The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Sorry but nothing will ever offend me more then Mr. Popo..
[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I remember a friend back in the day asking me if I was sure Mr. Popo was even Black.

I was like?

Mr.Popo.png

Last edited:
Sweat's more because he's literally been fighting for over a day straight, compared to Sasuke fighting for what maybe amounts to a few hours. This honeslty isn't all that different from their first fight. Naruto's damn near exhausted already and Sasuke's fairly fresh.

Lol Naruto ain't no more exhausted than Sasuke is. :lol:

Dude received multiple powerups and chakra infusions over the course of the final battles.

Had his heart literally stopped, literally was on the brink of death before coming back good as new. Same as Sasuke.

After they were killed by Madara they should both be on even playing fields. Dude wasn't panting and sweating when he came back from the dead, and neither was Sasuke. Matter fact, it's manga fact that Naruto has MORE base stamina than Sasuke, and yet he's the one panting and heaving :lol:

Yall making excuses for Nardo. "Naruto hasn't broken a sweat". "Wait naruto has broken a sweat but it's because he's been fighting more than Sasuke despite doing the excat same amount of fighting as Sasuke since their revival with an additional power boost." :lol:

Last edited:
Sweat's more because he's literally been fighting for over a day straight, compared to Sasuke fighting for what maybe amounts to a few hours. This honeslty isn't all that different from their first fight. Naruto's damn near exhausted already and Sasuke's fairly fresh.

Lol Naruto ain't no more exhausted than Sasuke is. :lol:

Dude received multiple powerups and chakra infusions over the course of the final battles.

Had his heart literally stopped, literally was on the brink of death before coming back good as new. Same as Sasuke.

After they were killed by Madara they should both be on even playing fields. Dude wasn't panting and sweating when he came back from the dead, and neither was Sasuke. Matter fact, it's manga fact that Naruto has MORE base stamina than Sasuke, and yet he's the one panting and heaving :lol:

Wrong; Naruto being tired was just noted in this chapter, by Sasuke no less, who pointed out that Natuto's Bijuu Chakra was nearly depleted. Naruto's also been shown to be cut and bruised at various points during the war, and we've seen that Kyuubi does actually have a limit, and that it needs to recharge, which its other half was shown doing in this chapter, before it sent Naruto the energy to give him a boost, after Sasuke took chakra from the other 8 Bijju for his own boost. Naruto's been fight for over a day without rest, Sasuke's been fighting for a few hours; to say they should be equally tired is ridiculous. Naruto's panting and heaving because he's expended more chakra over a longer period of time. The fact he's just starting to do this again now (I say again, because just like we've seen him bruised and bleeding before during this war, this also isn't the first time we've seen him pant or sweat) just shows that fight Obito, 6 Bijuu, Madara, the Juubi, and Kaguya is finally starting to get to him.

You just admitted that it's canon that Naruto has more stamina than Sasuke, and it's also canon he has more chakra, plus Kyuubi, yet he's noted to be tired and nearly drained of chakra in this very chapter. Why else would that be except for the tremendous amount of effort he's put into this war? :rolleyes Your own statement proves my point. Or do you think that Sasuke's suddenly pushed Naruto so far in a few seconds that all Naruto's chakra nearly disappeared?

Last edited:
Wrong; Naruto being tired was just noted in this chapter, by Sasuke no less, who pointed out that Natuto's Bijuu Chakra was nearly depleted. Naruto's also been shown to be cut and bruised at various points during the war, and we've seen that Kyuubi does actually have a limit, and that it needs to recharge, which its other half was shown doing in this chapter, before it sent Naruto the energy to give him a boost, after Sasuke took chakra from the other 8 Bijju for his own boost. Naruto's been fight for over a day without rest, Sasuke's been fighting for a few hours; to say they should be equally tired is ridiculous. Naruto's panting and heaving because he's expended more chakra over a longer period of time. The fact he's just starting to do this again now (I say again, because just like we've seen him bruised and bleeding before during this war, this also isn't the first time we've seen him pant or sweat) just shows that fight Obito, 6 Bijuu, Madara, the Juubi, and Kaguya is finally starting to get to him.

You just admitted that it's canon that Naruto has more stamina than Sasuke, and it's also canon he has more chakra, plus Kyuubi, yet he's noted to be tired and nearly drained of chakra in this very chapter. Why else would that be except for the tremendous amount of effort he's put into this war?
eyes.gif
Your own statement proves my point. Or do you think that Sasuke's suddenly pushed Naruto so far in a few seconds that all Naruto's chakra nearly disappeared?
Let me put it in simple terms, because you missed my point.
Yes, Naruto's been fighting the war all day. Sure, he was exhausted.

Let's say that, pre-death, Naruto's max HP is 6,000 and his max Chakra is 6,000.

Pre-death, Sasuke's max HP is 6,000 and his max chakra is 5,000.

Naruto and Sasuke are killed by blind Madara. So now, both of them, HP and Chakra, are at a flat zero. Or maybe .5 and .5, since they didn't completely die. The point is that sensors stated that they could feel literally no chakra from either of them. Naruto's heart was practically stopped.

They meet Hagoromo and get MASSIVE power-ups. And then they awake at the same time and begin fighting Madara at the SAME TIME.

So, after his revival, Naruto now has access to the chakra of the 8 other beasts, the Gudo dama, an enhanced Sage Mode, and Hagoromo's Yang seal. He's at a level BEYOND anything he's displayed during the war.

So we can say that his HP was bumped up to 9,000 and his chakra is also 9,000. Whatever he was going through before his "death" is an absolute nonfactor, because he is more powerful and capable after revival than he ever was.

There is no feasible reason you can give me as to why he would continue to feel the exhaustion of the previous battles after dying and being revived at beyond his previous maximum capacity.  If what you're saying is true, then he should still have been experiencing extreme exhaustion instead of giving Madara vicious hands and destroying the Shinju with one attack. There's a panel after his revival where Naruto says "I feel like I can do anything."  There is no panel of Naruto experiencing fatigue because of the events that took place BEFORE his death and before he and Sasuke began fighting Madara/Kaguya. If you can show me such a panel, I'll concede the argument.
Sasuke is revived also with a massive power boost. He immediately warps to Madara and begins fighting at Naruto's side.

So Naruto has gone from HP 6,000 and Chakra 6,000 to HP 9,000 and Chakra 9,000, and Sasuke has gone from HP 6,000 and chakra 5,000 to HP 9,000 and chakra maybe 8,000.

Meaning, they both began fighting Madara at beyond full power. Every fight Naruto has been in since his revival, Sasuke's been right there.

And yet, Naruto's the one panting and heaving.
TL;DR Naruto's getting that work.

Last edited:
KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush I'll be generous and break this down for you.

Naruto has access to small parts of the other 8 Bijuu, not all of their chakra residing within him. All of their chakra is just what Sasuke tapped into this chapter.

What's more, you're overestimating what Hagoromo did for Naruto and Sasuke. All he did was give them the sun and moon symbols to seal Kaguya. Their respective chakras, and even their revivals came about at the hands of outside forces; Obito gave Naruto the Kyuubi and chakras of the other Bijuu; Kabuto pumped energy into Sasuke, which gave Sasuke the Rinnegan. The Sage didn't do any of that. What's more, the power they gained from Hagoromo, the Sun and Moon symbols, have since disappeared since they used the technique against Kaguya, so that's gone.

Also, in terms of a revival, you're pulling from thin air the state they'd be in immediately after being revived. There's nothing to say any and every wound they had would disappear, especially on Naruto's end. What's more, the chakra of Kyuubi and therfore all the Bijuu is finite, as I said that's already been shown in this war, and was mentioned again in this very chapter. If Naruto was returned to 100%, then that chakra would all be at 100%. To be clear, with 100% Kyuubi chakra alone he split his chakra among an entire army that fought for hours, along with splitting his chakra between numerous shadow clones, fought multiple Bijuu, Tobi, Madara, etc. In short, he did far more with 100% Kyuubi chakra than he's done since this fight started last chapter, yet somehow he's now nearly out of chakra? How exactly if he was at 100% upon being revived? Even accounting for what he would've used against Kaguya, there'd be no reason for him to be that low on chakra, yet Sasuke himself, even before he tapped into the Bijuu, looked to be doing fine. That makes absolutely no sense. I say there's no way you by the path you're arguing for can explain that. That makes it obvious that Naruto wasn't at 100%. The fact he was able to fight, dodge, and throw attacks around also doesn't counter this, as being able to do that is something people can do when they're damn near dead, Itachi being one example.

Your explanation is basically that Sasuke has more stamina than Naruto, and more chakra than Naruto + Kyuubi + Pieces of the other Bijuu, yet you yourself have just stated that Naruto has more stamina than Sasuke. Naruto also hasn't been shown to take any major hits during the last two chapters since he started fighting Sasuke. So logically speaking, there's no reason for Sasuke to naturally be in a better condition than Naruto son, even assuming that they are exactly equal that doesn't make any sense, because they should be equally tired. Again, stop trying to make Sasuke seem better than he is. At the least, if they'd both been returned at 100%, they should both be panting and tired right now and equally low on chakra (discounting the fact that Naruto again has more chakra and stamina than Sasuke) because as you've pointed out Naruto and Sasuke have been right beside each other since the revival, using techniques of equal scale. Going by your logic, Sasuke>Naruto in terms of both stamina and chakra, which as i've pointed out already, and you've pointed out yourself, isn't true.

But no, you just wanna say Naruto's getting the hands to hype Sasuke more and have no problem dicsounting logic. Ok bruh :lol:

Last edited:
@KingdomFlatbush I'll be generous and break this down for you.

Naruto has access to small parts of the other 8 Bijuu, not all of their chakra residing within him. All of their chakra is just what Sasuke tapped into this chapter.

What's more, you're overestimating what Hagoromo did for Naruto and Sasuke. All he did was give them the sun and moon symbols to seal Kaguya. Their respective chakras, and even their revivals came about at the hands of outside forces; Obito gave Naruto the Kyuubi and chakras of the other Bijuu; Kabuto pumped energy into Sasuke, which gave Sasuke the Rinnegan. The Sage didn't do any of that. What's more, the power they gained from Hagoromo, the Sun and Moon symbols, have since disappeared since they used the technique against Kaguya, so that's gone.

Also, in terms of a revival, you're pulling from thin air the state they'd be in immediately after being revived. There's nothing to say any and every wound they had would disappear, especially on Naruto's end. What's more, the chakra of Kyuubi and therfore all the Bijuu is finite, as I said that's already been shown in this war, and was mentioned again in this very chapter. If Naruto was returned to 100%, then that chakra would all be at 100%. To be clear, with 100% Kyuubi chakra alone he split his chakra among an entire army that fought for hours, along with splitting his chakra between numerous shadow clones, fought multiple Bijuu, Tobi, Madara, etc. In short, he did far more with 100% Kyuubi chakra than he's done since this fight started last chapter, yet somehow he's now nearly out of chakra? How exactly if he was at 100% upon being revived? Even accounting for what he would've used against Kaguya, there'd be no reason for him to be that low on chakra, yet Sasuke himself, even before he tapped into the Bijuu, looked to be doing fine. That makes absolutely no sense. I say there's no way you by the path you're arguing for can explain that. That makes it obvious that Naruto wasn't at 100%. The fact he was able to fight, dodge, and throw attacks around also doesn't counter this, as being able to do that is something people can do when they're damn near dead, Itachi being one example.

Your explanation is basically that Sasuke has more stamina than Naruto, and more chakra than Naruto + Kyuubi + Pieces of the other Bijuu, yet you yourself have just stated that Naruto has more stamina than Sasuke. Naruto also hasn't been shown to take any major hits during the last two chapters since he started fighting Sasuke. So logically speaking, there's no reason for Sasuke to naturally be in a better condition than Naruto son, even assuming that they are exactly equal that doesn't make any sense, because they should be equally tired. Again, stop trying to make Sasuke seem better than he is. At the least, if they'd both been returned at 100%, they should both be panting and tired right now and equally low on chakra (discounting the fact that Naruto again has more chakra and stamina than Sasuke) because as you've pointed out Naruto and Sasuke have been right beside each other since the revival, using techniques of equal scale. Going by your logic, Sasuke>Naruto in terms of both stamina and chakra, which as i've pointed out already, and you've pointed out yourself, isn't true.

But no, you just wanna say Naruto's getting the hands to hype Sasuke more and have no problem dicsounting logic. Ok bruh
laugh.gif
My argument is that you're bringing up events (and still doing it) that occured before Naruto was revived in order to make excuses for him, and then saying that Naruto's exhausted because of the day's events and Sasuke's still fresh.

The playing field was evened after their revivals, and when I say even I don't mean they have equal or Sasuke has more stamina
laugh.gif
I mean that they both have done the same amount of fighting since they revived and fought Madara/Kaguya. Not one instance during either of those battles did Naruto's previous expenditures hinder him, because they're a nonfactor. Naruto and Sasuke were both fresh when they came back, so to say that "he's been fighting all day" and distributing chakra is just ridiculous.

If they WEREN'T revived at max capacity and more, then they wouldn't have embarrassed Madara the way they did. And when I say Madara, I mean a Madara infinitely more powerful than the one that took them out in the first place.

BTW, he was distributing Yang Kurama's chakra. He doesn't even have Yang Kurama anymore, he has Yin Kurama
laugh.gif

Last edited:
KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush Except he also wasn't tired before he absorbed the chakra sources and while Naruto was tired before he absorbed chakra from the other half of Kyuubi.

Again, if Naruto has more chakra than Sasuke, has more stamina than Sasuke, and they've both put in the same amount of effort, (as you've made clear time and again now) why exactly is Naruto the one who's tired and nearly out of chakra? I'm bringing up prior events because they still clearly play a role, otherwise Naruto wouldn't be tired, and what's more nearly out of chakra right now, yet Sasuke, again before tapping into the other Bijuu, is doing just fine. Again, that makes no sense. You have yet to explain these points, and seem to be attributing it to Naruto "getting that work" :lol: despite the fact that Sasuke hasnt' even landed a major hit on Naruto

And once more, you're assuming that Naruto and Sasuke were revived at 100% because they were able to continue fighting right afterwards, and gained new sources of chakra. Neither automatically puts them back at 100%. Another example of this would be Sasuke vs the Gokage, and then when he faced Danzo right afterwards. He was able to fight Danzo after Karin healed him somewhat, but he wasn't back to 100%. No reason the same shouldn't apply here.

And you only add more to my point. Naruto was using Yang Kurama earlier, and was funneling its chakra through his body, into his attacks, and into various other people. The fact it's a Bijuu's chakra doesn't mean that doesn't tire him out, as we've seen at damn near every time he's used Kyuubi's chakra in the story prior. At the same time, Yin Kurama's chakra was being used by first Minato, and then the Juubi, then Naruto gained that in place of Yang Kurama; and has been using it since. Two versions of Kurama that have been fighting for quite some time, throwing around massive amounts of chakra, and are therefore draining said chakra. Naruto didn't gain a half of Kurama that was at 100%, and the Sage didn't boost that half back to 100%, otherwise. If the evens beforehand didn't matter, the current situation of Naruto being nearly out of chakra wouldn't be happening.

The sage gave sasuke the rinnengan and gave naruto the orbs. It's not something that happened because of the nature of their revival

The sage gave sasuke the rinnengan and gave naruto the orbs. It's not something that happened because of the nature of their revival

Sasukes Rinnegan is actually a result of kabuto sage chakra + near death experience , narutos power up was a result of having a piece of all the bijou within him. Sage only gave them the seals which gave naruto life restoring powers and sasuke the ability to switch places

I'd say it is, seeing as both Madara and Obito had the orbs yet never met the Sage. Why? Because they had the Juubi. What did Naruto gain from his revival? All 9 pieces of chakra to make the Juubi. The Rinnegan also existed without the Sage, as long as someone had the proper parts, being the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and DNA/Chakra from The Senju/Uzumaki/Younger Son bloodline. What did Sasuke have already? The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, what did he gain from his revival via Kabuto? DNA/Chakra from the Younger Son's bloodline. The revival gave both Naruto and Sasuke the full pieces to gain abilities that other people had without ever meeting the Sage, so i'm not sure why their new abilities should then be attributed to the Sage, especially as they gained further abilities unique to the Sage (The Sun and Moon symbol exactly where he touched them.)

I'd say it is, seeing as both Madara and Obito had the orbs yet never met the Sage. Why? Because they had the Juubi. What did Naruto gain from his revival? All 9 pieces of chakra to make the Juubi. The Rinnegan also existed without the Sage, as long as someone had the proper parts, being the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and DNA/Chakra from The Senju/Uzumaki/Younger Son bloodline. What did Sasuke have already? The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, what did he gain from his revival via Kabuto? DNA/Chakra from the Younger Son's bloodline. The revival gave both Naruto and Sasuke the full pieces to gain abilities that other people had without ever meeting the Sage, so i'm not sure why their new abilities should then be attributed to the Sage, especially as they gained further abilities unique to the Sage (The Sun and Moon symbol exactly where he touched them.)

If dna was transferred in that manner then sasuke should have the full power of the sage of six paths and not just one rinnengan. When madara got hashi's dna he awakened the full set

If dna was transferred in that manner then sasuke should have the full power of the sage of six paths and not just one rinnengan. When madara got hashi's dna he awakened the full set

Sasuke didn't get DNA directly from Hashi though; he got a diluted stock from Kabuto. Specific requirements have to be met. Madara had the best tools and therefore achieved the best result. An Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, and DNA from Hashirama, unarguably the best representation for the Younger Son's bloodline, who's consistently been noted as having been special. Look at other fusions of the bloodlines and you can see lesser requirements were met, but not the same, and therefore the result wasn't the same. Danzo had Sharingan, and Hashirama DNA, but he didn't have the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Therefore, the power of his Sharingan jutsu and chakra were boosted and nothing more. Obito had Sharingan, the Mangekyou Sharingan, but he didn't have the Eternal Mangekyou, and he only had Zetsu DNA, which is a diluted form of Hashi's DNA. He therefore gained a stronger chakra and lifeforce, and was able to spam his Mangekyou yet never went blind. Sasuke had the Eternal Mangekyou, and Chakra/DNA from the Younger Son via Kabuto, but it was chakra gained through Karin's Uzumaki DNA, and therefore of lesser quality than Hashirama's. So he gained one Rinnegan instead of two.

I'll admit the explanations for Naruto and Sasuke haven't been stated in-story, but I think that looking back on past examples it's fairly clear.

Last edited:
yoo that chapter was crazy sasuke a god naruto aint comin close that susano tho :wow: WHEW naruto like hey man take it ez u 2 strong 4 me

Last edited:
as much as I hate debates on NT. I love Kingdom and Jays. I learn so much
laugh.gif
I usually hate internet debates as well, but when it comes to anime, or any fiction really, I go hard until I get bored.

Just some quick knowledge on Sasuke: Susanoo is a Japanese storm god, so what we saw in this week's chapter, what is probably the very last version we'll ever see, is very pertinent to Sasuke's overall theme (his lightning affinity).

Previous versions of Sasuke's Susanoo look like a Tengu, which is a Japanese mythological creature that is generally associated with hawks. Kishi has been drawing Sasuke with hawks since like chapter 3 (alongside snakes). It's why he had Sasuke rename his group to "hawk" and why Kishi gave him a hawk summon.

Susanoo means His-Swift-Impetuous-Male-Augustness, but Kishi translates it to "he who can help by any means" or more understandably "all-encompassing assistance ability", which is why Madara, Sasuke, and Itachi have been able to do all sorts of **** with it. It's literally a jutsu designed to make your life easier
laugh.gif

Last edited:
as much as I hate debates on NT. I love Kingdom and Jays. I learn so much

:lol:

I love debating in general personally. I usually don't like it as much on the internet though because all too often (and its some sites more than others, like youtube) you'll see those people who feel the need to act like they're the hardest dudes around.

I typically hate debating and reading debates (they usually don't end up having any point; just long bodies of text and then the parties agree to disagree), but I've grown to like the Jay x Kingdom ones too :lol:

My interest in Naruto has been on autopilot for years (it really only ever crosses my mind when someone in here posts that the new chapter is out), but these debates actually make me pay closer attention to what's going on.

this didnt happen?
10.png
He knocked down a clone. The art's cool, but the chapter overall wasn't that special in my opinion. If you thought it was then cool. I was wondering what you thought made it a great chapter besides flashy panels?

Back
Top Bottom