The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Kubo's hospitalized so Bleach is on break. Sidenote peep the glory

LAjveJc.jpg

Last edited:
IYEN typically does spoiler all his huge gifs. or massive pic collection
the one in question was like 2 vids and pic.

I wouldn't blame him for your internet crashing.

Plenty of people in here post pics and vids without spoiler tagging them.

we had that convo like a year and half ago. and like i said he always does on the huge stuff.

lol i feel like none of you were around when the internet was 28 and 56k. You'll be ok if the pageloads in 90 secs over 10 secs.

I've never seen iyen use spoilers. A lot of use mobile even with 4G lte and it still lags a ton. I would consider his past few posts larger posts too.

fairy Tail
Does the newest chapter mean we're getting s timeskip soon? :nerd:

geez I hope so, I have to admit I liked this last arc. finally got a proper death (still not the one I wanted or needed)

I've never seen iyen use spoilers. A lot of use mobile even with 4G lte and it still lags a ton. I would consider his past few posts larger posts too.

again. you have to wait 90 secs over 20 secs normally. It's not that big of a deal honestly.

geez I hope so, I have to admit I liked this last arc. finally got a proper death (still not the one I wanted or needed)

I thought the arc was okay at best. Who was the proper death? Igneel? I would have counted that if they didn't include in the next chapter that he was basically already dead and was gonna disappear forever after the fight anyway. I guess it still has impact for Natsu, but it lost significance after that reveal. I barely remember the beginning of the arc really. I did kind of lack that for the most part compared to other arc Natsu's role was reduced and he wasn't just steamrolling everyone. I like that Erza struggled, but I wonder if any development will come from it. Gray has also been displaying a lack of understanding that goes against his usual cool nature so we'll see what come of that. I wonder if the series is coming to it's conclusion or not, from this latest chapter it seemed headed that way. Also Lumen Histore is being hyped up so much, it's gonna be hard for it to live up to expectations. 

Starting off the new year right by re-watching.
So far(ep.10), fma 2004 holds the same candle light as brotherhood.

And the "fillers" are very entertaining.

Knowledge from BH makes scenes from 2004 more impactful, so I think that's why.

Regardless both are my fav. animes and I'll rewatch them as many times as possible.

mHNrg.gif

The Your Lie in April manga is getting scanlated pretty fast now. I hope the anime gets a season 2. 

I thought the arc was okay at best. Who was the proper death? Igneel? I would have counted that if they didn't include in the next chapter that he was basically already dead and was gonna disappear forever after the fight anyway. I guess it still has impact for Natsu, but it lost significance after that reveal. I barely remember the beginning of the arc really. I did kind of lack that for the most part compared to other arc Natsu's role was reduced and he wasn't just steamrolling everyone. I like that Erza struggled, but I wonder if any development will come from it. Gray has also been displaying a lack of understanding that goes against his usual cool nature so we'll see what come of that. I wonder if the series is coming to it's conclusion or not, from this latest chapter it seemed headed that way. Also Lumen Histore is being hyped up so much, it's gonna be hard for it to live up to expectations. 

Woudl u consider the start of this arc that Ice village the long hair chick was from. whree the giants were the start?

I think we have to read the Fairy Tail Zero (or whatever the Mavis one is) to understand it fully , like they'll link up soon or a later

I think thats why i liked this arc more than others. everyone got some shine, everyone was pushed to their limits. and put Gray on Equal (if not stronger) status than Natsu finally .

has anyone ever heard of this girl.
does anime songs with her violin she's good. and hot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom