The OFFICIAL CADILLAC THREAD

These are some butt cars.

Last edited:
Anybody have any thoughts about putting Red Caliper covers on a Black Escalade?

Last edited:
dump

spring is here so i have to get blu looking right. scrubbed with the force of 1000 slaves yesterday

[h1]2015 Cadillac Escalade Coming Oct. 7[/h1]
The next Cadillac Escalade will arrive for the 2015 model year, and we'll see it in less than two months. Citing a media invitation, the Detroit News reports  Cadillac will unveil a new Escalade in New York City on Oct. 7. The invite called the Escalade "evolutionary" — expected, given the styling direction of its pickup siblings.

Despite the current Escalade debuting back in March 2006, sales for the SUV, including its extended-length ESV and pickup-version EXT variants, have stayed roughly flat in 2013. But Cadillac has still sold more than 12,500 Escalades through July, or nearly as many as the Infiniti QX56/QX80 and Land Rover Range Rover combined. Escalade sales are nearly triple the also-aging Lincoln Navigator, which at one point was its most direct competitor. The sales lead may eventually diminish as the Escalade EXT — along with its Chevrolet Avalanche sibling — won't likely return. Through July, the EXT still accounted for 10.6% of all Escalade sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've also been reading up on how they planned on completely toning down the model, I understand it is going to be much less ostentatious 
mean.gif

When I heard they were redesigning for 2015, I couldn't wait for them to drop so I could turn in my 2008 for a new one, now I'm not so sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom