The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Ooh right, thanks for the knowledge bros. Naruto is the only manga I read so got nothing to hold me over haha. oh and AoT

I know we all hate fillers. But in Naruto they did a reason arc showing Kakashi as a kid. Its pretty good.. shows him becoming ANBU shows Minato becoming Hokage

wow went on mangapanda to see if naruto was out yet and i seen initial D :wow:

i use to love this thing when i was a kid surprised they still make chapters.. :smokin might have to get back to it

Last edited:
wow went on mangapanda to see if naruto was out yet and i seen initial D
eek.gif

i use to love this thing when i was a kid surprised they still make chapters..
smokin.gif
might have to get back to it
It's over, someone is just finishing up translating the last few chapters, so you can probably read it all at once and not have to wait weekly. You can watch the anime if you want the final stage is only 4 episodes that wrap up the series.

omg im rereading it from chapter one this **** is COMEDY :rofl:

initial D>>>>

bruh making life decisions over a full tank of gas THE FEELS :rofl:

edit- dam read thru hella chapters :frown: so many feels :frown: :frown:

Last edited:
Naruto is out.

Not really you eager *** ******.

Bout 10 more hours to go.

mother ****** i clicked the spoiler worried too mother ****** thats how ready i was I WAS SO GOD DAM READY I CLICKED THE SPOILER JUST TO GET A TASTE BEFORE I ACTUALLY READ IT

mother ****** :stoneface:

So Naruto is actually out now ScumbagFlatbush
This shoulda came out last week so this week coulda been action time!! **** is bout to get real tho
pimp.gif
Kishi shoulda made it that Sasuke actually killed sakura man that had me
eek.gif
but the fact that he just genjutsu'd her makes me think theres a part of him that actually cares about her and that will be his downfall.

Naruto
Set-up chapter for the fight, nothing more. I hope to God there's not any flashbacks. At this point, I don't even see why they'd be needed. We've spent the entire story with these characters, we know why they are the way they are. Get the speeches out of the way and just make them have a bomb *** fight.

Does Naruto even have any chakra left at this point? Hes got no 9 tails chakra and I feel like hes also out of the chakra that the So6P gave him too.

naruto has plenty of charka left from the tailed beast

sasuke on the other hand iono how my boy pullin it off :lol:

naruto has plenty of charka left from the tailed beast

sasuke on the other hand iono how my boy pullin it off
laugh.gif
For real, because I am under the impression that it takes chakra to keep the EMS and Rinnegan active, and son has just been standing there with them active, he doesnt even look like he has a scratch on him.

I was about to say; If anything, Naruto's chakra is the last thing anyone should worry about.

Son has an unlimited supply.

:lol: Sakura got played for the very last time. Sasuke was looking like a real one until he faked out killing her. :smh:

Naruto is about to beat the brakes off Sasuke. :pimp:

And how predictable, we go back to the location where it all began to fight :stoneface:

Naruto
Sasuke the heartbreak kid.

Honestly thought he killed her before they said it was a genjutsu

I actually enjoyed this weeks chapter, and finally looking forward to next.
lmao @ the Sakura haters though.

Does Naruto even have any chakra left at this point? Hes got no 9 tails chakra and I feel like hes also out of the chakra that the So6P gave him too.
Yes he does, half of Kyuubi is still sealed inside him thanks to Obito wripping it out of Madara, (Because Minato's a chump and couldn't do a damn thing for his son when it really counted) along with pieces of chakra from every single Bijuu. With half of Kyuubi's chakra previously he fought for over a day, and fed chakra to an entire army, while keeping himself going. He'll be just fine, and if anything should win this fight due to sheer stamina in a battle of attrition. :lol: Sasuke's chakra is like a drop compared to Naruto's ocean.

Last edited:
For real, because I am under the impression that it takes chakra to keep the EMS and Rinnegan active, and son has just been standing there with them active, he doesnt even look like he has a scratch on him.

I don't understand why people would think that Sasuke has a small chakra supply, it was established since the Team 7 days that Sasuke also has an unusually large supply of chakra. Not as much as Naruto, but he shouldn't be suffering any stamina issues. You aren't even able to maintain the Rinnegan unless you specifically have a huge supply of Senju or Uzumaki chakra.

Sasuke explicitly has Hashirama's chakra and the chakra of the sage, he should be fine.

And people thinking Naruto is gonna wax Sasuke within the first five minutes :smh:

Last edited:
AWFUL chapter of naruto, this is why I stopped ******* with it in the first place. This continual worship of sasuke from all characters...are you kidding me?? It's BEEN YEARS since he's gone rouge and they still actin like he just left yesterday. Sakaura is still on this dudes nuts?? Wtf?? Like Bruh..I can't take it anymore. They're ruining this **** every chapter is goes on. Terrible man. Just terrible

Back
Top Bottom