The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Fairy Tail

whoever is current.....
we know how this is going to turn out but I wonder what goku syndrome thing will happen now.

Can anyone recommend some recent animes that are like one or two seasons in?

Normally I just look back a few pages but don't really see anything. I think the last one I watched was Parasyte lol
Psycho Pass

Hajime No Ippo s1-3

Stein's Gate

Last edited:
To anyone who doesn't read Divine Bells, start. I stopped about a year ago and recently started again and these plot twists are CRAZY. You WILL enjoy it.

Fairy Tail

whoever is current.....
we know how this is going to turn out but I wonder what goku syndrome thing will happen now.
Group 2 will show up and Laxus will be all powerful from his constant training. Natsu's group will carry on and either get stronger quickly or find some nonsense quick power up or learn what makes people on this new region so strong and train with that, and throw in a friendship power up for good measure. Then they'll all be wizard saint level and run through everything, because it'll be the only way to get Natsu on Zeref's level.

Group 2 will show up and Laxus will be all powerful from his constant training. Natsu's group will carry on and either get stronger quickly or find some nonsense quick power up or learn what makes people on this new region so strong and train with that, and throw in a friendship power up for good measure. Then they'll all be wizard saint level and run through everything, because it'll be the only way to get Natsu on Zeref's level.

lol your break down of this just made me even more upset and angry about the whole thing.
Like we didn't just see Natsu and Gray take out S level mages like it was nothing.
now we get to wizards.....who are as or more powerful than Mavis...
also we never see Erza really power up, she's just always stronger than the rest.

[COLOR=#red]Overlord[/COLOR]
Not what I was expecting it to be, but I can get down with it nonetheless. :lol:

Fairy Tail

whoever is current.....
I was actually looking forward to FT for the first time in a long time and you just ruined the entire arc
laugh.gif

lol your break down of this just made me even more upset and angry about the whole thing.
Like we didn't just see Natsu and Gray take out S level mages like it was nothing.
now we get to wizards.....who are as or more powerful than Mavis...
also we never see Erza really power up, she's just always stronger than the rest.
Erza is a ridiculously written character, she should have lost the fight in the last arc then been forced to train like everyone else, but instead she's perfect. Yeah, Natsu made Bluenote look like bum, but nobody with gravity magic should be beaten that easy, but now even weak dudes in this new territory are stronger than the core FT members. They need to call up Gildarts, but apparently he would be minimal help.  

I was actually looking forward to FT for the first time in a long time and you just ruined the entire arc
laugh.gif
Lol, don't ask questions you don't want the answer to. It's basically the only way it can go at this point, because we know they won't go back home or come up with a real plan. They're just lucky Gajeel is making moves too. The whole arc is gonna be ridiculous, but I'll still end up reading it for some reason.

Erza is a ridiculous character. She's always stronger "Because". That's her real power, not exquip. Kinda like Naruto's real power is talk no jutsu.

Erza's magic itself isn't even impressive compared to just how much of an athletic freak she is.

I think her magic is strong. And the stronger she is the better armor she gets. Plus the upgrade they give her.
She does off panel training i guess

Last edited:
I think her magic is strong. And the stronger she is the better arnour
At the end of the day she beats people by running up to them and hitting them with a sword. And her best armor is a lack of armor.

There's no point to even making her a mage. Give her a really good sword and she's nearly as strong as she is now.

At the end of the day she beats people by running up to them and hitting them with a sword. And her best armor is a lack of armor.

There's no point to even making her a mage. Give her a really good sword and she's nearly as strong as she is now.
All the different armors do is adjust her stats or give her situational buffers or things like that. She's strong just because. The power scale makes 0 sense really, when Juvia and Gajeel were S class in one guild then once they get to FT are much lower. Like Gajeel was so weak when he joined he didn't even get motion sickness. 
I think her magic is strong. And the stronger she is the better armor she gets. Plus the upgrade they give her.
She does off panel training i guess
Idk how she gets stronger. When they did the unlocking potential thing before the grand magic games she had already unlocked hers. None of her moves or skillset changes really, and we only see her eat cake if she's not being used for fanservice or a fight. The only thing that was really noted as being special about her magic was how quickly she could exquip. 

All those armors and swords that do all those things and she's at her best with a regular katana, binded breasts and blaziken pants
laugh.gif
Broken just for the sake of being broken
mean.gif

Seems like Owari no seraph ended... dam no animes out now cept gamgsta and last season of kekkai

Last edited:
I tried but I really couldn't get into fairy tale ( anime). I watched up until I think around the time after there was the first guild " war". So somewhat early on

My gripes were the animation sucked. I have a hard time watching shows with cheap animation. It bothers me for some reason

Also I like my shows to be no nonsense no fluff. I cold tell that this would be a Naruto or one piece that just drags on and on. I'm not about that life anymore

I tried but I really couldn't get into fairy tale ( anime). I watched up until I think around the time after there was the first guild " war". So somewhat early on

My gripes were the animation sucked. I have a hard time watching shows with cheap animation. It bothers me for some reason

Also I like my shows to be no nonsense no fluff. I cold tell that this would be a Naruto or one piece that just drags on and on. I'm not about that life anymore
You're not missing out on anything at all. 

I didnt know what the **** you dudes are talking about until i got to my man talking about WT...

:lol:

I USALLY SKIM THE FIRST FEW WORDS IN A POST AND IF I SEE ONE PIECE OR NARUTO MENTIONED I SKIP THE ENTIRE POST. MAKES READING THROUGH THE THREAD A LOT MORE EFFICIENT.

Hajime no Ippo
Looks like the fight is well underway now. Takamura's fights are always good. :pimp:

Boku no hero academia
Deku understanding how to use all for one without popping bones is coming along well. I hope ida doesn't go all anti hero though he is good as the model hero who tries hard

I was gonna wait till the finale of kekkai sensen but since is been postponed for so long i've decided to start my throwback summer anime/manga

i've decided what anime i'm watching i just need a completed manga to read, last summer was dragonball/anime and ruroni kenshen/manga

I don't think this guy can wait any longer
Up7AXn4.gif

Back
Top Bottom