The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I was riding with dressarosa until that last chapter. That **** is awful imo. Like nobody gives a **** about harujin. I would have rather see what's good with the tontattas
You don't have last chapter then when are you gonna show the lower officers get beaten? If he offscreens the entire lower officer fights people will complain like crazy, if he spends time and shows the lower officer fights people complain, so it's balanced with showing glimpses and now the finish of them. Also, the coliseum fighters needed to have some type of payoff now, especially if they're gonna have a role later in the story as allies. It wasn't the best chapter, but it did its job or starting to conclude fights. I would have preferred the bellamy situation be handled and then Luffy and Doffy finally start instead or more stalling before the focus switched, but oh well. 

We know what's good with the tontatta, they're going to the princess and the only people in the castle to stop them are unnamed fodder.

ive only watch the beginning half of DR.  havent gotten much further in it. will probably just wait till the arc ends to watch it in its entirety. i like to give myself that binge space lol

ive only watch the beginning half of DR.  havent gotten much further in it. will probably just wait till the arc ends to watch it in its entirety. i like to give myself that binge space lol
Might wanna switch to the manga. Gonna take the anime like a year to finish the arc.

Just read Kishi's brother's manga
sick.gif

What a weird concept
sick.gif

**** dwarves, **** harujin, **** machivise, **** the Dwarf Princess, **** Franky, **** Senor Pink, **** all of the fodder tournament participants, **** the Riku royal family, **** all dat ****

We're winding down on the end of year now. What's everybody top 5 series of 2014?

1) Terror in Resonance
2) Haikyu
3)Aldnoah Zero
4) Hajime No Ippo Rising
5) Kill La Kill

Runner Ups: Silver Spoon season 2 and Nisekoi

1.Your Lie in Arpil
2.Barrakamon
3. Tokyo Ghoul
4.Free! Eternal Summer( season 2 of Free!)
5. Space Dandy

Honorable mentions

HunterxHunter( I just started watching it this year, but its already on my all time favorite list)
Terraformars
Norigama
Sword Art Online 2 First 14 episodes( show turned to trash after that)
Log Horizon ( 1 of my favorite show but its been kinda slow so far and the season is still going on)
Inou Battle
Blue Spring Ride

Last edited:
Damn, that's a good question. My list off the top of my head probably parallels Blake's, with the exception of Parasyte replacing Barakamon (still an honorable mention) along with swapping out Free! Season II (also an honorable mention, especially after how much I hated the boys-love fest that the first season felt like) for Amagi Brilliant Park.

But I've watched so much anime this year that I'm most likely forgetting about things that I loved from earlier in the year.

Last edited:
Damn, that's a good question. My list off the top of my head probably parallels Blake's, with the exception of Parasyte replacing Barakamon (still an honorable mention.)

But I've watched so much anime this year that I'm most likely forgetting about things that I loved from earlier in the year.

I like parasyte, but its still early and I need to see more of it to see where its going

and yeah, Ive been watching a ton this year, so Im sure theres something I missed. I actually forgot about HunterxHunter at first

Last edited:
I like parasyte, but its still early and I need to see more of it to see where its going

and yeah, Ive been watching a ton this year, so Im sure theres something I missed. I actually forgot about HunterxHunter at first

Fair enough. I think it made my list because of how much I anticipate the next episode weekly. I like a lot of series, but I almost never get the "****, this is LIT!" feeling that Parasyte gives me often.

You don't have last chapter then when are you gonna show the lower officers get beaten? If he offscreens the entire lower officer fights people will complain like crazy, if he spends time and shows the lower officer fights people complain, so it's balanced with showing glimpses and now the finish of them. Also, the coliseum fighters needed to have some type of payoff now, especially if they're gonna have a role later in the story as allies. It wasn't the best chapter, but it did its job or starting to conclude fights. I would have preferred the bellamy situation be handled and then Luffy and Doffy finally start instead or more stalling before the focus switched, but oh well. 
We know what's good with the tontatta, they're going to the princess and the only people in the castle to stop them are unnamed fodder.

True but he coulda took care of it another way imo. That's why we have Robin, Bart etc all them . And tbh I wouldn't mind Mach vise being off paneled. :lol: we didn't even get to find out what's good with his tail though.

True but he coulda took care of it another way imo. That's why we have Robin, Bart etc all them . And tbh I wouldn't mind Mach vise being off paneled.
laugh.gif
we didn't even get to find out what's good with his tail though.
Yeah, Bart will probably get involved he's on a level about where most of the fights are taking place, remember. The only people on Bart's level are him, gladius, and Cavendish who is turning into Hakuba. Robin went up to the palace I guess towards Luffy, so I'm hoping she gets to fight someone, maybe Trebol if Law is actually down for the count. I'm hoping Dellinger moves to fight Bart. Whatever people get panel time taking down officers are the ones who we'll see more in the future, with Elbaf being built up we had to get a giant in there at some point and we finally saw a giant used for something other than being beaten for hype. I get there's a lot we want to see in the arc since there's a lot going on, so I'm not going to complain about order of events that have to happen at some point, but I will about how the events take place, like this bellamy situation is dumb to me.

I kinda think Machvise's design is supposed to be based off Tanuki Mario. 

Have any of you guys read 666 Satan aka O-parts hunter? I'm planning to start it soon, it's Kishi's brothers most successful series to date I believe.

New top 5

1) Terror in Resonance
2) Barakamon
3) Haikyuu
4) Aldnoah Zero
5) Hajime No Ippo Rising

Runner Ups: Amagi Brilliant Park, Nisekoi, Kill La Kill, Silver Spoon s2, Space Dandy

I like mechs.

i love the producers of fate/zero and unlimited blade works.
(although UBW is jumping around way too much for my liking right now. )

How is Psycho Pass season 2? I've heard some bad things but season 1 was super dope.

Back
Top Bottom