The Official Answer (Iverson) Retro Thread

Just got my White/Red Questions in the mail...the Hexalite is a lot more firm/stiff than the squishy stuff used in the 1996 OG's or the previousretro's...that's the only difference I could find...the leather is AMAZING (unlike recent Jordan's) and the insides/insoles are as soft as apillows...CLASSIC!

iverson is the man, after all them years of making people fall, someone bopped him recently so hard he fell on his butt hard.. he's still the man..

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by dtb00201

give me these

review_answerv_34.jpg

answer5b.jpg

The white/red Philly All-Star Edition was the best colorway.

I had all 3

pimp.gif
best iverson's of all time.

The V's were so comfortable, a good follow up to the performance driven IVs. The V's just had a nice "cadillac" type feel to them. Last greatone in the series......

I just got my white/red Reebok Questions at the mall
pimp.gif

The quality was bad on the first pair with all the glue stains on the red suede toebox so I had to go to another mall. The pair I ended up with are in perfectshape so I'm really happy that not all the Reebok retros have bad quality. I'm really tempted to get the black/silver pair but I know those will lowerin price since I don't think anyone is buying them in that color. I bet those will make great gym shoes.

do any of you guys have a Reebok outlet in your area im tryna cop the questions in flavors white/red and white/blue maybe blk/grey

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They should retro the OG blk/gold Questions and the OG wht/blue Questions.

the white/blue Questions would be a definite cop
http://pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=8946

pys still got the ones that dropped earlier this year....the blue isnt as shiny but they are still dope

yea I saw PYS still had em I rather them release in stores so I can use my discount and cop for the F&F and EA

i finally gave in and ordered them tuesday from pys...it says they will be here by the 7th...thats pretty long for shipping but im not gonna complain becausethe shipping was free

You know, I was kinda disappointed by the Question re-releases. The toe REALLY makes a difference. I might have to rock these sometime this week. LEATHER toebaby!!

for all the people ordering the white/blue questions from pys...bananas quality i say. looks like i took the only 11.5 they had in stock a few days beforexmas, ordered the 18th, came the 22nd. i was leaning towards the white/red because they were in stores, but i love this color much more. brought back memoriesof a reebok bookcover i had with a mix of pics/news clippings forming the question, and also ucla when its bball was sponsored by reebok. definitely a greatbuy.

As an rbk guy I should know this but which was actually the first colorway to drop?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

As an rbk guy I should know this but which was actually the first colorway to drop?

If you are talking about the V, I believe it was the white/silver... For other models I remember I think it went as following: Question-White/Black1-Black/Gold II-White/Black III-White/Black IV-White/Blue VI-White/Black

I was actually referring to the Questions but good stuff, I think you are right with all the Answers

I thougt the first Questions were white/blue toe/blue vector with red outline. The rest are right, but I think I remember the IV releasing white/blue andblk/grey on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom