The Official Avy Help/Request Thread

could someone please make me an AVI featuring either of these videos it would be greatly appreciated!!! something similar to your avi the shading and all with maybe wine and gold or just wine, that just says Brandon3000. Thank you so much!

1:27 - 1:32

or

5:31-5:36

Last edited:
Can somebody put a red border around the pic? :D

LL

here you go

Can someone use this mj pic

and put this hat on him

I'd prefer if the hat and head was facing the same way. Also it would be extremely dope if someone could put mjs face directly into the stock version of the mascot

Also, please include Rocman23 just like it is current;y in my avy

Last edited:
tumblr_mqbhrjNsKv1qldybco1_r1_500.gif

I'd like  white borders around it, my name on the bottom. 

Thanks in advance brahs
pimp.gif

Last edited:
elpablo21 elpablo21 , mind hooking me up with these when you get the chance, bro. :nthat:

If possible, make the avys as big as you can real estate-wise, por favor. :nthat:

Mind taking off the watermarks that are already on them and placing my NT name on the avys with this font in white font or whatever color or way it may stand out:

http://www.dafont.com/opificio-neue.font

Much thanks, again, Pabs. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
Got two GIFs I'd like resized. I've been having trouble finding a good YouTube to GIF converter without a watermark. I'll put the links and the times in case anyone knows of one. Thanks in advance!

1:20-1:25

1:03-1:08

Can someone please make me an avy that starts 4:16 and goes to 4:23 with CaseKicks written in silver or grey underneath?

Last edited:
Hello again [emoji]128513[/emoji] can someone put this cow head on biggies body on these notorious big pics? Leave 2pac normal tho. The bigger the pic the better

Last edited:
Would someone be bale to make me an Avy from 0:21 to 0:26 of this Dray dunk? Would just want JewelKnows in blue under. Thanks NT brethren :smokin

Back
Top Bottom