The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece
I was not expecting him to look like that. For some reason I thought he would be like the lion guy from Thriller Bark

Edit:
On further look, his design changed?

Boruto One Shot
I like the Luffy reference

Last edited:
One Piece
Dayum. He wants to die that badly? :lol:
Is he Immortal, or just stupidly lucky? :lol:
Also, I want to know more about whatever he was talking about when he mentioned Whitebeard.

Bleach
Wtf? :lol:
Kurotsuchi is nuts. :lol:

Oneshot Boruto
Homie ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi. :lol:
And the sexy jutsu will never go away. :lol:

Last edited:
One Piece
This is one of the rare times a manga has gotten a holy **** out of me. I flew back in my chair like a bullet hit me. What a chapter.

Really tho, that one piece character reveal will go down as one of the best. Did not expect that backstory lol

Last edited:
Lol yall kinda hyped the OP chapter like something other than a reveal got released.
had me hyped to read just to be like... ohh ok.

One Piece
Dayum. He wants to die that badly? :lol:
Is he Immortal, or just stupidly lucky? :lol:
Also, I want to know more about whatever he was talking about when he mentioned Whitebeard.

Bleach
Wtf? :lol:
Kurotsuchi is nuts. :lol:

Oneshot Boruto
Homie ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi. :lol:
And the sexy jutsu will never go away. :lol:
One Piece
I swear I thought it was going to be Gol D roger the way they said, couldn't die by guillitonie

Naruto.. 1st picture said "Let me introduce you to my squad" lol I was like oohhhh they about to drop the dopest beat.

One Piece once again proving to not be trash after Dressrosa

My ninja stay hating on dressrosa lol.

So was kaidou the 1st person to have somebody give him immortality with the Ope Ope no mi.

Makes sense to me have law undo it in the war that's coming luffy deals the Final blow with a red hawk and kaidou dies with a smile and right after that Timeskip

Last edited:
^Spoiler that bro

and to answer your question I think it was the opposite
I think it was saying Doflamingo was trying to create a DF to either get rid of Kaidos DF or be able to take it himself...
possibly use law for that surgery.

One Piece
Dayum. He wants to die that badly?
laugh.gif

Is he Immortal, or just stupidly lucky?
laugh.gif

Kaidou's reference to whitebeard was the fact that he was upset that Whitebeard was able to find death before he could.
^Spoiler that bro

and to answer your question I think it was the opposite
I think it was saying Doflamingo was trying to create a DF to either get rid of Kaidos DF or be able to take it himself...
possibly use law for that surgery.
I don't think that's what Doflamingo was doing. Smiles are artificial zoans he was selling them to Kaidou in exchange for weapons and kaidou was using them to amass a zoan army. Kaidou is probably planning some big battle that he hopes to die in and wants Doffy to hurry up with his supplies. Doffy wanted Law to give him eternal life and he said he needed Law's power for something to do with a national treasure in Mariejois. Kaidou doesn't yet know that Doffy has been defeated. Kaidou also appears to be a descendant of Oarz maybe, which would be interesting as well. 
yall see that they after my boy though
nerd.gif
"the samurai"
If by your boy "the samurai" you mean Momo, then I don't think it's him they're after. Also, I have no idea why you'd want him to be your boy. I think the Samurai they're after is the third one Kinemon mentioned when they were riding in Sunny to Dressrosa. Kanjuro got captured and after Kinemon saved him they were going to meet up with another samurai they had been traveling with in Zou. 
For the dice game I wonder if Fuji used his powers to cheat the dice roll and not have to pursue Law and Luffy that night. 
Spiral and his gang return and Sanji just took out one of Kadiou's men. I hope we get to see what happened with Big Mom's ship.

I like the introduction to Kaidou a lot. It seems like he might be a descendant of Oars mixed with like a regular giant or something. Kid and crew better pray he leaves or they won't even get to attempt fighting Shanks. 

Kaidou's reference to whitebeard was the fact that he was upset that Whitebeard was able to find death before he could.

I don't think that's what Doflamingo was doing. Smiles are artificial zoans he was selling them to Kaidou in exchange for weapons and kaidou was using them to amass a zoan army. Kaidou is probably planning some big battle that he hopes to die in and wants Doffy to hurry up with his supplies. Doffy wanted Law to give him eternal life and he said he needed Law's power for something to do with a national treasure in Mariejois. Kaidou doesn't yet know that Doffy has been defeated. Kaidou also appears to be a descendant of Oarz maybe, which would be interesting as well. 

If by your boy "the samurai" you mean Momo, then I don't think it's him they're after. Also, I have no idea why you'd want him to be your boy. I think the Samurai they're after is the third one Kinemon mentioned when they were riding in Sunny to Dressrosa. Kanjuro got captured and after Kinemon saved him they were going to meet up with another samurai they had been traveling with in Zou. 

For the dice game I wonder if Fuji used his powers to cheat the dice roll and not have to pursue Law and Luffy that night. 

Spiral and his gang return and Sanji just took out one of Kadiou's men. I hope we get to see what happened with Big Mom's ship.

I like the introduction to Kaidou a lot. It seems like he might be a descendant of Oars mixed with like a regular giant or something. Kid and crew better pray he leaves or they won't even get to attempt fighting Shanks. 

nah I was thinking it was about zoro cuz they prolly heard he took ol boys sword so they think he's a samurai

here we go again with Fairy Tail

Literally couldn't touch the last 12 guard

the new one vaporizes the sand and hits homeboy

nah I was thinking it was about zoro cuz they prolly heard he took ol boys sword so they think he's a samurai
Nah, it's only been a day and Kaidou doesn't know about Doffy going down, so none of the strawhats are on Kaidou's crew's radar. They've been looking for people from Wano.
here we go again with Fairy Tail

Literally couldn't touch the last 12 guard

the new one vaporizes the sand and hits homeboy
Haha, yeah I was like oh Markarov is back so they instantly get stronger, even tho markarov was shook. Classic Fairy Tail.

One Piece

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Kaidou definitely earns his title with a look like that.

Looks like things are finally picking up speed. :smokin

Last edited:
Is prison school any good? Like action fight etc

I tried w/ assassination classroom maybe I'll get back on it later

Back
Top Bottom