The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

What does this sasuke understanding mean? Shut up and fight or something else?
He understands that naruto can empathize with the pain of losing a loved one and sasukes overall disposition
Oh i get it now. Thanks. This isnt directed at you but to the guys saying sasuke is gonna die, he's already been confirmed to be in the movie as an older version (along with everyone else) so I'm guessing he aint gonna die since the movie is cannon?

Naruto

:smh: Kishi has 5 chapters left and he starts out with flashbacks from the jump, most of them not even completely new material. He's literally wasting time rehashing over old ground now. A chapter with nothing but fighting, and no speaking at all would've been much better, since he doesn't have a lot of time to make this fight good, and to still give the series some type of conclusion (Because really he can't spend all five chapters with them fighting and talking)
May I ask how you know there's only 5 chapters left?

Naruto

:smh: Kishi has 5 chapters left and he starts out with flashbacks from the jump, most of them not even completely new material. He's literally wasting time rehashing over old ground now. A chapter with nothing but fighting, and no speaking at all would've been much better, since he doesn't have a lot of time to make this fight good, and to still give the series some type of conclusion (Because really he can't spend all five chapters with them fighting and talking)

Really? LOL it was announced a few days ago now; look anywhere on the internet and you'll see it.

Just an example

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/07/naruto-manga-will-come-to-an-end-in-november

Last edited:
Naruto

Really? LOL it was announced a few days ago now; look anywhere on the internet and you'll see it.

Just an example

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/07/naruto-manga-will-come-to-an-end-in-november
1) thank you 2) I wasn't asking in a condescending tone, I honestly didn't know.

Naruto

Just an example

1) thank you 2) I wasn't asking in a condescending tone, I honestly didn't know.

Welcome, and yeah I got that. I'm just really surprised you didn't know, because everyone's been talking about it; though I guess it may depend on what sites you frequent outside of this one, and if any of your friends are into the series as well. I know a bunch of my friends went crazy over it.

Yo, this was the best chapter of the DR arc, it made all the waiting we've done worth it. I actually kinda sympathize with Donquixote family now, but then I remember all the evil they've done. Corazon is nothing like I expected but I love his character. Their backstory is also sad but Homing is an idiot for not thinking the former slaves was gone get at em and for.not telling Doffy to quiet up

Bruh I know!! Doffy is just an ill villain man...too dope. I'm just wondering how everybody discussing these boring *** naruto chapters when this crazy **** is going on in OP :smh:

Kubo is giving me a little faith again..
Please just stay consistent and give the audience beast mode battles..
Shout out to @iYen For that comprehensive list. Going to check Tokyo Ghoul out..

NO MUGEN
NO MUGEN
NO MUGEN

NO New anime manga for you til you get in to one piece!

Damn shame about bleach, it was doing so well.

Let me be blasphemous for one second.

One Piece is the greatest of all time

I'm still happy Naruto is ending (and I may have been the biggest fan of Naruto of all time pre time skip)

Akame Ga Kill is better than Attack on Titan

I agree with everything except Akame beating AOT. Nooooo way. I even got people who always make fun of anime to **** with Attack on titan

Attack on Titan is literally one of the most hopeless stories i've ever read...and I love it. :pimp:

Last edited:
This is all opinion of course

but she's already in my top 5 favorite anime characters of all time. she brings the LOLZ and shes crazy strong. Shes like a mix of Lady Armstrong and Kakashi with a splash of Gin. . I can't explain it Luv this chick

Last edited:
I agree with everything except Akame beating AOT. Nooooo way. I even got people who always make fun of anime to **** with Attack on titan

Look at you :lol:

Like it didn't take MAD convincing just to make you give it a real shot.

I don't know if id say akame ga kill is "better" that AoT, but i find it more interesting.

I don't particularly care for Eren as a main character and the pacing is kinda bad imo

Where as akame may not be the most well written manga/ anime it has an interesting premise with interesting characters

I don't know if id say akame ga kill is "better" that AoT, but i find it more interesting.

I don't particularly care for Eren as a main character and the pacing is kinda bad imo

Where as akame may not be the most well written manga/ anime it has an interesting premise with interesting characters

Yea like I said it's all my opinion. But yea far more interesting. brings the LOLZ good fights, good story imo.
anyone can die at any time.

Now it's the same with AOT with anyoone and everyone can die.
but the tone is so serious and though I like it, I'd rather be entertained with some LOLZ and some 1 on 1 human(ish) fights. rather than fighting giants all the time.
more action imo.

Look at you :lol:

Like it didn't take MAD convincing just to make you give it a real shot.

Lol I remember that.

NO MUGEN
NO MUGEN
NO MUGEN

NO New anime manga for you til you get in to one piece!

Damn shame about bleach, it was doing so well.

Let me be blasphemous for one second.

One Piece is the greatest of all time

I'm still happy Naruto is ending (and I may have been the biggest fan of Naruto of all time pre time skip)

Akame Ga Kill is better than Attack on Titan

200.gif

You still the homie though...
[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
I'll check Akame Ga Kill out too.

Yo, this was the best chapter of the DR arc, it made all the waiting we've done worth it. I actually kinda sympathize with Donquixote family now, but then I remember all the evil they've done. Corazon is nothing like I expected but I love his character. Their backstory is also sad but Homing is an idiot for not thinking the former slaves was gone get at em and for.not telling Doffy to quiet up
Bruh I know!! Doffy is just an ill villain man...too dope. I'm just wondering how everybody discussing these boring *** naruto chapters when this crazy **** is going on in OP
mean.gif
I can't **** with One Piece's ugly cornball **** one bit.

Bruh I know!! Doffy is just an ill villain man...too dope. I'm just wondering how everybody discussing these boring *** naruto chapters when this crazy **** is going on in OP
mean.gif
I think this every week. I'm like oh a great OP chapter maybe we'll actually talk about it. Nope only Naruto talk and it's almost the same stuff weekly. Maybe when Naruto ends people will hope on board with OP.

One Piece's art fits the story perfectly. I honestly think it has some of the best and most creative character designs, except for when huge dudes get stick legs. It doesn't need a super realistic art style nor would that art style work in the world Oda created. It's also not like the drawings are low quality either. The art enhances the story, which you'd know if you ever took the time to read it. People always say oh OP's are is too cartoonish so I'm not gonna read it. Then when they do they either end up liking it or they just accept it because the story itself is good. 

yikes, bruh said one piece is the greatest
In terms of shounen manga, why is that a wild statement? 

One Piece is the best selling manga series to date overall, even outselling Dargon Ball. And just for the year of 2014 the only series that's been outselling it is Attack on Titan. Based on numbers alone it's not a wild statement at all. People love One Piece.

mean.gif
I think this every week. I'm like oh a great OP chapter maybe we'll actually talk about it. Nope only Naruto talk and it's almost the same stuff weekly. Maybe when Naruto ends people will hope on board with OP.

One Piece's art fits the story perfectly. I honestly think it has some of the best and most creative character designs, except for when huge dudes get stick legs. It doesn't need a super realistic art style nor would that art style work in the world Oda created. It's also not like the drawings are low quality either. The art enhances the story, which you'd know if you ever took the time to read it. People always say oh OP's are is too cartoonish so I'm not gonna read it. Then when they do they either end up liking it or they just accept it because the story itself is good. 
bruh I read like the first 30 chapters of the manga, then stopped. then that whole mermaid arc. then the secret frozen science facility arc.

and when the lower torso of a samurai was having a conversation with thm i was like ok **** this **** and stopped.

i didn't even care who the evil nazi ghost scientist was.

i'm good. **** is cheesy trash. maybe 13 year old me would have liked it but current me thinks it's ***.

tho i prob will give it one more try when naruto ends
laugh.gif

One Piece is the best selling manga series to date overall, even outselling Dargon Ball. And just for the year of 2014 the only series that's been outselling it is Attack on Titan. Based on numbers alone it's not a wild statement at all. People love One Piece.
Exactly, it's not an outlandish statement at all. I think when it was broken down into new volumes released this year OP was still on top. Oda has been releasing high quality arcs for a long time now as well. I know sales aren't everything, which is why I was wondering what his thoughts were.

Back
Top Bottom