my fav episodes - 

shut up and dance, san junipero, white bear, white christmas, and playtest 

got the last 2 of season3 left 

Last edited:
this show is crazy
my fav episodes - 
shut up and dance, san junipero, white bear, white christmas, and playtest 
got the last 2 of season3 left 

Same here...Playtest was really good but jeesh I had to take a break from life after watching that one. it was brutal.

I still have the last 2 eps to finish.

So I'm watching Adventure TIme and Finn finally meets his mother and it's exactly like the San Junipero episode. It was so sad man I was in my feels.

:smh:

okay, so I just discovered this show this month and of course there are a million billion things to say about it, but one thing I don't think I've seen anything about is the fact that in Nosedive, there are virtually no black people with a rating over 4. thought that was cute.

also I couldn't get into San Junipero although it seems like a common favorite ep...turned it off after about 20 minutes. I'm too young for the 80s and there was too much love story, I'm good...came here to see people get executed on game shows and put into prison online, thanks. 

okay, so I just discovered this show this month and of course there are a million billion things to say about it, but one thing I don't think I've seen anything about is the fact that in Nosedive, there are virtually no black people with a rating over 4. thought that was cute.

also I couldn't get into San Junipero although it seems like a common favorite ep...turned it off after about 20 minutes. I'm too young for the 80s and there was too much love story, I'm good...came here to see people get executed on game shows and put into prison online, thanks. 

San Junipero is without question the "feel good" episode of the season, but much like all of black mirror, its ending is rather somber. It's quietly tragic.

San Junipero is without question the "feel good" episode of the season, but much like all of black mirror, its ending is rather somber. It's quietly tragic.

*sigh* fine, I'll try again at some point. they've earned that kind of credit.
laugh.gif
@ what he came to watch.
laugh.gif
 I am what I am.

oh, and I had a pretty horrifying fridge thought regarding "Hated in the Nation."

...there had to be at least a few (hundred or thousand) people driving on highways/flying passenger airliners/performing medical procedures/managing heavy equipment that tweeted "#DeathTo," right?

that would be one hell of a distraction...bad time to be nearby.

no way the damage was limited to the 'responsible.'

finally watched all the eps

can someone explain the guy in san junipero who was at the video game machine?

was he dead or alive?

i read something about how he was talking the "ending" changes depending on if you play one or two player?

was that foreshadowing? 
nerd.gif

was he dead or alive?

i read something about how he was talking the "ending" changes depending on if you play one or two player?

was that foreshadowing? :nerd:

I don't think they ever said whether that guy was just visiting or if he had already passed. My guess was just visiting because he was shown in multiple eras while, if I can remember, the dead were stuck in 1 era.

The different players=different endings thing was a little foreshadowing. You can choose to live your life in 1 player mode, or you can choose to play the game of life in 2 player mode and get a different ending. We see that when what's her name chooses at first to not "live forever" in San junipero. The episode starts to roll credits as she drives off into the sunset in her jeep. Then, the "heaven is a place on earth" music cuts in, we're shown that she changed her mind and wants to be with other girl, and then ending to the show is them At the beach house. 2 players gives a different ending :pimp:

in men against fire, were the soldiers roaches too? 
nerd.gif

or did he come from a war torn area where they exterminated ppl?

was his girl ever real?

was she maybe a roach who they killed off?

why did he cry at the end did he remember?

in men against fire, were the soldiers roaches too? :nerd:

or did he come from a war torn area where they exterminated ppl?

was his girl ever real?

was she maybe a roach who they killed off?

why did he cry at the end did he remember?

The implants in the soldier's brains causes them to see the village people as roaches. The girl in his dreams is fake, part of the implant as a way to reward the soldiers for killing roaches. At the end maybe he's tearing up because he's happy to be back at home with his "beautiful wife and house" or maybe part of him knows it's all fake

was he dead or alive?

was that foreshadowing? :nerd:
Go on REDITT and there is a thread for each episode. Some interesting theories in there if you feel like reading. No bull......

Last edited:
in playtest, what was the significance of him skipping his moms calls?

did she know or have a bad feeling he was gonna die?

why was she so sad when she was calling him when he walked in the room?

did the girl set him up to go there even tho she knew it was dangerous? did she know it was really that dangerous?

that ending with him screaming like that nad me like 
eek.gif

If he had picked up his mom's calls earlier maybe she wouldn't have called him at that specific time interrupting the test and killing him.

I don't think she knew he was going to die. She was probably just worried about him being outside the country like an average mother

If he had picked up his mom's calls earlier maybe she wouldn't have called him at that specific time interrupting the test and killing him.

I don't think she knew he was going to die. She was probably just worried about him being outside the country like an average mother

Exactly. She was just worried. His lack of answering the phone, made her more worried. Ironically, her worry was the direct cause of his death.

I don't think the girl set him up, but they did know that other signals in the room would disrupt the program which would lead to issues since they are sending signals directly into his brain. He broke the rules.

[h3]hated in the nation[/h3]
what do yall think happened to the guy at the end?

did she kill him?

i read a theory they were working together 

crazy she worked on the case from white bear 

and the other cop was nuckys wife

i didnt understand a lot of the technobabble but basically the govt made a back door to use the bees to spy on ppl?

how did that relate to the cell phone codes and twitter?

like couldnt ppl have used twitter from a computer/someone else computer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom