The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New Attack on Titan anime in the works. This time it's the junior high version. :lol:

Idk what to F'n say anymore...
here's your season 2 I guess... :lol:

Last edited:
Ohh you meant the aot junior high manga is getting a anime adaptation I thought you meant they were changing it to that ok well if it's like rock lees spinoff I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't postpone season 2

New Attack on Titan anime in the works. This time it's the junior high version.
laugh.gif

Idk what to F'n say anymore...
here's your season 2 I guess...
laugh.gif
After reading the manga.

4298539-7047506193-attachment.php

Ohh you meant the aot junior high manga is getting a anime adaptation I thought you meant they were changing it to that ok well if it's like rock lees spinoff I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't postpone season 2
It is. :lol:
I think Sasha is gonna be even funnier in this version than in OG AoT, and I hope she is. :lol:

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai is jokes.
The lack of ***** given :pimp:, especially with da raws.
Ol' girl a old leaky faucet :smokin

Tanukichi stupid. All he had to do was show old girl how to properly retrieve his love nectar.

"Ain't no need for a vacuum, you can suck it fresh from the source with your mouth."

If japanese guys are really this scared of the p it's no wonder their birth rates are plummeting.

Rokka no Yuusha

The plot thickens. And personally, I love "locked room" scenarios. They always get me thinking about Whodunit. :lol:
I kinda have a guess on who it might be, but it's mostly talkin out my ***** at this point. :lol:

Tanukichi stupid. All he had to do was show old girl how to properly retrieve his love nectar.

"Ain't no need for a vacuum, you can suck it fresh from the source with your mouth."

If japanese guys are really this scared of the p it's no wonder their birth rates are plummeting.
haven't you heard the phrase "Don't stick your **** in crazy"? Tanukichi just knows what's up, that's all. :lol:

RANDOM ANIME THOUGHTS:
1. IF you guys had powers, any type mutant, ninja, shinigami.
would you say the incantations out loud? Like even if you didn't have to .

Spitting out fire balls like. Katon, Gokanou no Jutsu. or Fire style Fireball jutsu
kamehamaeha , Haduken,
I think I would just for intimidation.

2. I just thought about the brilliance that was DBZ cell saga. Cell may have been the greatest villian of the series. He went from being a joke, to the most powerful on the planet at the time. stronger than even Goku.
Cell Saga in general
Goku went from a deadly disease, almost dying. to coming back but still not being the man.
getting stronger, we saw gohan progress.
vegeta showed off that SS cockiness :smokin
Future Trunks was sort of boss.
every hero had their hands tied. goku's sacrifice.
Everything about the cell saga was awesome (I'm including Android saga with this)

3. Why do I like prison school better than have the shonen out.........

haven't you heard the phrase "Don't stick your **** in crazy"? Tanukichi just knows what's up, that's all.
laugh.gif
Aint nothing wrong with sticking it in crazy as long as you don't do anything to make crazy want to cut it off.

What you absolutely don't do is promise or give crazy a baby. THAT'S CRAZY.
RANDOM ANIME THOUGHTS:
1. IF you guys had powers, any type mutant, ninja, shinigami.
would you say the incantations out loud? Like even if you didn't have to .

Spitting out fire balls like. Katon, Gokanou no Jutsu. or Fire style Fireball jutsu
kamehamaeha , Haduken,
I think I would just for intimidation.

2. I just thought about the brilliance that was DBZ cell saga. Cell may have been the greatest villian of the series. He went from being a joke, to the most powerful on the planet at the time. stronger than even Goku.
Cell Saga in general
Goku went from a deadly disease, almost dying. to coming back but still not being the man.
getting stronger, we saw gohan progress.
vegeta showed off that SS cockiness
smokin.gif

Future Trunks was sort of boss.
every hero had their hands tied. goku's sacrifice.
Everything about the cell saga was awesome (I'm including Android saga with this)

3. Why do I like prison school better than have the shonen out.........
1. ABSO-*******-LUTELY I would
laugh.gif

2. Namek saga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These Lego executions in Prison school are flawless. Another great ep.

Has anyone seen "Freezing" not bad the premise is sort of World Trigger esque, it's ecchi, but pretty good. the fighting is good so far also im liking

Has anyone seen "Freezing" not bad the premise is sort of World Trigger esque, it's ecchi, but pretty good. the fighting is good so far also im liking
I do. I liked the anime and still follow the manga as well.

While I'm here, New episode of Gangsta is out. :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm just getting sry d to watching kekkai sensen/ blood blockade Battkefront. And it's a surprisingly good show. I thought it looked dumb so I overlooked it. I'm at ep 6 now. It has me in them feels

Anyone else watching Rokka no Yuusha? Just finished episode 1 looks pretty dope
It's a good show. It already has me thinking of who the traitor is. :lol:

I'm just getting sry d to watching kekkai sensen/ blood blockade Battkefront. And it's a surprisingly good show. I thought it looked dumb so I overlooked it. I'm at ep 6 now. It has me in them feels
I'm waiting for more of this show. It ended on such a cliffhanger.

While I'm here, New Feng Shen Ji is out. Shi Xing is back in play. :pimp:

Did the dbz movie ever come out?

I have a ticket to go see it in theatres Tuesday.

Is anyone having trouble with any of the manga sites? Mangatown and Mangahere are giving me "Page not found" errors when I try to read anything.

New Episode of Dragon Ball Super is out today.
How in the hell can one family be so god damned rich? :lol:
Bulma got a boat the size of a small country, with a full sized Jet and a full sized castle in the hanger. Jesus. :lol:
And Bulma got Vegeta nice and whipped. It goes to show, the strongest beings in the universe are the wives of saiyans. :lol:
And it was nice to see Pilaf and the gang again. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom