The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

Just saw Episode 4.

Wow, incredible. This is the best episode of BM so far, imo. Will post a full review tomorrow.

PS - I want to shoot up Gugu's club and make her the wife.

PPS - Damn, we could have beautiful mixed babies.

Agreed, was my favorite episode as well.

Explores a place that BM hasn't gone before.

The emotional depth of the episode was A1.

McKenzie and Gugu were both amazing, wouldn't mind seeing them do another 6 love scenes either.

Also, Kenny is an elite **** boy. :x :smh:

I knew he was looking at children because of the scene early in the episode at his job where he gives the toy to that little girl.

He just looked at her like a creep.

He was pedo didn't matter if Bey was throwing at him. That's why he was as his sister had his laptop smfh

San Junipero was the least "Black Mirror" episode in all of the episodes, but was the best one, imo.

1) Both actresses did great. At times, I felt Gugu was a bit ehh, but that last scene where she blew up on ol' girl felt very real.

2) The setting and music were just awesome. Had me looking up the songs. 
laugh.gif

3) If there was any true "happy ending" in a BM episode, this was it. I felt they added the cheesy factor at the end with that happy-go-lucky Heaven is a Place on Earth song just to drive the point home. Seriously, that song's been used for every damn happy moment in all of film history. 
laugh.gif

4) It goes without saying that the episode does feel like a BM episode for sure. The technology is just one factor in the grand picture and the underlying themes are still there. The Quagmire was also a nice touch (where people went to "feel something").

5) Gugu can have it all. Mackenzie is cute. I wouldn't mind being in the middle of those 2.

Last edited:
He was pedo didn't matter if Bey was throwing at him. That's why he was as his sister had his laptop smfh

Yup, sick ************.

Ain't even mad what the hackers made him do, he shoulda just owned up to it because he ruined his life in multiple ways anyway.

Yup, sick ************.

Ain't even mad what the hackers made him do, he shoulda just owned up to it because he ruined his life in multiple ways anyway.
Dude had no way out. His life was done regardless.

Him killing dude was just another finishing touch.

Last edited:
So what did the black dude do? The one that delivered the cake?

Also what's he deal with that one song showing up in every season? Anyone knows what love is. The soldier girl was singing a verse from it in Episode Five. I'm pretty sure it's been okayed in other episodes from season 2 and in white Christmas.

Dude had no way out. His life was done regardless.

Him killing dude was just another finishing touch.

Making 2 pedophiles fight to the death.
laugh.gif

**** was like Saw but actually good.
Troll face had me crying. This is something that the 4chan dudes would do: mete our their own punishment outside of the law.
So what did the black dude do? The one that delivered the cake?
They revealed what everyone else did, but they left him up in the air.

I got the vibe that dude was married, but was smashing dudes on the side.

Last edited:
Ep 2 wasn't really any better :lol: Never cared for the horror genre.

It was basically just dude just freaking out for 20 minutes.

1st rule of any horror **** dealing with simulations or nightmares is what you're seeing isn't actually happening even when it seems like it's over.

For what it's worth I like the black British chick's sexy voice.

Last edited:

Gugu a no brainer
but when they showed Mackenzie dressing up in those different 80's outfit :evil:

I flippin love the 80's and love that style man

They revealed what everyone else did, but they left him up in the air.

I got the vibe that dude was married, but was smashing dudes on the side.

I thought in the montage when they revealed what everyone did, they showed him and his wife or SO at some party and she was cuzzin him out in front of everyone calling him a pervert and what not

Last edited:
Ep 3 :rofl: :lol:

Now this is the sick twisted ****** up Black Mirror I know and love.

Trolled hard. Turned son in to a murderer on top of all that. Would've been better off with them sending it.

Gugu a no brainer
but when they showed Mackenzie dressing up in those different 80's outfit :evil:

I flippin love the 80's and love that style man
I thought in the montage when they revealed what everyone did, they showed him and his wife or SO at some party and she was cuzzin him out in front of everyone calling him a pervert and what not
loved the white girl way more then the black girl that episode.

San Junipero was great. Story could be a movie easily. Reminds me a bit of Her.

The twist passed my mind early on but I didn't think it'd go there.

The way I see it though, that's just a copy of your mind in a computer program. It'd be easier if they didn't know they died the way I see it.

Gugu :evil: 2002 Gugu :pimp: Even the older her in the real world could get it.

Last edited:
Have been binge watching this ish since last night,

The first episode was trash but it got Amit better,

The women are gorgeous in this show

Episode 6 was the best. Plot, acting, everything felt like a full scale movie.

Zik, you're tripping, episode 1 was very good. It made me feel some type of way the whole time. Just disgusted with those people and that type of society, and that's the point. People are already like that! 2 low key things I loved were one: the brother kept it 100!! And two: the end where they could finally say what was on their mind without fear of being "downvoted". Girl finally being able to see details about the world like dust in the air, because those ******* contacts weren't in her eyes anymore :pimp:

Even though 6 was the best, 4 was my favorite. POWERFUL acting performances from both women. They did a great job illustrating the fact that love truly has no boundaries. And that 80's vibe....listen man, THAT is the ERA. The clothes, the music. Homie hittin the dance floor in the padded shoulder jacket had he moves!

Also I agree episode 5 should have been scrapped. The acting and special effects were not on par with the rest of the series. Every other episode in the entire series is Box Office type material and that one was USA network Walker Texas Ranger quality.

7.9/8 for the season

Episode 6 was the best. Plot, acting, everything felt like a full scale movie.

Zik, you're tripping, episode 1 was very good. It made me feel some type of way the whole time. Just disgusted with those people and that type of society, and that's the point. People are already like that! 2 low key things I loved were one: the brother kept it 100!! And two: the end where they could finally say what was on their mind without fear of being "downvoted". Girl finally being able to see details about the world like dust in the air, because those ******* contacts weren't in her eyes anymore
pimp.gif

Even though 6 was the best, 4 was my favorite. POWERFUL acting performances from both women. They did a great job illustrating the fact that love truly has no boundaries. And that 80's vibe....listen man, THAT is the ERA. The clothes, the music. Homie hittin the dance floor in the padded shoulder jacket had he moves!

Also I agree episode 5 should have been scrapped. The acting and special effects were not on par with the rest of the series. Every other episode in the entire series is Box Office type material and that one was USA network Walker Texas Ranger quality.

7.9/8 for the season
pimp.gif
 well said and i pretty much agree with everything you said. . i love episode 1. 1  , 3 , 4 and 6 my favorites. i cant pick one over the other.  2 was good and 5 was was meh.

Maybe y'all missed the part of my post where it's because I was disgusted with these characters, how they live and the story that I did not like the ep. I aint trippin, I just ain't like those ************* or their story.

I did not enjoy watching this type of society at all and I didn't really turn around much when she lost it.

I can't think of things I liked about the ep other than wanting to bang Alice and Bryce. Their acting was fine, direction was good. I'm not saying the ep was horrible. I just did not care for the story. Its cool if yall salvaged some stuff out of it but I didn't.

I mean cmon, ******* forcing mad hard to be nice for 5 star ratings? Why would I like that especially when it's just the downfall of a fake ***** and her liberating herself from it/nervous breakdown. They weren't even using a scale out of 8 :smh:

So for me the season didn't have a great start. I ain't watch the final 2 eps yet but as of now 6 eps instead of 4 didn't make it better and I know which 2 eps so far I could do without.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom