The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Finally current on Naruto. Took all 8 hours of my work day
laugh.gif

Of course.....After all that, this dude still would do that...... How people still ride out for this guy is beyond me.

Also LOL at the idea that Sasuke is on Narutos level, dude has been fighting for a week nonstop at the very least, sharing chakra with everyone, and put the beats on EVERY major threat that has been on the battlefield. Sasuke just showed up and is seemingly on Narutos level if not below it.

Madara is still alive 
nerd.gif
 and now hes got Sage of Six Paths justu within him still. After Naruto handles Sasuke hes going to have to deal with that

Kakashi is the only unkillable character on this show 
laugh.gif
. Son has cheated death like 6 times already.

I wonder how many Rasengan variations we've seen total, gotta be over 50, just has to be.

When he willed himself back to life; proclaimed that the way of the student is first the way of the teacher; when he revealed he'd thought of his life as nothing but a failure; when he entrusted his final will to Naruto.

I'll miss Jiraiya forever man. He makes Minato and everyone else look like chumps in my opinion. Every other death in this series is just competing for second place.

Last edited:
Madara is still alive 
nerd.gif
 and now hes got Sage of Six Paths justu within him still. After Naruto handles Sasuke hes going to have to deal with that
Thought the sage confirmed Madara was dead when Sasuke ran over to kill him after the fight with Kaguya. The sage said it wasn't necessary cause Madara is already dead.

Madara is still alive 
nerd.gif
Thought the sage confirmed Madara was dead when Sasuke ran over to kill him after the fight with Kaguya. The sage said it wasn't necessary cause Madara is already dead.
Wow I totally jumped from 690- 692 
laugh.gif
 thanks bro. I just read it, Sof6P said that hes dying not death though so I think hes going to make it.

If Obito survived from having the 10 tails removed, why cant Madara? I dont really see any fundemental difference between the way either of them lost it.

Last edited:

Madara is still alive :nerd:  and now hes got Sage of Six Paths justu within him still. After Naruto handles Sasuke hes going to have to deal with that
Wow I totally jumped from 690- 692 :lol:  thanks bro. I just read it, Sof6P said that hes dying not death though so I think hes going to make it.

If Obito survived from having the 10 tails removed, why cant Madara? I dont really see any fundemental difference between the way either of them lost it.

Obito was dying from it being removed from him, as numerous people noted, and the same reason was attributed to Madara dying.

Story also only has a few months left at best so there's not really any time to have him come back again.

Last edited:

Wow I totally jumped from 690- 692 
laugh.gif
 thanks bro. I still dont think he's dead though, too easy. If Obito survived from having the 10 tails removed, why cant Madara? I dont really see any fundemental difference between the way either of them lost it.
That's why most people thought it was an inconsistency in the writing, but I think Obito survived because while the tailed beast were extracted from him the Gedo Mazo remained sealed in him and since it had life force, Obito could keep living. The rules of the narutoverse seem to always be changing and have lots of loopholes. 

When he willed himself back to life; proclaimed that the way of the student is first the way of the teacher; when he revealed he'd tought of his life as nothing but a failure; when he entrusted his final will to Naruto.

I'll miss Jiraiya forever man. He makes Minato and everyone else look like chumps in my opinion. Every other death in this series is just competing for second place.
This... All of this....:smh: :frown:

Hunter x Hunter ep 148
No beyond netero in the last ep of hunterxhunter
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Dudes ain't  even think about a potential continuation to the anime.

Blame Togashi's illness; at the rate the manga is going the anime would have had to include ungodly amounts of filler lest it overtake Togashi's constant hiatuses and breaks.

Although rumor has it that this ***** don't really be sick; he be chilling at the crib playing Dragon Quest
mean.gif

Geniuses are always the laziest
mean.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Dudes ain't  even think about a potential continuation to the anime.

Blame Togashi's illness; at the rate the manga is going the anime would have had to include ungodly amounts of filler lest it overtake Togashi's constant hiatuses and breaks.

Although rumor has it that this ***** don't really be sick; he be chilling at the crib playing Dragon Quest
mean.gif

Geniuses are always the laziest
mean.gif
I said it a couple weeks ago, but the latest hiatus started around the time a new dragonquest came out in Japan. Last hiatus, he was writing messages about how he had to start the game over cause he didn't like his characters appearance. Dude been lazy. Makes a schedule to chart out how much free time he'll have a day if he works a certain amount.  That's also why one panel you'll get nice art, then the next you get rough sketches he didn't feel like doing like 

I'm dying right now, I always wondered why that happens :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My guy Togashi gives not ONE damn :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm dying right now, I always wondered why that happens
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My guy Togashi gives not ONE damn :hay
Usually an artist will go back and clean it up for the volumes, but he doesn't do that either. The same thing happened in Yu Yu Hakusho, he changed from a detailed art style to a minimalist one during the dark tournament cause he said he was working to hard and needed more free time. It's not like he needs money tho. He's got money from HxH and YYH plus his wife has that sailor moon money.

yeah bruh. i regret reading the chimera ant arc in HxH cuz i couldnt wait to see what happened. worst drawings ive ever seen. :x shoulda just waited on the anime :smh:

Whuuut how come?? Man they had 2 weeks come on Kishi

It's not an issue with the writer. The company that releases jump, shueisha, is shipping the magazines out later to try an prevent piracy. Since the magazines go out later, translators get the raws later, so we get the chapter later. If it makes you feel any better we still get the chapter before it's officially released in Japan since it doesn't come out till Monday there.

Back
Top Bottom