The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

So that's a trap right? Because Konan used Tobi's weakness for her attack and that's also being call a trap.
I wouldn't call Jiraya's actions a trap. He knew what Konan's weakness was (since he was her previous instructor) and took advantage of it since it also happened to be one of his strengths. Also, he didn't mean to harm her, just incapacitate her to get information. Konan's actions towards Tobi can be interpreted as a trap in a sense. She didn't trap him in a device (unless you count the paper storm as a device), she didn't surprise attack him (from what I remember), but she did force him into a situation in which (great) harm can potentially befall him (which is one of the definitions of a trap). Like Jiraya, she knew the weakness ahead of time and planned accordingly, but unlike him, her goal was to kill Tobi.

These are my thoughts on the subject. How you choose to interpret them is up to you.

So that's a trap right? Because Konan used Tobi's weakness for her attack and that's also being call a trap.
thats a little different. She prepared like 10 million paper bombs before hand. Jiraiya just knew her weakness. If he would've had that kinda prep time he wouldn't have died

bruhhh who noticed this
eek.gif

DanMachi (short for dungeon yambs for those who dont know :lol:)
Bell got away with murder many times this episode. Lucky son of a gun. :lol:
But Hestia though. Stopped that petty quarrel real quick with her divine powers. :lol:
As for the ending, I wonder if whatever is coming was summoned because she used her powers, and might be why gods aren't allowed to enter the dungeon.

I was expecting that elf girl to wash him, and then I remembered that they're adventurers so it probably isn't all that uncommon. :lol:

That makes a lot of sense actually. Her using her power seemed like an incredibly forced event because they had it under control, and Bell was just about to give son the hands. So that being the cause of this monster would work because it would create an opportunity to explain that rule like you said.

Romcom Snafu
Things were goin alright till Yuki's sister and mother had to ruin it at the end. Just cuz they never had no fun. :lol: :smh:
Or maybe they're the ones not having "fun" and her siblings are right. :lol:

Her sister and that broad from Hikigaya's old school are just awful :lol: Forever trying to ruin a moment.

I feel like I'm not grasping the current problem though. Is it that everyone is putting on an act to keep everything in balance since things are good or something? I get that feelings about being held back, but it's sounding like there's a bigger issue here. Then again, this anime does an amazing job of making a mountain out of a molehill.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've been hyped for a manga chapter, but Takamura knows how to do it right. :lol: :pimp:

Romcom Snafu
Things were goin alright till Yuki's sister and mother had to ruin it at the end. Just cuz they never had no fun.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Or maybe they're the ones not having "fun" and her siblings are right.
laugh.gif

Her sister and that broad from Hikigaya's old school are just awful
laugh.gif
Forever trying to ruin a moment.

I feel like I'm not grasping the current problem though. Is it that everyone is putting on an act to keep everything in balance since things are good or something? I get that feelings about being held back, but it's sounding like there's a bigger issue here. Then again, this anime does an amazing job of making a mountain out of a molehill.
Yeah that's right, Haruno is calling out the Service Club (albeit in an incredibly tone-deaf and *****y manner) on sticking to their current status quo to keep the peace between them, even though deep down, all three want something more out of the relationship than what they have right now. She's accusing them of not being genuine in order to avoid any potential conflict.

Haruno ought to know the term 'baby steps,' though.

Yeah that's right, Haruno is calling out the Service Club (albeit in an incredibly tone-deaf and *****y manner) on sticking to their current status quo to keep the peace between them, even though deep down, all three want something more out of the relationship than what they have right now. She's accusing them of not being genuine in order to avoid any potential conflict.

Good, so I wasn't off the mark. This is one of those shows where you never want to let any confusion go unclarified because it'll only continue to build up until the climax :lol:

Thanks.

Haruno's complete disregard for subtlety is no joke. It's about time they shed a bit more light on why Yukino's family situation is so strained.

DanMachi (short for dungeon yambs for those who dont know :lol:)
Bell got away with murder many times this episode. Lucky son of a gun. :lol:
But Hestia though. Stopped that petty quarrel real quick with her divine powers. :lol:
As for the ending, I wonder if whatever is coming was summoned because she used her powers, and might be why gods aren't allowed to enter the dungeon.

I was expecting that elf girl to wash him, and then I remembered that they're adventurers so it probably isn't all that uncommon. :lol:

That makes a lot of sense actually. Her using her power seemed like an incredibly forced event because they had it under control, and Bell was just about to give son the hands. So that being the cause of this monster would work because it would create an opportunity to explain that rule like you said.

Romcom Snafu
Things were goin alright till Yuki's sister and mother had to ruin it at the end. Just cuz they never had no fun. :lol: :smh:

Her sister and that broad from Hikigaya's old school are just awful :lol: Forever trying to ruin a moment.

Romcom Snafu

welp. It looks like the " first person the main character meets" trope is how this show is gonna go. Poor yui

Kekkai Sensen ep. 11
This episode made me upset. >:

I also finished up the new UBW
Why is Shirou such a cool guy now? :lol:

Last edited:
Dungeon latest episode was hilarious. hermes and bell-kun's grandpa are top level perves. Bell got to see the goods though. Dude is flourishing with the ladies and doesn't do anything about it.

Ryu-san's story was on some Kill Bill stuff. She's awesome and a real one.

I have read through a little over half of the Prison School manga and I have to say this series has the most gratuitous use of Sweating I have ever seen. :lol:
Seriously, Someone is perspiring in every other page. :lol:

The anime is gonna be quite something to behold. :lol:

I have read through a little over half of the Prison School manga and I have to say this series has the most gratuitous use of Sweating I have ever seen. :lol:
Seriously, Someone is perspiring in every other page. :lol:

The anime is gonna be quite something to behold. :lol:

I don't even know how they're going to do this unless things get turned down a notch in the transition :lol:

The last few chapters of the manga are a perfect example of it being too wild for TV.

Last edited:
I don't even know how they're going to do this unless things get turned down a notch in the transition :lol:

The last few chapters of the manga are a perfect example of it being too wild for TV.
But dont you want to see it..... :nerd: The Medusa... lol

I have read through a little over half of the Prison School manga and I have to say this series has the most gratuitous use of Sweating I have ever seen.
laugh.gif

Seriously, Someone is perspiring in every other page.
laugh.gif

The anime is gonna be quite something to behold.
laugh.gif
I don't even know how they're going to do this unless things get turned down a notch in the transition
laugh.gif

Bruh there's no way they can show the last few chapters on anything that isn't the japanese equivalent of Showtime at night

What chapter are you up to in Prison School?
I'm caught up to the most recent one. I saw what happened under the futon. :lol:
Like I said, shows have aired stuff like that already. :lol:
If anything, the show is gonna air after dark or something. :lol:

First chapter of the Dragon Ball Super manga is out.

Looks like its taking place right at the start of Battle of Gods.

Last edited:
First chapter of the Dragon Ball Super manga is out.

Looks like its taking place right at the start of Battle of Gods.
My guess is that the manga is basically gonna recap the movie. Since, if I remember correctly, the new anime takes place right after Battle of the gods.

krs-one-o.gif

Prison School[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]
I mean I've seen worst from Tokyo Shock Movies but what in the hell did I just read.
Ya'll some savages[emoji]128512[/emoji]
*starts chapter 2*

Back
Top Bottom