The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

luffy needs a senzu bean. foh with 4 min...where's krillin?

naruto officially boss now. swag on a 100, yambs had.

sakura went the way of a basketball wife...not even, she got that baby momma treatment..smash then taxi cab home. my dude sasuke hit her with the "i left town already" no jutsu :smh:

f'd up yo.

I cant believe an episode of Jojo brought a tear to my eye, but alas a manly tear was shed. :lol: :frown:
Edit:
Just finished the episode :wow:
Our lord and savior DIO has finally come out of the shadows! :pimp:

Last edited:

lol

Ya man its the Hidden Under A Rock Village vs Non Hidden Spoiler Village. 
roll.gif

last issue of naruto was great. Naruto still a bad *** and sasuke still has the father of the year award 
roll.gif

2.5 eps into Fate/Zero and my son Rider's swagger is on kabillion.

Makes me want to go out and be great.

"Food, sex, sleep, and war. Whatever you do, you should always enjoy it to the fullest. That is the secret of life. Hahahahaha!" - Rider da gawd

Last edited:

"Food, sex, sleep, and war. Whatever you do, you should always enjoy it to the fullest. That is the secret of life. Hahahahaha!" - Rider da gawd

My ___ was definitely the second realest person in that series after Kiritsugu.

He really did make me want to live to the fullest :lol:

Food wars
Why is Gluttony from FMA in food wars? (im referring to the fat aldini brother) :lol:

I fully believe that...
goes with anything. you going to be a lazy bum on sunday, well hell be the biggest bum you can be and watch what you want to watch.

Romcom Snafu
Hikki straight up hitting on the teacher and getting her flustered. Our boy is growing up and getting all the ladies. :lol: :pimp:
Im wondering why Yukinon ran off like that. Was she that shocked that Hikki owned up to his mistake and wanted them to work together again?
So many good feels in this episode regardless. lets hope it stays this way for a while. :lol:
Man. Look at what these chicks done did to the dark knight. Had homie almost breaking down in tears

As for why she ran off, I think that's a future plot line. Unfortunately I can see it now though
Yukinon is gonna fall for Hikigaya and the other girl is gonna get the shaft :smh:

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?...

:smh: :wow: :x :pimp:

bk30p6jv2m1knprzj0uimy085.700x291x33.gif

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?...

:smh: :wow: :x :pimp:

bk30p6jv2m1knprzj0uimy085.700x291x33.gif

BREH :x :x

That's one of the best episodes of anime I seen in a long time...had me on the edge the whole time, I kept checking how much time was left cuz I was like **** I don't want this to end :lol:
He gave that Minotaur that work. Now Bell just needs to start filling out his guilds roster with some hitters :smokin

Last edited:
Just watched the entire series to see what you guys were so hyped up for........my ***** Bell a real one. ***** finally became a man.

Coulda sworn i seent that ***** grow a beard in the middle of the fight and get some bass in his voice. Had me sitting there going

I ain't been this hyped in a while. And it's only the 8th episode
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom