The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Now that halloween is over its back to the regular anime watching for me. If i wasn't in college and had a basic level of japanese speaking I would take a trip to Japan to watch the naruto movie. Would be dope to see it in theaters and enjoy Japan while i'm there but the most we'll get is spoilers and a subbed version of the movie months after.

Sidenote: I think i'll watch this for the month of november good balance of funny and action

My MF'N ___
smokin.gif

One of the best scenes in I wanna say my favorite arc
It might be my favorite arc too, it had everything. It got wild when Kizaru showed up asking people if they've ever been kicked at the speed of light 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

It might be my favorite arc too, it had everything. It got wild when Kizaru showed up asking people if they've ever been kicked at the speed of light :lol:  :smokin

BRUHHH he was giving the rookies that work, had that boy basil Hawkins leakin :rofl:

BRUHHH he was giving the rookies that work, had that boy basil Hawkins leakin
roll.gif
Bruh when he got up after Apoo hit him with that music attack then tracked him down and kicked him thru a building 
roll.gif
 Then he kicked X Drake across the island before dude could even react and shot Hawkins with a laser and then he walked away like nothing happened. He was treating everybody on that island but Rayleigh like trash. I wanna see him actually get serious one day

I'm conflicted when it comes to Vegeta. His swag was unreal but he did take a ton of Ls.

Goku>Vegeta? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Goku? Really? Ol bath naked with my sons pedophile
Vegeta IS that DUDE!
 [h1]The Prince Of All Saiyans Tribute[/h1] 
Spoiler [+]

[h1]The Prince Of All Saiyans Tribute[/h1]
SaiyanPrince.jpeg

"THE SAIYAN PRINCE WILL NOT FALL AGAIN!"
KingAndChibi.jpeg
*Looking through a window in King Vegeta's palace, King Vegeta & Chibi Vegeta watch Saiya-jin pods leave their planet*
King Vegeta: "Those ships are headed to distant galaxies. From the day we are born, we Saiyans, are examined for our power & leadership. The weakest of our people are sent to planets far away where they face no threat from our enemies."

Chibi Vegeta: *Hmph* "Good-bye pests."
*King Vegeta turns away from the window & looks at Chibi Vegeta* *Chibi Vegeta turns & looks at his father*
Vegeta: "Vegeta, you come from a strong bloodline & you process the potential power to join the Super Elite of all Saiyans. Never forget where your from & train very hard my son, because if you proven yourself worthy, perhaps someday you will become a Super Saiyan."

TheEndOfVegeta.gif
VegetaShot.jpeg

Vegeta: "Kakarott, listen. Don't be so soft. There's no stinking honor in any of this. It's just a game, play to win; There are no rules. Your going to have to get over your soft-heartedness. Do it, forget about your feelings. You have to, they'll get you killed. They'll get you killed Kakarott!"

Goku: "I can't. I can't change who I am, not on the battlefield. My feelings are my guide. Besides, everyone deserves a chance to change their ways, just like you had."

Vegeta: "Fool. You don't know what your dealing with."

Goku: "Save your strength Vegeta."

Vegeta: "No, there's more. He killed our home planet. It was him. Your father & mine, the whole planet, he blew it up. It's true. No one survived, but us. Ask him if you want, he'll tell you. He's proud of it."

Goku: "Please stop talking Vegeta. It's sapping all your strength."

Vegeta: "No, listen. You have to hear this. We worked so hard for him. We did everything he asked us & more."
VegetaCry.jpeg
*Vegeta starts to cry.*
FriezaKillKVegeta.JPG

Vegeta: "He took me from my father when I was just a little boy. He made me do whatever he wanted & said he'd kill my father if I didn't. I did everything he asked, but he killed him anyway...along with everyone else. He was scared of us. Scared that a Super Saiyan would be born some day & rise up to overthrow him."

Goku: "Please, no more. Save your strength."

Vegeta: "Kakarott...please, destroy Frieza. He made me what I am. Don't let him do it to anyone else. Whatever it takes, stop him. Please..."
DeadVegeta.jpeg
*Vegeta dies*
Vegeta: "There's more than one way to reach the gold. Yes...to each his own. My motivation was very different than Kakarott's. My motivation was to be the best. To be the greatest Saiyan alive, as I always have been...until Kakarott came into the picture that is. Kakarott's success was like a demon in my head. How could he be a Super Saiyan when I, the prince of all Saiyans, could not? The intensity of my training was maddning."
IntenseTraining.jpg

"At 450 times normal gravity, a basic training game became a desprite struggle for survival. Even the simpliest moves required every once of willpower I had. I wasn't sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two."
VegetaStanding.jpg

"It seemed like the only thing holding my body together was my one desire...to be better than Kakarott. At times, I thought I was losing my mind. Why couldn't I obtain what Kakarott had obtained? It didn't make sense. It was infuriating & it was my fury that kept me alive. I decided to continue my training in the solitude of space, where I would be unhindered by the distractions of the Earth & when a violent electrical storm had erupted in the skies of the planet I was on, I welcomed it. It seemed fitting...like it was an outward manifestation of the storm that was raging inside of me."
VegetaBlastRocks.gif
"Then the meteors started coming down, but I was determinded to survive & to protect my ship from destruction. It was my only way out, my only way out of the nightmarish heap of rubble. I thought I had everything under control, but then, the mother of all meteors seemed to appear out of no where to claim my ship & my life. Normally, it would have been child's play to blow up that rock, but after training under 450 times normal gravity for so long it took everything I had, and more! Then something just snapped, something inside of me."
DidNotCareAnymore.jpg
"I didn't care anymore. I didn't care about being better than Kakarott. I didn't care about being a Super Saiyan. I didn't care if I lived. I didn't care about anything!"
FirstTimeSSJ.gif

Then...it happened. Yes, that's how it happened."
AwakenedSleeper.jpeg
"That's how I became a Super Saiyan. The sleeper has awakened. I am the prince of all Saiyans once again!"
GokuGameFace.jpeg

Goku: "Tell me Vegeta, with that stamp on your head, I know Babidi has been giving you orders. Is this one of them?! Are you trying to fight me because of him or is this the same ol' story between you & me? Which one?!"

Gohan: "Does it really matter?"

Majin Vegeta: "Not to you Gohan, but to a warrior it matters greatly. And you know this as well as I do Kakarott, in a day, you'll be back to the dead & I will not miss this opportunity!"

Supreme Kai: "Who are you people?! Don't you see the universe matters more than your meaningless squabble?"
MeaninglessHuh.jpg

Majin Vegeta: "Meaningless huh?! What do you know of meaningless?!"
MajinVegeta_Power-Up2.jpeg
*Vegeta powers up*
Majin Vegeta: "Spend most of your life ruled by another. Watch your race twindle to a handful."
MajinVegeta_FingerPoint.jpeg

"And then, tell me what has more meaning than your own strength! I have in me the blood of a Saiyan prince. He is nothing but a joke. Yet, I've had watch him surpass me in strength. My destiny, thrown to the waste side!
MajinVegeta3.jpeg

"He's...he's even saved my life as if I were a helpless child."
DebtsMustBePaid.jpeg

"He has stolen my honor...and his debts, must be paid!"

SeriousFace.BMP

Goku: "I'm ready now."

Majin Vegeta: "That's good to hear. So Kakarott, the table has been set, now let us begin!"
MajinVegeta6.jpeg

Goku: "The more time you & I spend fighting, the more damage I'll recieve to heal Majin Buu. So if it's alright with you, let's just skip the warm-up."
MajinVegeta5.jpeg

Majin Vegeta: "By all means. I just hope being dead this long hasn't made your body fragile."
DeadPowerUp.jpeg
*Goku, angered at the insult, powers-up*
Majin Vegeta: "Well, at least your stronger than your son was against Cell."
MajinPowerUp.jpeg
*Majin Vegeta powers-up* *Goku surprised at Majin Vegeta's power*
Goku: "Wow Vegeta. This might take longer than I thought."

Majin Vegeta: "You see! This is our fate, our battle!"
MajinVegeta4.jpeg

*Majin Vegeta laughs*
GokuMVegeta.gif

MajinTired.jpeg
GokuStance.jpeg

Goku: "I'm amazed Vegeta. These last seven years in Other World, I've been through the most intense training sessions, but we're still completely even. I guess this whole time you've been pushing yourself even harder than I have."

Majin Vegeta: "That may be true. I've pushed myself to the edge of my limits & beyond, but you've been born with a natural talent far beyond my own. No amount of training could have closed the gap between us! I realize that now. It was made painfully obvious to me today as I watched your fight with Babidi's monster. Imagine my shock, to see the undenyable proof to discover, no matter how hard I try, I would never be able to catch you. A warrior prince forever living in the shadow of a low-level clown! So that's when I secretly made up my mind."
MajinSmile.jpeg
*Majin Vegeta clamps his fists and looks at Goku with a smile.*
Goku: "You mean you...you fool! You deliberately let yourself fall under Babidi's spell."

Majin Vegeta: "Yes. I saw the power of Babidi's magic. At the World's Martial Arts Tournament, those two henchmen he sent. Those people who had seen those fighters in the previous tournament couldn't understand how they became so powerful, but you & I know don't we? It was Babidi's magic & I knew that what his magic had done for those fighters, could also be done to me. I knew that if I allowed myself to fall under his control the difference in our power would disappear. I'm quite pleased with the results, even if they do come at a price. I'd say the end result more then justifies the means.

Goku: "Vegeta, I don't understand. You've never allowed anyone to help you before in your life. Why start now? Why Babidi?!"

Majin Vegeta: "Cus I wanted him to reawaken the evil in my heart. I wanted him to return me to the way I was before!
TheWayIWasBefore.jpeg
*Majin Vegeta powers up*
Majin Vegeta: "I was the perfect warrior; Cold & ruthless. I live by my strength alone. Uninhibited by foolish emotion! But slowly...over the years...I became one of you. My quest for greatless giving way to this life of mediocrity. I awake one day to find that I had settled down; formed a family."
GrownFond.jpeg

"I had even grown quite fond of them. Would you believe, I was starting to think the Earth was a nice place to live? Do you understand now Kakarott? That's why I needed Babidi; To set me free, by releasing the evil in my heart. He has freed me from these petty attachments & I have to say, it feels pretty good."
DoYouMeanThat.jpeg

Goku: "Do you really believe what your saying?"
*Majin Vegeta doesn't anwser and powers up* *Goku powers up*
*Majin Vegeta throws Goku into a mountain & fires five energy rings that entrap Goku's neck, both arms & legs in the mountain. He walks over to Goku with an evil smile.*
Majin Vegeta: "What's the matter? Not winning as easily as you thought?"

Goku: "I never said it would be easy."

Majin Vegeta: "You won't be winning at all."
*Majin Vegeta slaps Goku twice across the face.*
GokuSlapped.gif
AwaitedFight.jpeg
*Goku angered at the insult*
Majin Vegeta: "What clown?! Are you feeling angry? Humiliated? Is that it?!"
*Majin Vegeta punches & knees Goku in the face & stomach.*
Majin Vegeta: "Fool! You don't know what humilation is!
*Backs away from the trapped Goku & continues to talk.*
Majin Vegeta: "Don't worry, I will teach you a better taste just as you...have taught me.
PowerInFingertips.bmp
Me, a warrior elite. In my fingertips I hold the power to destroy entire worlds.
VegetaNappa.bmp
I am a Saiyan of royal blood. The last of my kind & on my shoulders rests the glory of an extinct warrior race. Whole civilizations once trembled at the sound of my name, but you didn't, did you Kararott?! And at your hands, your common hands, my honor & my pride, the foundations from upon which I always stood, began to crumble at me feet. It was at your hands that I suffered my first great humiliation. Toppled by a piece of low-leveled trash! Imagine my added shame when it was you & not me, who avenged our people by defeating Frieza. You, who were the first to achieve the pinnacle of our race. The first of a thousand years to take a place among the Super Saiyans of legend. A place that I was raised to believe was my royal birth-right.
KnockedOut.bmp
And imagine the disgrace I suffered when the strength, I had worked my whole life to acquire, was surpassed by a mire child.
FatherSon.bmp
Your half-breed son succeeded where I, the prince of all Saiyans, had failed. It is time to take back what is mine. I will not live my life as your second. That time is over. Every breathe you take is an insult to my honor, but no more Kakarott! By my hands, you will be cut down inch by inch. The way you have cut down my pride!"
Piccolo: "You'll die. You know that."

Majin Vegeta: "There is one thing I'd like to know. Tell me, will I meet that clown Kararott in the Other World?"

Piccolo: "I'm not going to lie to you Vegeta, although the anwser may be difficult for you to hear. This is the truth..."
ThisIsTheTruth.jpeg

"Goku devoted his life to protecting the lives of others, because of his selflessness, when he died, he was allowed to keep his body & travel to King Kai's planet. You, on the other hand, have spent your life in pursuit of your own selfish desires, you've caused too much pain. When you die, you will not recieve the same reward."

Majin Vegeta: "Oh well. So be it. That will be all. Get out of here, and hurry."
FistPowerUp.gif

Piccolo: "For the first time, Vegeta is fighting for someone other than himself; controling his own fate."
LastWords.jpg

Vegeta's Last Words: "Trunks...Bulma, I do this for you. And yes, even for you...Kakarott."
VegetaSacrifice.gif
StoneMajinVegeta.JPG

Vegeta: "Amazing. How do you do it Kakarott? You've always been like this. Even since the day I met you. Always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are. It was the same on Namek. You had improved so much that it made Recoome look like your were standing still. Your power had increased so dramatically since our battle on Earth, that I had thought you had done it. I thought that you had become a Super Saiyan. It tore me apart. How could a low-class soldier accomplish so easily what I, I had worked my whole life to achieve? Then, at last, it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the singlar purpose of surpassing you, I finally become a Super Saiyan myself. The prince had reclaimed his thrown and fufilled his destiny. But no matter I became, your power still excessed mine. At first, I thought it was your loved ones. That it was your instinct to protect them spurred you on and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a family of my own and my power, didn't increase at all. I used to fight for the sear pleasure of it. For the thrill of the hunt. I spared no one. And yet, you showed mercy to everyone, even your fieriest enemies, even me. Yet, you never fought to kill or for revenge. Only to test you limits and to push yourself beyond them. To become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a Saiyan fight like that and at the same time, be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly? It makes me angry just thinking about it. But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear. Your better than me Kakarott. You are the best..."
VegetaRain.jpeg

• Trunks Saga - "Z Warriors Prepare" - Episode 109
  • Frieza Saga - "The End Of Vegeta" - Episode 71
  • Android Saga - "Upgrade To Super Saiyan" - Episode 114
  • Babidi Saga - "The Dark Prince Returns" - Episode 213
  • Babidi Saga - "Vegeta's Pride" - Episode 214
  • Babidi Saga - "Vegeta's Pride" - Episode 214
  • Babidi Sage - "The Long Awaited Fight" - Episode 215
  • Majin Buu Saga - "Magic Ball Of Buu" - Episode 216
  • Majin Buu Saga - "Final Atonement" - Episode 222
  • Kid Buu Saga - "Vegeta's Respect" - Episode 265

Metal cooler is still one of my favorite movies when he came in and tried to save the dude goku. metal cooler ate that kick

Thank you Brethern for putting me on to Fate/Zero,

beforei watched Fate/night i had a feeling this would be good
but fate/night turned me off so much..

Fate Zero though is the freaking truth,

I'm in love with almost every character .
my man Rider is a beast.
Berserker is a beast
Archer is a cocky beast
Lancer is a beast.

Diamante's ring entrance in the OP anime was just silly. :lol:
Who is he modeled after? I swear I've seen something similar to that before... :lol:

Steven Tyler? The next episode is about to be
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Yeah it's Steven Tyler. If Toei animates the whole chapter next week we get to see Sabo in action, Jesus Burgess in action, Pica arrives, and we get some scenes with Sugar. Next week if they need filler they have plenty to go off of so hopefully it's as smooth as the episode before this one was.

Thank you Brethern for putting me on to Fate/Zero,

beforei watched Fate/night i had a feeling this would be good
but fate/night turned me off so much..

Fate Zero though is the freaking truth,

I'm in love with almost every character .
my man Rider is a beast.
Berserker is a beast
Archer is a cocky beast
Lancer is a beast.
Glad you're enjoying it. If there's one word to describe F/Z it's "feelssssssss"

Back
Top Bottom