The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

just got off not too long ago playing couple matches with a "nife" clan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all these dudes did was run around the board stabbing or throwing knives
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
had me heated at points

I'm not as good as I was in CoD4 but I straight savaged a game earlier.. 76-7 at Wasteland, 4810 points. Most of my kills were from Kill Streak rewards.

I have the Turtle Beach x31's and I love them. The sound is amazing, I was looking at the Tritons but they are not wireless and I sit pretty far from the52" so I need wireless. My boy has the x41 and he won't stop talkin about them, they have 7.1 dolby digital. Dude was like "man I can hear fliesbuzzin around. He also said he could hear me creepin when I had dead silence on.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
had me heated at points
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
had me heated at points
Those dudes was TOO FAST MAN!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Had me shook to even go around corners... Ol Usain Bolt speed havin mother#$#*%@!
alien.gif

I've puttin in slay action lately. I stopped tryin to use a multitude of weapons and just started using what works and I've been killin
pimp.gif
. But theone thing that's been pissing me off is how easy it is to take out any air support with a rocket launcher. This dude knocked my harrier out the air in 3straight games
mad.gif

I've puttin in slay action lately. I stopped tryin to use a multitude of weapons and just started using what works and I've been killin
pimp.gif
. But theone thing that's been pissing me off is how easy it is to take out any air support with a rocket launcher. This dude knocked my harrier out the air in 3straight games
mad.gif

OT....but I've been using my brothers console for a few days since I was hit with the Red Rings the other night (had my console since release date).Warranty expired and I have to pay like $110 just to get it repaired.

Is it worth getting an old console fixed, or should I just head out and cop a new XBox Arcade Console (I obviously already have my memory/controllers/headset,etc). Is the Arcade console just like a regular core console?

Elite is nice but a waste of $$$ at this point with the holidays comin' up.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

[superbad] dude I feel like a pimp right now, like one of those pimps[/superbad]
I thought I was the only one who uses that line!
roll.gif

Crank, I sware one night this week I'll get in a game with you, maybe tonight. Hit me up.

... This game is too much fun. I was playing at 2:30 this morning, waiting for a match to start and wound up passing out in my chair and woke up at like 3:30
roll.gif

Just curious how long do you guys think this game will be in ur xbox for?
It's CRACK.
smh.gif
Finals are coming up and I think I'm screwed, plain and simple.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Is it worth getting an old console fixed, or should I just head out and cop a new XBox Arcade Console (I obviously already have my memory/controllers/headset, etc). Is the Arcade console just like a regular core console?

My Arcade is goin on a year strong. I got a 20 gig hdd from ebay for I think $45 shipped.

I'm down for a game tonight like around 10. I finally got the duel .44 Magnums. I been lightin dudes up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Just curious how long do you guys think this game will be in ur xbox for?
It's CRACK.
smh.gif
Finals are coming up and I think I'm screwed, plain and simple.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i got like 5 to 6 different assignments due this week and still havent started. Damn game is taking over my life already

For Akimbo/Dual-weild .44 Mags it takes 50 kills.
For the shotgun, i had to get like 20-25 kills with the grenade launcher attachment.

that "nife" clan sounds crazy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom