The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

krs-one-o.gif

Prison School[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]
I mean I've seen worst from Tokyo Shock Movies but what in the hell did I just read.
Ya'll some savages[emoji]128512[/emoji]
*starts chapter 2*
Don't worry, there's plenty of chapters (179). Plenty of time for it to get cranked up a few notches. :lol:
Be wary of Hana...
She a freak... :nerd:

Last edited:
I know it's not the same set up but it reminds me of Bible Black/Ikkitousen[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
This is pure ridiculousness[emoji]128512[/emoji]
NT has done it again with the reading list[emoji]128526[/emoji]

krs-one-o.gif

Prison School[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]
I mean I've seen worst from Tokyo Shock Movies but what in the hell did I just read.
Ya'll some savages[emoji]128512[/emoji]
*starts chapter 2*
Only chapter 2? You've barely scratched the surface of it's savagery

Last edited:
Kekkai Sensen
Why, this hit me hard in the feels man. the king of despair just gonna pop white in the heart on some ff7 aries steez
the feels overwhelemed me but not like in episode 6 and on top of that we have to wait 2 weeks for the finale

But on the bright side Assassination classroom gets a another season and part two of owari no seraph continues in the fall

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

This damn Prison School is pure *******[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I'm really enjoying this..

Last edited:
This week's fate stay night episode was surprising. Didn't expect stuff to happen the way they did. Made up a little bit for me always being annoyed after each episode this second season. That overpowered lame, gilgamesh actually had to lift a finger instead of just launching weapons like he always does. Curious to what the epilogue episode will say.

Watched a few youtube clips of the original fsn, I can definitely see how someone said it started off as hentai. The Saber character was also a little less proper.

This week's fate stay night episode was surprising. Didn't expect stuff to happen the way they did. Made up a little bit for me always being annoyed after each episode this second season. That overpowered lame, gilgamesh actually had to lift a finger instead of just launching weapons like he always does. Curious to what the epilogue episode will say.

Watched a few youtube clips of the original fsn, I can definitely see how someone said it started off as hentai. The Saber character was also a little less proper.
It felt good watching Gil get the business. :pimp:

The original FSN is an adult visual novel. The anime is tame compared to it. :lol:

Fate stay night was ******** gilgamesh had every chance to kill that boy but he didnt. Even in the reality marble he could have ended it all lmao. **** is a joke and then all of a sudden archer coming back to save the day twice lol

^^ Speaking of Naruto movies, did that last Naruto movie ever make it out to english sub?? I remember looking for an English Sub couple of months back but i only found a sub...in Cambodian

on chapter 8 of prison school, im pulling more for the boy Kiyoshi then I ever have with fighting manga main characters....
The struggle for the yambs is real!!!

Back
Top Bottom