The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

aot x marvel? :nerd:

marveltitancrossover.0.0_cinema_960.0.jpg
Confirmed... :pimp:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...cs-meet-attack-on-titan-in-official-crossover

I hope Tony Stark makes some sort of Titan Buster Armor to fight them. That'll be epic... :pimp:

Last edited:
Kishi said in his latest interview that he wants to write a story with Naruto as a father... so there may be a Naruto Part III/spinoff manga after all.

Also, rumors are circulating that Toriyama is creating a gag manga with Master Roshi as the protagonist
laugh.gif

Beck is a good splice of life anime right?
Beck is good. It focuses on music though if you're interested in that. The anime ends earlier, so if you like it I recommend picking up the manga where the anime leaves off. Also for this series the english dub might be better than the sub.

we been calling for kishi's head this entire year.

now we're excited there will be a Naruto spin offf.....

I'll continue my rant on Im glad he's finishing this .. and I still consider myself one of Naruto's biggest fan.

He's already crossed that threshold of ******edness with powers.....why keep that going.

Konohamaru will prob be all powerful doing rasengans

i just see this going wrong
and I think it would be way to late to revert back to pre time skip naruto type stuff.

Beck is a good splice of life anime right?
Beck is good. It focuses on music though if you're interested in that. The anime ends earlier, so if you like it I recommend picking up the manga where the anime leaves off. Also for this series the english dub might be better than the sub.
Thanks for the info. I'm a HUGE music fan. Check my sig.

Just finished Psycho Pass.

5/5

Music, animation, characters, etc were great!

What is the main difference between the season 1 of PP and the extended verison of PP?

Also is psycho pass 2 an ova or does it continue the story?

Thanks for the info. I'm a HUGE music fan. Check my sig.
No problem. Watch the english dub, the singer's better and in the sub since the song lyrics are in english the VA struggles with them.

Kishi said in his latest interview that he wants to write a story with Naruto as a father... so there may be a Naruto Part III/spinoff manga after all.

First you had my curiosity...

Also, rumors are circulating that Toriyama is creating a gag manga with Master Roshi as the protagonist :lol:
NOW you have my attention :lol:

aot x marvel? :nerd:

marveltitancrossover.0.0_cinema_960.0.jpg
Confirmed... :pimp:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...cs-meet-attack-on-titan-in-official-crossover

I hope Tony Stark makes some sort of Titan Buster Armor to fight them. That'll be epic... :pimp:

:wow: :smokin

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
I've started adding slice if life type anime into my normal action oriented rotation. just to change it up a bit.

I watched a few episodes of this new show Your Lie in April on crunchy roll last night. the title makes no sense yet but it's a solid interesting show so far
Watch Barakamon If you haven't already. Best Slice of life anime this year. Naru is so cool. :lol: :pimp:

I watched the first 5 eps of Barakamon and was dying of laughter. people must think a crazy person lives in my house. all they were hearing was some Japanese dialogue followed by a crazy person laughing.

and that AoT marvel crossover looks dumb. even the weakest marvel hero would wreck a Titan.

I watched the first 5 eps of Barakamon and was dying of laughter. people must think a crazy person lives in my house. all they were hearing was some Japanese dialogue followed by a crazy person laughing.

and that AoT marvel crossover looks dumb. even the weakest marvel hero would wreck a Titan.

But against an armored titan, and the other special titans. That'd be interesting.

Also, rumors are circulating that Toriyama is creating a gag manga with Master Roshi as the protagonist :lol:
Who is gonna be Naruto's baby mama? Sakura or Hinata....or TenTen?

we been calling for kishi's head this entire year.

now we're excited there will be a Naruto spin offf.....

I'll continue my rant on Im glad he's finishing this .. and I still consider myself one of Naruto's biggest fan.

He's already crossed that threshold of ******edness with powers.....why keep that going.

Konohamaru will prob be all powerful doing rasengans

i just see this going wrong
and I think it would be way to late to revert back to pre time skip naruto type stuff.

I thought I was the only one who noticed the turn around in opinion in here on Naruto...

I guess it coming to a end does that

I'm excited for tommorow

No more garbage naruto chapters :pimp:

Law backstory :pimp:

Maybe I'll start back reading bleach :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom