The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Haikyuu! is essentially the volleyball version of Slam Dunk, which isn't a bad thing at all. That reminds me apparently Vagabond is supposed to comeback this fall if anyone else reads that. 

Haikyuu! is essentially the volleyball version of Slam Dunk, which isn't a bad thing at all. That reminds me apparently Vagabond is supposed to comeback this fall if anyone else reads that. 

But Hinata doesnt piss you off as much as Sakuragi ever did lol.

Naruto
OOOHHHHH WEEE!!! I honestly did not see this coming. I really thought Kishi was gonna make it a team 7 lived happily ever after type deal. Looks like we got a few more chapters to go boys.
pimp.gif
 Hopefully this fight is going to live up to the hype

Last edited:
Naruto is out
Sasuke trollin :lol:. We're finally about to get the fight we've been waiting for :smokin

Last edited:
Naruto: we knew this was coming. We KNEW it. Kishi has been hyping this for years, man. YEARS!

Looks like Naruto is gonna have to put in that REAL work for once. :pimp:

Sasuke is a ho *** dude bro... Seriously one of the worst characters in naruto. Hated him since he left the village. :smh:

Damn Bruh. LUFFY needs to get serious ASAP!!

I'm so out of the naruto loop. I'm at the part where Madara barely showed up.

All these subtle naruto spoilers make me want to pick it up again.

I don't side with him but he has a very valid point.
He wants to kill the 5 Kage. No matter how you look at it that entire institution is corrupt. Furthermore he knows EXACTLY how the villages were created, he heard it straight from Hashirama's mouth. These ****** aint's **** and Sasuke wants to "execute" them for their crimes.

The bijuu may be "nice" for the time being, but that doesn't change the fact that they're living superweapons. Naruto may have befriended them, but Sasuke wants them out of the picture, period. When the man says he wants to be "Hokage", he really means that he wants to be a dictator and rule the ******* continent.
Sasuke ain't ******* round with this ninja **** no more.

Last edited:
I'm kinda wondering if naruto still has his 1/2 of kurama in him or were all the tailed beasts completely sealed. Either way it puts naruto in a deficit for the fight.

I don't get how sauske could use the sealing technique on his own and how he plans on undoing the tsukiomi on his own if he has to kill naruto to get to the kages.

I'm kinda wondering if naruto still has his 1/2 of kurama in him or were all the tailed beasts completely sealed. Either way it puts naruto in a deficit for the fight.

I don't get how sauske could use the sealing technique on his own and how he plans on undoing the tsukiomi on his own if he has to kill naruto to get to the kages.
Nah.  Chibaku Tensei was always a Rinnegan ability, but I think one of great magnitude like the one used on Kaguya required the full Rikudo power (Sasuke + Naruto).  Nagato and Madara could both do it but it probably wouldn't have been able to seal Kaguya. Creating an actual gigantic moon requires Hagoromo's Moon and Sun seal

Naruto still has the Yin Kurama, and the residual chakra of the other tailed beasts, so there's no real power deficit. Remember also that Sasuke been stated that only his Rinnegan could dispel the Infinite Tsukuyomi, but I guess that's forgotten about? Maybe he'll genjutsu Naruto into helping undo the Tsukuyomi

Sasuke got all this **** planned out

Nah.  Chibaku Tensei was always a Rinnegan ability, but I think one of great magnitude like the one used on Kaguya required the full Rikudo power (Sasuke + Naruto).  Nagato and Madara could both do it but it probably wouldn't have been able to seal Kaguya. Creating an actual gigantic moon requires Hagoromo's Moon and Sun seal

Naruto still has the Yin Kurama, and the residual chakra of the other tailed beasts, so there's no real power deficit. Remember also that Sasuke been stated that only his Rinnegan could dispel the Infinite Tsukuyomi, but I guess that's forgotten about? Maybe he'll genjutsu Naruto into helping undo the Tsukuyomi

Sasuke got all this **** planned out

I'm guessing that they'll both be sealed to end the transmigration :nerd:

Naruto
The time has come I see. I dont think this is gonna drag out, at least I hope it doesn't. :lol:
Although Sasuke does have a point, I don't see him coming out of this the victor.

One Piece
Fuji siding with the pirates, I didn't see that coming, and I'm sure he didn't either. :lol:
And Doffy trying to throw a sob story in there, but it only made him out to be even more evil, if that's even possible. :lol:

Bleach
Kurotsuchi, saving the day in his own twisted way. :lol:
All it took was one stab to the heart to kill gigi. A bit of a shame really considering everything s/he has done.

Naruto
Should have let Tobirama body Sasuke however many chapters ago when he was first revived. Sasuke trying to sound good, but honestly this is just a power grab. All these kage already proved they ain't **** when it comes time to do war and will probably have to step down, and there's already an alliance in place. Most of the steps to reformation are in place, and the most incorruptible dude is trying to lead the way, in Naruto. Things are already in position to be rebuilt in a new way. But that's not enough? How is he different from any other villain in this arc? He wants to destroy the world and replace it with his vision of an ideal world. He wants everyone to live like slaves or something? Might as well keep em all wrapped up in those leaves. 
I hope Naruto throws his feelings out and stops giving sasuke chances and just goes ahead and kills dude. They all need to go to the Mike Ehrmantraut school of no half measures. 

Itachi is rolling over in his grave.
One Piece
Disappointed in only 13 pages.
Obviously we still have much more of Doffy's flashback to see, but I like how so far it's not a typical sob story background to give compassion to the villain, but rather shows that Doffy's short stint as a Tenryuubito was enough to corrupt him as a child and give him a warped perception of reality. His spoiled brat nature hasn't changed essentially, it's just escalated. On the mother's deathbed panel it looks like on of the bothers was hugging the dying mother, while the other watched on. This is probably Corazon. He probably ended up being more compassionate and understanding, since he was younger than Doffy and was a Tenryuubito for a shorter time. This probably led to the conflict between him and Doffy. THeir father obviously had the right intentions, but executed things very poorly, The CD's are becoming more interesting, because we've seen ones like those from Saoboady, then we have those who were willing to thank Otohime for saving their son. Now we have Doffy's father who didn't like the immorality and left. Looking forward to seeing more.

I liked the scenes with Koala yelling at Sabo.

Fuji remains a mystery, but I guess it's good to have a guy like him in the marines. He obviously held back against Sabo, to make it appear as if he was doing his job and not siding with pirates. Looking forward to how this plays out.

The trust in the Riku family come back.

I wonder what Mansherry's purpose is in the plot.

I wish for once Luffy would take a fight seriously from the outset. Anyway it looks like it will be a seesaw battle. Obviously those ropes won't hold Luffy. Trebol essentially seems done. Law just got stabbed some more and he was already running on fumes. Luffy should just uses CoC on Bellamy then he can focus on Doffy. Doffy catching Luffy like that was just to hold things up while he goes into exposition and hopefully so we see the other fights. I don't want a bunch of round of Luffy vs Doffy. Just finish it off in this one please.

Also the cover page are is getting more interesting.
In regards to the cover story in OP, as we saw Jinbe just found out about the alliance and probably knows they have Caesar. We also saw bzck in ch. 700 Jinbe saw the Newspaper so this is just catch up on what he's been doing. It'd be nice if when his cover story ended with the end of the arc. We also know he was heading to Big Mom to cut ties, but now instead the cover story might be setting up for him to run into the Sunny group

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom