The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bruuuuh, No Game No Life is the ****! I'm only 4 episodes in (Out of what Hulu is saying is 12) and I was hooked after the very first. This could easily be my new favorite series. The animation is ******* amazing and i'm already liking the history that's being built up for this world. The concept of everything being able to be settled through a game is cool and the forms the games take, along with the actual rules and their manipulation, have been interesting and funny so far. I wish this series was longer so I had more episodes to watch.

just watched that 8th episode of Dungeons..

I don't think I've ever pulled for an anime hero to do what he did in my life...
boy was cooking!!!!!!!!

Unlimited Blade Works
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right".
This messed with my head for a lot longer than it should have. :lol: :smh:

Lancer though. Boy was a hero after all. :pimp:

Also, i dont like that Shirou is starting to shine now. :lol:

^ That's taking it way back yo. :lol:
Personally I know little about that series. I have seen a few things and read about it a bit. That art style is straight up Saint Seiya/Zodiac Knights era. :lol:

Unlimited Blade Works
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right".
This messed with my head for a lot longer than it should have. :lol: :smh:

Lancer though. Boy was a hero after all. :pimp:

Also, i dont like that Shirou is starting to shine now. :lol:

I tried to understand that quote as what archer was saying was correct because you just have to look at the results and what happened in his life but helping people still is the right thing to do. The term "hero of justice" sounds so lame though.

^ That's taking it way back yo.
laugh.gif

Personally I know little about that series. I have seen a few things and read about it a bit. That art style is straight up Saint Seiya/Zodiac Knights era.
laugh.gif
You know they turned him into a wrestler right?

my hero academia
Bakugou's ego took a huge blow since shouto didn't really fight using his fire side so even if he is number one the win don't mean anything to him. I expected shouto to give him a humbling lost but midoriya got all up in his head

Episode 8 of is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon was absolutely crazy. I was yelling and jumping out of my seat at the end. Bell is a complete boss. Homie even passed out standing up. Wow man great episode.
they introducing dude who made his armor next episode?
might have to read the manga and take a break from the anime. the last episode was so crazy the week to week kills me. I watched Parasyte week to week without have reading any of the manga either and it was torture but also amazing. But with this type of story I'd rather binge watch some episodes.

Is Stardust Crusaders done? I watched like the first 8 episodes of the new season when they got to Egypt then stopped watching.

Last edited:
Is Stardust Crusaders done? I watched like the first 8 episodes of the new season when they got to Egypt then stopped watching.
It not done yet, but its almost there. They're in the mansion already so the climax is coming very soon. I recommend starting it up now. :lol:

I think ima do the same with is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon also. Let them eps build up. Possibly world trigger also.

Episode 8 of is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon was absolutely crazy. I was yelling and jumping out of my seat at the end. Bell is a complete boss. Homie even passed out standing up. Wow man great episode.

they introducing dude who made his armor next episode?

might have to read the manga and take a break from the anime. the last episode was so crazy the week to week kills me. I watched Parasyte week to week without have reading any of the manga either and it was torture but also amazing. But with this type of story I'd rather binge watch some episodes.

Dungeons is only a series of light novel as it stands now. I thought about going the manga route as well but I'd rather just wait for the eps than read the books

So... I watched all 3 of those Berserk Movies.

01 -
smokin.gif

02 -
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

03 - 
eek.gif
tired.gif

Switching pace, anyone recommend a manga reader app on iphone?

So... I watched all 3 of those Berserk Movies.

01 - :smokin

02 - :nthat: :pimp:

03 -  :wow: |I

Switching pace, anyone recommend a manga reader app on iphone?
i probably would've liked the movies if I hadn't seen the older anime but so much was left out of the movies that was in like a 20 ep anime

See this what I be talking about with anime. Just watched the latest Fate/Stay Night. And how can this dude "the chosen" F with Archer. Skill levels are miles apart but dude couldnt kill him since day one but homie was on krillin status in android sage.

Maybe I overlooked a few ep in the beginning that explained the reason but in general I dont get this Goku factor that anime tend to go at times.

O well now to watch picking up yambs in the dungeon 

See this what I be talking about with anime. Just watched the latest Fate/Stay Night. And how can this dude "the chosen" F with Archer. Skill levels are miles apart but dude couldnt kill him since day one but homie was on krillin status in android sage.

Maybe I overlooked a few ep in the beginning that explained the reason but in general I dont get this Goku factor that anime tend to go at times.

O well now to watch picking up yambs in the dungeon 
imo, its kind of a ****** show wrapped in good presentation. Thats all I can say about FSNUBW

FORGOT NARUTO CAME OUT :pimp:

BRUH

SASUKE A SAVAGE

:rofl:

shin tho :wow: is it me or does he not look human?

Last edited:
I'm so behind in Naruto that the spoilers don't phase me anymore.

I'm a year behind.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
imo, its kind of a ****** show wrapped in good presentation. Thats all I can say about FSNUBW

That's a perfect way to describe it. The trailers crunchyroll made for the it were beautifully done and awesome looking. Made me want to watch but the actual anime is a letdown.

Watched all the eps so far of Dungeon since people talked highly of it. Someone said it reminded them of SAO, it reminded me of the fun parts of SAO to watch.

Great to see Bell and his skills flourishing. He doesn't even need to go into dungeons, the women are all over him. That scene where Hestia and Lili were rubbing their cleavage on him was funny. Aiz is cool but I would rock with Hestia.

Last edited:
i probably would've liked the movies if I hadn't seen the older anime but so much was left out of the movies that was in like a 20 ep anime
I gotta be frank bro, that last movie was hard to watch. It was SCRONG. lol too scrong for ya boy. I enjoyed all the movies tho.

Back
Top Bottom