The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

So the official NT tag is [BURR]?

-The Juice
it should just be NT
smh.gif
smh.gif

oh wait the BURR is capital? bleh, I've been using burr for a few days now lol. I'll probably play after the boxing match. I hopped on CoD4 earlier anddestroyed games.. I still have it, it just doesn't translate to mw2.

GT: RealMadrLd

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

so are the turtle beach headsets worth buying? anyone try the skullcandy gaming ones?
If you wanna cheap pretty decent headset then go with the x1..but you cant be serious about the skull candy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

so are the turtle beach headsets worth buying? anyone try the skullcandy gaming ones?
If you wanna cheap pretty decent headset then go with the x1..but you cant be serious about the skull candy
roll.gif
yeah the x1 or x3. ill be picking up the x31 this holiday season. it was either between the x3s or x1s and after i found this mod via youtube imgoing with x3s

roll.gif

they were at target for 80$ they looked decent

I'm going to check out best buy tomorrow and look at the turtle beach ones

roll.gif

they were at target for 80$ they looked decent

I'm going to check out best buy tomorrow and look at the turtle beach ones
If they have them, take a look at the Trittons

Anyone see that on high rise you can get outside the map on the construction thingy chillin in the air.. .and run along it... never knew that

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Anyone see that on high rise you can get outside the map on the construction thingy chillin in the air.. .and run along it... never knew that
yea how do people get up there, took me a half hour to realize where I was getting shot from
laugh.gif

On the side if you climb up the ladder on the roof, you can hop right on the yellow thing.. its crazy

Yeah you can get up on the second level in high rise if you go outside and to the right on the one end. i hate that map though, it's one of the few i'mstill really struggling to get consistent on.

otherwise i've been playing pretty solid 1.8 K/D the last two days, slowly creeping that K/D up towards 1.5 I hope.

FOr those of you talking about headsets... if you really care, get some A-40's by Astro.. it's what the pro-gamers wear, but they're like 200 bucksor more. Really sick though, my buddy has them.

And lastly - 3rd person mode is pretty interesting, need more time with it but initially it's pretty fun.

Got my 55 today after getting carried by my friend who got 5 nukes in a row and then got like 5 more afterword
sick.gif
Dude is a 65 with a 2.6 k/d ratio and never camps I dont know how dude is sogood
smh.gif

I also got every challenge including every camo for the m16
pimp.gif

Hi guise!
smile.gif
GT: BIGJOE757 Already got a few NT'ers on my list. If you send me a FR, just put your NT/Twitter name in a message.

Back
Top Bottom