The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Pre time skip naruto was/is better than pre water 7 one piece.
During/after Water 7 OP couldn't be touched.

I would say the same for soul society arc bleach.

Pre time skip naruto > soul soceity bleach > before Water 7 one piece

Pre skip Naruto was one of the best shounens ever. Definitely better than pre Water 7 OP and CERTAINLY better than post Marineford OP

I'd say the same, but reverse Bleach and One Piece. Bleach, even at it's best, was always behind the other two in my opinion. Then for some reason it kept going after Aizen, which is when I dropped it, and from what most people tell me it became ***. :lol: Then again so did Naruto :smh:

Is Bleach slated to end soon? :nerd:

Bleach has been in its final meta arc since around 2012, and again all of this slander for the TYBW arc I'm seeing is pretty much exclusive to NT, although admittedly the Fullbring (right after Aizen) wasn't all that.

I even had my boy tell me I was dumb for reading Bleach after Aizen (which was when he dropped it) but then come back later after reading the Yamamoto vs Juha battle going YOOOOOOO WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME BLEACH IS FIRE RIGHT NOW

Juha>>>>>> Aizen

I agree.

Reason why one piece>>

Is cuz the story progressively gets better and builds whereas naruto and bleach fall off

Naruto better than One Piece?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naah.
im probably the only person who thinks this but I love one piece but I cant stand the manga. Not because it isnt good but because one piece is the only one out bleach, nauto, fairy tail and one piece that takes more than 5 minutes to read but in that time it feels like not a damn thing happens. Ive had to take several breaks from one piece because it just gets so heavy and wordy sometimes and it feels as if the story doesnt progress at all. but when the action picks up it really picks up

Yeah. I have to echo the same sentiment. Naruto part 1 is up there with the all time greats. The character development, action, story. It was all there.

I liked the Bleach soul society arc but its main problem was that besides Ichigo and at times Ishida, the rest of the group were scrubs and uninteresting. If ichigos squad had more hitters when they invaded SS, it would've been so much better.

Last edited:
One piece was very wordy and slow for a loooooong time
where as Naruto and bleach came out the gate with good fights and interesting stories (Bleach was the best fights wise in SS imo)

but one piece built up steam and hasnt stopped.

where Naruto and bleach got unexciting story wise.

Bleach had the ******* coolest character designs man

The whole Zanpaktou idea was so dope :smh:

Can't believe how garbage it got

Yo, I just finished episode 6 of Plastic Memories. Hilarious. Isla asked tsukasa if he wanted some dinner, a bath, or her. I like how straightforward she is. My order would've been her, dinner, and then a bath.

Slam Dunk :pimp:

I still read Slam Dunk and Eyeshield 21. Both are probably my all time favorite sports manga. I am disappointed about Eyeshield 21 anime.

Naruto Part I is the reason why I love manga/anime. Plus it was my first manga to read. I was introduced to the manga/anime world by my good buddy.

Any news on The Breaker series about part three? I hope it isn't over.

Slam Dunk :pimp:

I still read Slam Dunk and Eyeshield 21. Both are probably my all time favorite sports manga. I am disappointed about Eyeshield 21 anime.

Naruto Part I is the reason why I love manga/anime. Plus it was my first manga to read. I was introduced to the manga/anime world by my good buddy.

Any news on The Breaker series about part three? I hope it isn't over.

Eyeshield 21 was the first manga I ever read. :pimp:

dont know why it took me so long to mess with Slam Dunk.
this is a straight heater.:nthat:
one piece one piece one piece one piece...

Now that I think about it, I think Naruto is the first Manga I consistently read also....others like project A Ko and stuff I never got totally in to.

They got the whole first naruto season on Netflix. Need to watch it. I'm not gonna lie I forgot why naruto was live due to the recent trash they've been churning out for years

They got the whole first naruto season on Netflix. Need to watch it. I'm not gonna lie I forgot why naruto was live due to the recent trash they've been churning out for years

Yep, heck i'll still go back and watch many of those fights from Part 1 to this day. Neji vs Kidomaru and Lee vs Gaara were excellent :smokin

Lee vs gaara [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

breh...lee never got any shine after that SMH

that's where Naruto went down hill.... They did so much with EVERY character, then just dropped them as if they never had potential....

They gave them that Piccolo treatment.
Your boy was cookin in DB original series, and helped out the homie goku go toe to toe with radditz and even be the one to destroy him.... but after that, they gave piccolo that step child treatment. Yea he was still the strongest with in the humans. Even gave him that lil power up against frieza, but when it came down to it, he was still nothing compared to Vegeta and goku (Naruto and sasuke)

They pretty much gave Sasuke an instant power boost as soon as post time skip happened, had the boy Kakashi a bit worried at one point......

who in the OG genin 9 could compare to sasuke at that point..........Neji......and he had one fight .......against himself.........and then dying.........

Back
Top Bottom