The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Lee vs gaara [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

breh...lee never got any shine after that SMH

You're forgetting the best fight in the series -- Lee vs Kimimaro. I think he could've handled Kaguya if he had the boosts Naruto and Sasuke had.

Damn at episode 8. Isla breaking hearts.
It's the only way. Homie shouldn't have fallen for an android with an expiration date

that's where Naruto went down hill.... They did so much with EVERY character, then just dropped them as if they never had potential....

They gave them that Piccolo treatment.
Your boy was cookin in DB original series, and helped out the homie goku go toe to toe with radditz and even be the one to destroy him.... but after that, they gave piccolo that step child treatment. Yea he was still the strongest with in the humans. Even gave him that lil power up against frieza, but when it came down to it, he was still nothing compared to Vegeta and goku (Naruto and sasuke)

They pretty much gave Sasuke an instant power boost as soon as post time skip happened, had the boy Kakashi a bit worried at one point......

who in the OG genin 9 could compare to sasuke at that point..........Neji......and he had one fight .......against himself.........and then dying.........
yup. Kishi moto must've forgot what made naruto wonderful. Lee and Neji were geniuses in their own right and shouldve been allowed to flourish. Instead we got DBZ with naruto as goku and Sasuke as vegeta

that's where Naruto went down hill.... They did so much with EVERY character, then just dropped them as if they never had potential....

They gave them that Piccolo treatment.
Your boy was cookin in DB original series, and helped out the homie goku go toe to toe with radditz and even be the one to destroy him.... but after that, they gave piccolo that step child treatment. Yea he was still the strongest with in the humans. Even gave him that lil power up against frieza, but when it came down to it, he was still nothing compared to Vegeta and goku (Naruto and sasuke)

They pretty much gave Sasuke an instant power boost as soon as post time skip happened, had the boy Kakashi a bit worried at one point......

who in the OG genin 9 could compare to sasuke at that point..........Neji......and he had one fight .......against himself.........and then dying.........

sasuke was suppose to be stronger than them yall might not like it but its not like it wasnt intended :lol:

Last edited:
sasuke was suppose to be stronger than them yall might not like it but its not like it wasnt intended :lol:

Lee washed sasuke in the beginning and Neji washes lee

Pre time skip
According to the sharigan it can't copy speed, and it wouldn't be able to copy the byakugan and him getting hit in those chakra spots

looking back theres no reason lee and Neji couldn't go toe to toe with sasuke before he got Itachi's eyes

Lee washed sasuke in the beginning and Neji washes lee

Pre time skip
According to the sharigan it can't copy speed, and it wouldn't be able to copy the byakugan and him getting hit in those chakra spots

looking back theres no reason lee and Neji couldn't go toe to toe with sasuke before he got Itachi's eyes
Honestly, Neji and Gaara theoretically should've been the strongest genin in part 1. Neji had an ultimate defense and the the pressure point strikes could kill you( kishi didn't want to actually kill anybody)

even after Sasukes training with Kakashi it still should've been

Gaara
Neji
Rock lee

Sasuke was about as fast as Lee without his weights. But nowhere near as fast as lee with gates opened. Also neji and lee aren't letting Sasuke have 5 minutes to charge up a chidori

Last edited:
You're forgetting the best fight in the series -- Lee vs Kimimaro. I think he could've handled Kaguya if he had the boosts Naruto and Sasuke had.

I faintly remember this fight tbh. I will have to rematch that.

It's the only way. Homie shouldn't have fallen for an android with an expiration date
yup. Kishi moto must've forgot what made naruto wonderful. Lee and Neji were geniuses in their own right and shouldve been allowed to flourish. Instead we got DBZ with naruto as goku and Sasuke as vegeta

Good comparison. Except naruto and his borderline annoying gay love for sasuke

Naruto better than One Piece?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naah.
BLASPHEMY. Naruto is one of the best animes ever.One piece is certified garbage. There is no way you can tell me the one piece story line is better than naruto. Evangelion and one piece i feel are the 2 most overrated shows in the history of the genre. You mind if i ask what your top 5 shows are??

Also i think we are all forgetting the pain arc

Last edited:
Naruto better than One Piece? :lol: :lol: :lol: Naah.
BLASPHEMY. Naruto is one of the best animes ever.One piece is certified garbage. There is no way you can tell me the one piece story line is better than naruto. Evangelion and one piece i feel are the 2 most overrated shows in the history of the genre. You mind if i ask what your top 5 shows are??

The One Piece storyline is better than Naruto lol yes i'm sure this is the first time you've heard someone claim that the highest selling manga of all time is better than Naruto :lol: Shouldn't be a surprise seeing as the two, along with Bleach make up the current Big 3 of anime.

Evangelion is amazing, a classic that i'd suggest to everyone here. Also better than Naruto.

I find it extremely difficult to boil all the anime i've watched down to 5. Any list I made up now would undoutedly not be the same next week, especially as I know i'll forget many. However, in no order:

1. Gundam, if I had to choose a specific series Wing or perhaps Zeta is the first to come to mind
2. Samurai X
3. Yu Yu Hakusho
4. Dragon Ball
5. Too many series come to mind that i'd like to place here: Lupin lll, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, FMA Brotherhood, FLCL, etc. Hmm, go wtih Lupin.

Assume that films aren't allowed since you said shows, otherwise the list might very well just be filled with Miyazaki's work alone.

Last edited:
Honestly, Neji and Gaara theoretically should've been the strongest genin in part 1. Neji had an ultimate defense and the the pressure point strikes could kill you( kishi didn't want to actually kill anybody)

Gaara
Neji
Rock lee

Sasuke was about as fast as Lee without his weights. But nowhere near as fast as lee with gates opened. Also neji and lee aren't letting Sasuke have 5 minutes to charge up a chidori

Sasuke wasn't as fast as lee with weights off....he was fast but don't forget he still caught gaara by surprise with just that initial speed...

sharigan helped with a lot of that perception because he could predict some moves.

I need to watch yuyu, how is the dub?? is it ok?

Gaara
Neji
Rock lee

Sasuke wasn't as fast as lee with weights off....he was fast but don't forget he still caught gaara by surprise with just that initial speed...

sharigan helped with a lot of that perception because he could predict some moves.

I need to watch yuyu, how is the dub?? is it ok?
It's fine but go into it knowing it was dubbed in the 90's so it may sound kind goofy and over acted at times

The One Piece storyline is better than Naruto lol yes i'm sure this is the first time you've heard someone claim that the highest selling manga of all time is better than Naruto
laugh.gif
Shouldn't be a surprise seeing as the two, along with Bleach make up the current Big 3 of anime.

Evangelion is amazing, a classic that i'd suggest to everyone here. Also better than Naruto.

I find it extremely difficult to boil all the anime i've watched down to 5. Any list I made up now would undoutedly not be the same next week, especially as I know i'll forget many. However, in no order:

1. Gundam, if I had to choose a specific series Wing or perhaps Zeta is the first to come to mind
2. Samurai X
3. Yu Yu Hakusho
4. Dragon Ball
5. Too many series come to mind that i'd like to place here: Lupin lll, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, FMA Brotherhood, FLCL, etc. Hmm, go wtih Lupin.

Assume that films aren't allowed since you said shows, otherwise the list might very well just be filled with Miyazaki's work alone.
Lol you having Zeta gundam #1 ,i couldnt agree more. The remastered edition is crazy. I personally prefer the original zeon conflict from 0079 but for me nothing beats uc gundam. 

Last edited:
Lee vs Kimimaro is top 3 fighting scene. We discussed fight ranking once before in the thread
I think that Lee vs Gaara fight was the hypest I've ever been for a naruto ep. When those weights came off , man :smokin

Bruh

There is NO other fight in the Chunin Exam, maybe even during Part 1 or the entire series, where I wanted a person to win as badly as I wanted Lee to beat Gaara. That fight had me on the edge of my seat. Son put his absolute all into it, beat his own body to a pulp, and at the end of it all was still standing when he'd lost consciousness :smh: :smh: :smh: I wasn't ready for that ending.

mcamp0079 mcamp0079 Most definitely. The Universal Century IS Gundam, filled with the core series that I would have anyone watch if I wanted to get them into it. The entire thing is so well done. I remember when I first found out about Zeta years after watching Mobile Suit Gundam. I was surprised that they'd changed the protagonist from Amuro and a little wary about new main characters for every season/show/series, but Gundam actually does a really good job with that as a whole.

Last edited:
Naruto better than One Piece? :lol: :lol: :lol: Naah.

Also i think we are all forgetting the pain arc
As someone who just got into One Piece after Naruto ended, One Piece has a better storyline. Way more consistent than Naruto was.

Naruto had a habit of building a storyline then just dropping it all together and never revisiting plots. Only to pull a "oh ****, we did say that earlier" and then try to squeeze it in. This was primarily the part 2.

Fate/zero commentary

This dude Keritsugu is off his rocker. Can't believe he just marked Natalia :'(

Naruto was good until kishmoto started the war. Way too many clones and Certain people should have never been brought back. The danzo v sasuke fight was good as well.

@Jays25  Gotta love how well thought out the universe and story line is. Still trying to power my way through ZZ though. Heard it gets better after the first 30 though

Props to @2sappy  for bringing up knights of sidonia though. One of my favs

as a mecha fan i gotta say is Knights is the best looking mecha  show ive seen.

@silkboi  do i need to read the manga or something. I watched like the first 30-40 eps of one piece and it wasnt on par with naruto. the dub is atrocious though

Bleach would have been 1000x better if they had just took a year or 2 off instead of stopping and starting it again. Soul society arc was great but those arancar fights were out of control(ulquiorra& grimjaw). @mikeeeeey  try to find an episode guide so you can avoid unwanted filler eps trust me.

as a mecha fan i gotta say is Knights is the best looking mecha  show ive seen.

@silkboi
 do i need to read the manga or something. I watched like the first 30-40 eps of one piece and it wasnt on par with naruto. the dub is atrocious though

Bleach would have been 1000x better if they had just took a year or 2 off instead of stopping and starting it again. Soul society arc was great but those arancar fights were out of control(ulquiorra& grimjaw). @mikeeeeey
 try to find an episode guide so you can avoid unwanted filler eps trust me.

Ulquiorra & Grimmjow fights were the best part of bleach after the soul society arc. I stil stay Ichigo vs Ulquiorra is the GOAT anime fight, in my humble opinion.

Back
Top Bottom