The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Cruise deviant art. I paid a dude to draw up pics for my story.
It will be hard finding them for free though

is there a certain point I should watch the 3D2Y special? I'm right in the middle of the impel down arc right now.

is there a certain point I should watch the 3D2Y special? I'm right in the middle of the impel down arc right now.

you can watch it right before the time skip since that's where it takes place in the storyline. If you're wtching the anime it's like episode 516 or 517 i believe. The earliest you can watch it is after Marineford.

Last edited:
HSDK out today 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Fam...my body is not ready for these two next one piece episodes [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

^^This.

I wanted to wait till more people read it. I feel the same way. I thought the series was gonna continue until Kenichi became a master at least.

I saw an interesting theory today that Momonosuke could be based on the Japanese folktale Momotaro. Might be the reason why when Jora turned him into art she gave him a peach head as well, other than it being a joke, since momo apparently is peach. It also fits, since Momo was traveling with 3 samurai, similar to how Momotaro was traveling with a dog, monkey, and pheasant. Unfortunately, as we all know those animals are already taken by Kuzan, Saka-san, and Borsalino. But if the samurai replace the animals or have different epithets it works, also other variants of the tale claim other animals and objects are brought with so I guess it depends. It also is inline with the theory that Kin'emon is not actually Momonosuke's real father, as in some versions of Momotaro, he is adopted. Anyway at the end of the tale Momotaro captures the demon chief and kills some demons and lives happily ever after.

At this point, we know Doffy wants Momo for some reason, I really don't think it's due to the devil fruit, because he ate that after Doffy was trying to catch the samurai when they were originally on Dressrosa. We also know the Samurai have something to do with Kaidou, based on their reaction when they heard the plan to take him down and the fact they wouldn't tell of their plans. While Doffy's epithet is "Heavenly Demon" I don't see him being the demon from the story, if the samurai and momo subplot is based off Momotaro. It could instead be Kaidou is the demon and Momo has something to do with gaining an upperhand against him. Who knows, just thought I'd share. 

Still don't want Momo in the crew at the end of all this, cause I hate his character and think he sucks, but though this was interesting, especially since Oda likes to incorporate science, fairytales and Folklore into his store. 

I just read that. These mangas wrapping up too abrupt for my taste

Looks like FT gearing up for the finish line too
nerd.gif
Looks like it cause it looks like Mashima want to test out his new one-shot in the next issue. I guess if it's well received he might turn that into his next series.

So by the end of this year, we might be left with OP and Toriko, among others talked about in here. :lol:

New film from Studio Ghibli in the coming soon. :pimp:

The art style alone has me hyped for it, and of course, it's a Ghibli film. :lol: :pimp:
Naruto Prequel? :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Brothas im out in taiwan and went to the one piece exhibition art show last night. Cooleset experience ive been to anime wise. They didnt allow pics so I cant show ypu but they had original art pieces and story panels.
1st episode and pages started in 1997......damn yall. 17 years. Though I didnt start reading it til 2003/4. I remember the fox kids one I was 11-12. Wow.

The art style alone has me hyped for it, and of course, it's a Ghibli film. :lol: :pimp:

As long as it isnt as heart wrenching as Grave the Fireflies Ill be good.

As long as it isnt as heart wrenching as Grave the Fireflies Ill be good.
Nothing will be as sad as grave of the fireflies. The only other thing that can't make me teary like that is the opening sequence from UP

I put a break on Naruto a while ago but recently I've been binge watching and I'm almost caught up.  I forgot how 
pimp.gif
 it was.  After I catch up I'll probably start the manga again as well.

I put a break on Naruto a while ago but recently I've been binge watching and I'm almost caught up.  I forgot how :pimp:  it was.  After I catch up I'll probably start the manga again as well.
Yeah man. I got caught up with Shippuden and started watching OG Naruto again. I've noticed so many things that I didn't think about while the story was developing.

I just found out that there's a birth of Levi spinoff for Attack on Titan. I feel like i'm late on it. :lol:
It was pretty good. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom