The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Askin was pure comedy this chapter[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Decent build chapter this week imo[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Why not since we are a small group what are three of your favorite teams, groups, or crews in an anime?

ejk45977.jpg

no idea who this one is.
Its Hunter Hunter you should check it out

jTUKqoa.gif

OP was pretty live, one last slug out between Doffy and Luffy coming up :smokin

Sabo the goat

Anyone ever watch Tokyo majin gauken kenpouchou? Something like that. It was pretty live it had like 2 seasons but the 2nd season never got translated to English.

World trigger is so dope, I feel like they're really building the story so when the action comes later it's gonna be too live :pimp:

OP was pretty live, one last slug out between Doffy and Luffy coming up
smokin.gif

Sabo the goat

Anyone ever watch Tokyo majin gauken kenpouchou? Something like that. It was pretty live it had like 2 seasons but the 2nd season never got translated to English.

World trigger is so dope, I feel like they're really building the story so when the action comes later it's gonna be too live
pimp.gif
O trust when the ball drops it drops. What episode you on?

Naruto Gaiden
naruto better do some flying thunder god stuff in the coming fight. :lol:

Bleach
He's gonna eat them all, i can feel it. :lol:

One Piece
Sabo saves the day. :pimp:
I hope he kills Burgess to send a message to Blackbeard.

Naruto, Bleach, and OP all trash this week
OP avoided the trash rating by having sabo da gawd show up but I agree with the other two. Bleach been trash and is pretty much beyond redemption now and naruto trash for having that annoying fat ***** stick around. Get rid of her and the series would be just fine
mean.gif

Sabo is a tension killer. 
Average to good chapter, I'm still deciding.
Would have been better if Sabo didn't kill all the tension right as the arc was finally building some. I knew he was coming but at the most convenient time possible? Since it was foreshadowed so much I can accept it but hopefully he just chases after Burgess and they have a skirmish rather than a full out fight or else the arc will never end.

I assumed Doffy wasn't down after last chapter due to the reveal of awakening and how anticlimatic the lion bazooka was and then the plan to stop birdcage still not taking place, but I was hoping the fight would then go into a no powers slugfest for Doffy and Luffy as they both wobbled around like in Film Z, maybe it'll still happen once Luffy gets Haki back, but it seems like he's gonna go for G4 again. Doffy's taken hella body shots from a red hawk, and injection shot, a gamma knife, a couple kicks and punches, then the bazooka, the damage will probably hit him hard in these next 10 minutes like it did with Lucci's legs when get got hit with G3. Doffy and Luffy are both wobbling. 

I was a fan of Gatz, so I don't mind him returning, that was cool. Only thing I hope these are a quick 10 minutes and not a planet Namek 10 minutes.

All I know is Sabo better not turn his attention to Doffy. He better go fight Burgess and let Luffy finish his fight. 

Burgess is dumb. I get he's a brawler and probably wants the Gum Gum fruit for himself, but Law is lying right there with the Op Op fruit he should have gone for that. Although BB probably wants Luffy eliminated. I think Jinbe mentioned that. 

I'm tired of all these time limits. 10 minutes for haki regen 1 hour for the birdcage, blah blah blah, it feels cheap. I like side effects to power up but this is way to easy, especially for a move he had probably been working out for 6 months. I also like a sense of urgency, but this time I'm getting way more of a sense of urgency for Luffy being out of commission for 10 minutes than I ever got from the birdcage.

Looking forward to the next few chapters, which is always good if a chapter leaves you wanting the next one to come quickly. 

Sabo is a tension killer. 
Average to good chapter, I'm still deciding.

Would have been better if Sabo didn't kill all the tension right as the arc was finally building some. I knew he was coming but at the most convenient time possible? Since it was foreshadowed so much I can accept it but hopefully he just chases after Burgess and they have a skirmish rather than a full out fight or else the arc will never end.

I assumed Doffy wasn't down after last chapter due to the reveal of awakening and how anticlimatic the lion bazooka was and then the plan to stop birdcage still not taking place, but I was hoping the fight would then go into a no powers slugfest for Doffy and Luffy as they both wobbled around like in Film Z, maybe it'll still happen once Luffy gets Haki back, but it seems like he's gonna go for G4 again. Doffy's taken hella body shots from a red hawk, and injection shot, a gamma knife, a couple kicks and punches, then the bazooka, the damage will probably hit him hard in these next 10 minutes like it did with Lucci's legs when get got hit with G3. Doffy and Luffy are both wobbling. 

I was a fan of Gatz, so I don't mind him returning, that was cool. Only thing I hope these are a quick 10 minutes and not a planet Namek 10 minutes.

All I know is Sabo better not turn his attention to Doffy. He better go fight Burgess and let Luffy finish his fight. 

Burgess is dumb. I get he's a brawler and probably wants the Gum Gum fruit for himself, but Law is lying right there with the Op Op fruit he should have gone for that. Although BB probably wants Luffy eliminated. I think Jinbe mentioned that. 

I'm tired of all these time limits. 10 minutes for haki regen 1 hour for the birdcage, blah blah blah, it feels cheap. I like side effects to power up but this is way to easy, especially for a move he had probably been working out for 6 months. I also like a sense of urgency, but this time I'm getting way more of a sense of urgency for Luffy being out of commission for 10 minutes than I ever got from the birdcage.

Looking forward to the next few chapters, which is always good if a chapter leaves you wanting the next one to come quickly. 

I see you finally coming around to the Dressrossa is trash side :nerd:

Don't resist, brother

Last edited:
I see you finally coming around to the Dressrossa is trash side
nerd.gif

Don't resist, brother
I've never felt the arc was perfect or anything, but it's definitely not trash either because it has a lot of good things going on as well and I've enjoyed most of it. With the length of the arc the problems becoming magnified, because they keep the arc from finishing rather than being dues ex machinas that rush a conclusion. Both have their own problems. Also while Oda has always been good with climaxes I don't think he's ever been great with raising tension, which is what this arc was desperately missing, all the devices used to raise tension felt ineffective and some felt forced, mainly the Ussop/sugar stuff in the underground area. Once the arc's over I'll reread it in bulk it will probably alleviate some issues, but I've always felt Dressrosa had weaknesses, mainly the middle it felt like Oda was holding out for something or collecting his thoughts so he wasn't moving things forward, also the dialogue has been poor at times, but now they're carrying over to the end because of the way the arc has been written. Like I said it leaves me wanting more, but I hope Oda reduces the scale of the future arcs, because he's had trouble handling this one completely either due to breaks messing up his rhythm or being overly ambitious and stuffing in ideas. 

:wow:  BRUH! This is what those Fate series that yall keep talking about looks like? Someone aware me, do they all look like this? And where should I start? Netflix has a Fate series but im not sure which one it is. whats the order from best to worst of the Fate series, or which order should i watch it in

Been trying to tell you ___s how lit it is (or can be, at least) :lol:

Ufotable made Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works; each having two seasons. I personally recommend just watching them in the order I listed since its not even possible to consume the whole thing in chronological order due to some necessary parts not being animated in any way yet (it's based on a set of visual novels.)

Zero is the more ill one of the two due to the setting and main character in my opinion, but since both are made by Ufotable neither one looks like the team behind them had ever even heard of the term "budget" :lol:

Hectic action with an interesting story. I recommend it.

I cant believe I just found out that they actually released The song "Lonely Nights" from that episode of Space Dandy as a single. That song was so good. That and the song about butts. :lol: :pimp:
I gotta go back and watch that show again. :pimp:

Honestly, the fillers are watchable to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's over 900 chapters, so most of those aren't filler. But the problem is there is an actual plot they just get to it so sparingly it's ridiculous even though each arc that does revolve around the plot is really good.

Back
Top Bottom