The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

:lol: I usually hate internet debates as well, but when it comes to anime, or any fiction really, I go hard until I get bored.

:lol:

I love debating in general personally. I usually don't like it as much on the internet though because all too often (and its some sites more than others, like youtube) you'll see those people who feel the need to act like they're the hardest dudes around.

Now that i have a little time, you both had great points.

but I'm kind of led to believe that Having that Sharigan and rinnegan on so much has o be zapping Sasuke a lot, and the fact that it still seems he is Just warming up compared to naruto giving out a lot more.

As far as te fight with Kaguya and Madara it seemed that Sasuke wasn't using up half as much effort as Naruto either.

(like both of your arguments right in my eyes)

Plus sasuke knew what he wanted to do after they finished of Kaguya so i feel like he held a little bit back after the fight. (plus naruto was seeming to fight more.)

The question really is how much is the rinnegan and sharigan effecting Sasuske.

with that said, I do believe Sasuke is putting them hands on Naruto

So the Film Z english dub just got put up online. First time hearing the voice of Kizaru in english. I hope they refine how the voice acting will be done a little bit for Saboady. It's pretty good now, but it'd be nice if it was a little more lackadaisical and he held out his syllables more, although that might cause lip syncing errors. Otherwise the joke that he's so relaxed and lackadaisical and slow that it makes his fruit seem slow, is hard to get across.

I saw the tale of princess kaguya today and it was good. It's a bit long to watch (2.5 hrs) but cool overall. Not something I would watch again or buy on Blu ray

nah sasuke feelin good with the rinnegan/sharingan combo he aint worried bout nothin tbh yall seen how madara was movin tho whew dude was not breaking a sweat both of em captured the tailed beast like it was nothing

Wrong; Naruto being tired was just noted in this chapter, by Sasuke no less, who pointed out that Natuto's Bijuu Chakra was nearly depleted. Naruto's also been shown to be cut and bruised at various points during the war, and we've seen that Kyuubi does actually have a limit, and that it needs to recharge, which its other half was shown doing in this chapter, before it sent Naruto the energy to give him a boost, after Sasuke took chakra from the other 8 Bijju for his own boost. Naruto's been fight for over a day without rest, Sasuke's been fighting for a few hours; to say they should be equally tired is ridiculous. Naruto's panting and heaving because he's expended more chakra over a longer period of time. The fact he's just starting to do this again now (I say again, because just like we've seen him bruised and bleeding before during this war, this also isn't the first time we've seen him pant or sweat) just shows that fight Obito, 6 Bijuu, Madara, the Juubi, and Kaguya is finally starting to get to him.

You just admitted that it's canon that Naruto has more stamina than Sasuke, and it's also canon he has more chakra, plus Kyuubi, yet he's noted to be tired and nearly drained of chakra in this very chapter. Why else would that be except for the tremendous amount of effort he's put into this war? :rolleyes Your own statement proves my point. Or do you think that Sasuke's suddenly pushed Naruto so far in a few seconds that all Naruto's chakra nearly disappeared?

Let me put it in simple terms, because you missed my point.

Yes, Naruto's been fighting the war all day. Sure, he was exhausted.

Let's say that, pre-death, Naruto's max HP is 6,000 and his max Chakra is 6,000.

Pre-death, Sasuke's max HP is 6,000 and his max chakra is 5,000.

Naruto and Sasuke are killed by blind Madara. So now, both of them, HP and Chakra, are at a flat zero. Or maybe .5 and .5, since they didn't completely die. The point is that sensors stated that they could feel literally no chakra from either of them. Naruto's heart was practically stopped.

They meet Hagoromo and get MASSIVE power-ups. And then they awake at the same time and begin fighting Madara at the SAME TIME.

So, after his revival, Naruto now has access to the chakra of the 8 other beasts, the Gudo dama, an enhanced Sage Mode, and Hagoromo's Yang seal. He's at a level BEYOND anything he's displayed during the war.

So we can say that his HP was bumped up to 9,000 and his chakra is also 9,000. Whatever he was going through before his "death" is an absolute nonfactor, because he is more powerful and capable after revival than he ever was.

There is no feasible reason you can give me as to why he would continue to feel the exhaustion of the previous battles after dying and being revived at beyond his previous maximum capacity.  If what you're saying is true, then he should still have been experiencing extreme exhaustion instead of giving Madara vicious hands and destroying the Shinju with one attack. There's a panel after his revival where Naruto says "I feel like I can do anything."  There is no panel of Naruto experiencing fatigue because of the events that took place BEFORE his death and before he and Sasuke began fighting Madara/Kaguya. If you can show me such a panel, I'll concede the argument.

Sasuke is revived also with a massive power boost. He immediately warps to Madara and begins fighting at Naruto's side.

So Naruto has gone from HP 6,000 and Chakra 6,000 to HP 9,000 and Chakra 9,000, and Sasuke has gone from HP 6,000 and chakra 5,000 to HP 9,000 and chakra maybe 8,000.

Meaning, they both began fighting Madara at beyond full power. Every fight Naruto has been in since his revival, Sasuke's been right there.

And yet, Naruto's the one panting and heaving.

TL;DR Naruto's getting that work.

Lmao at that Lux emoticon

Breh I just read a bit of the latest bleach chapter out of curiosity :wow: L M F A O [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] number one gangsta :rofl: :rofl: they got him saying Bruh and thang :rofl: :rofl: IM TRULY DEAD [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Higurashi made me put on the sherlock holme's gear cause of the craziness going on in the anime. I like how it starts off funny then gets super creepy towards the end of the chapter for that character, gonna finish this kinda quick since I can't help but binge watch. Corpse party tortured souls is just downright insane. I decided to watch this instead of the orignal since different things happen between the game and anime basically making none of the iterations the same

Fate/stay night so far really isn't capturing me so far only ep 4 but it's a bit lacking.

Last edited:
o8y7LBz.gif

are you watching the original or the remake? The remake is only on episode 2

Original, I'm also watching the dub so someone correct me if I'm wrong but the main character is like a very very OD version of ever starry eyed hero ever created in anime history. with the sense of justice, wanting to save everyone, goody too shoes. and all the other stuff that just makes me sick of him. Super cliche like more than what's needed.

I hope he gets better in te next 18 episodes in terms of personalit. Like what Archer had to say to him in ep 4 or 5. " Get real son"

I just finished reading Air Gear. It started off great, but then for some reason it tried to do too much. Idk why so many manga try to raise the stakes to ridiculous levels. It started off as a light sports manga with a really interesting concept and turned into a battle to save the world and they had super powers. I could understand like the top riders having high level techniques that seem like powers that let them be greater than everyone else, but blowing up buildings with future roller skates? Trying to take over the world using future roller skates? Unnecessary. Around chapter 200 it tried to do too much and got too cluttered. Either set the stakes early and let it build to them or keep things to scale. It was enjoyable overall, but it could have been great if it stuck to its guns instead of reaching. Also some of these manga need to start having the antagonist face the consequences for their actions rather than just being shown the error of their ways then having a change of heart.

I just finished reading Air Gear. It started off great, but then for some reason it tried to do too much. Idk why so many manga try to raise the stakes to ridiculous levels. It started off as a light sports manga with a really interesting concept and turned into a battle to save the world and they had super powers. I could understand like the top riders having high level techniques that seem like powers that let them be greater than everyone else, but blowing up buildings with future roller skates? Trying to take over the world using future roller skates? Unnecessary. Around chapter 200 it tried to do too much and got too cluttered. Either set the stakes early and let it build to them or keep things to scale. It was enjoyable overall, but it could have been great if it stuck to its guns instead of reaching. Also some of these manga need to start having the antagonist face the consequences for their actions rather than just being shown the error of their ways then having a change of heart.

I was a fan of air gear, but it's been awhile. Can you refresh me of which arc or what was happening around 200.

I think it almost got too OD but it wasn't that bad... (not on these naruto levels)

I was a fan of air gear, but it's been awhile. Can you refresh me of which arc or what was happening around 200.

I think it almost got too OD but it wasn't that bad... (not on these naruto levels)
200 is around when Agito/Akito find out that Lind also lives in their head and Kazu gets the flame regalia stolen. It's right before or after things start getting out of hand. It really got bad when they brought in John Omaha (Barack Obama) and the U.S. military and made it about taking over the world with future roller skates. I mean the fights on the aircraft carrier in the later chapters were cool and all, but at they point they had already gone too far. They should have kept the scale down to something reasonable for a sports manga.I liked the plot twist with genesis, which forced Ikki to have to go back to his original 6 person team rather than being gifted that powerhouse team, but the writer just let everything spiral out of control

200 is around when Agito/Akito find out that Lind also lives in their head and Kazu gets the flame regalia stolen. It's right before or after things start getting out of hand. It really got bad when they brought in John Omaha (Barack Obama) and the U.S. military and made it about taking over the world with future roller skates. I mean the fights on the aircraft carrier in the later chapters were cool and all, but at they point they had already gone too far. They should have kept the scale down to something reasonable for a sports manga.I liked the plot twist with genesis, which forced Ikki to have to go back to his original 6 person team rather than being gifted that powerhouse team, but the writer just let everything spiral out of control

I never saw it as a sports Manga honestly (but that was ust my perspective, I know that it is)
especially with Tenjo Tenge being the predecessor from that company/author.

The gravity children thing was understandable but yea you're right, with it having to do with the fate of the wold stuff id get out of hand.
Fights were still wicked cool and i did love how his team had to step up.

I still think it ended well though. or well enough I should say. better than most. It only really kind of time skipped jumped once without he fans really knowing but the progression of the team and story went well.

I got to chapter 230-ish before I threw it on the back burner :lol:

I absolutely agree that they started just flat out doing too much with it.

I never saw it as a sports Manga honestly (but that was ust my perspective, I know that it is)
especially with Tenjo Tenge being the predecessor from that company/author.

The gravity children thing was understandable but yea you're right, with it having to do with the fate of the wold stuff id get out of hand.
Fights were still wicked cool and i did love how his team had to step up.

I still think it ended well though. or well enough I should say. better than most. It only really kind of time skipped jumped once without he fans really knowing but the progression of the team and story went well.

Yeah it was enjoyable and I like how they didn't cast away the team and kept them relevant.They hinted that it would turn into something big, but they made it seem like that would be a ruthless tournament and fights with the kings. In the end every relevant character became some type of king,which I was fine with, but most of the problems started when the scale shifted because then it became too clunky and cluttered and lost some of its charm.

Back
Top Bottom