The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

i'm always in and out of this thread, bout time i posted. i was a 100% noob coming into mw2 but ive since learned my ways after buying it last nov. during black friday. i'll have 3-4 days of great games, really high k/d, but then after a 2-3 day lay-off where i havent touched it in awhile i'll come back and get ravaged. anyone else like this too? always needing atleast a day after a layoff to warm up again?

I think I need a break from this %$#!.. I cant even get my pred missle or stay alive while my harrier is doing work..
smh.gif

about to get on in a bit..bout to wake n bake.....i dunno if some of yall notice but i'm garbage in the first 1-2 matches....but thats because im blownn and im warming up hahaha...

I just saw on g4 game channel, said there's gonna be another update to the game to eliminate all 10 lobbys and the roof glitch in highrise, supposly a infinity ward producer was randomly playing on highrise and he saw how ppl got up there and suspended whoever he saw go up there and now are working to patch it up.

It takes an IW producer to see the glitch in action before they actually do anything about it... Such stupidity. And the roof on Highrise isn't even a glitch!

tired.gif

Actually I think it is bc the way to get up in the roof u have to jump to that ladder on the side and your not climbing up there u basically gliding up the ladder and that part if the game play is not suppose to happen.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's NOT a glitch... You think they just randomly put a ladder there? I saw that rooftop before the game even came out why the hell you think they put all those teddy bears up there if no one supposed to be up there
smh.gif

Glitch or not, it's gonna be patch and they claiming no one is suppose to be up there. I'm posting this through my iPhone so if I could I would post the video but I hope someone does it for me.

Ain't no way that Highrise rooftop $%@$ is a glitch...with all them ladders and ledges in that map, I find it hard to believe their positioning wasn't done on purpose.

I see dudes are still sucking off Henz even in the virtual world..._'s getting excited they're playing with their hero.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

eliminate all 10 lobbys
Kind of late there, IW.
smh.gif

But do u actually climb the first ladder wen u jump on it? Everyone just gets "stuck" on it and glides up, so I'm guesiing that's what they goin by. And the 10lobbys still work, my way still works fine check my gamertag bio ahh ski ski, iw wants to eliminate all the possible lobbys

getting on to the roof of highrise is obviously not a glitch.

they definitely put that ladder there intentionally and everytime i've seen someone climb it it's with the climbing animation they don't "glide" up. like law777 said the teddy bears up there are pretty much proof that they wanted people to climb up and find the spot, it's an easter egg not a glitch.

and why would they patch that out? it's not like you're untouchable when you're up there, and if nobody shoots you down climbing to the roof they deserve to get sniped.

Originally Posted by third world wonder

getting on to the roof of highrise is obviously not a glitch.

they definitely put that ladder there intentionally and everytime i've seen someone climb it it's with the climbing animation they don't "glide" up. like law777 said the teddy bears up there are pretty much proof that they wanted people to climb up and find the spot, it's an easter egg not a glitch.

and why would they patch that out? it's not like you're untouchable when you're up there, and if nobody shoots you down climbing to the roof they deserve to get sniped.
word, dudes acting like its the ultimate game winner....

ive sniped dudes up there.... ive shot dudes runnin on the edges.... a pred missle or grenade does the job..... if you got dominated by that dude on the roof yall buns....

The Highrise roof isn't a gltich, its just part of the map and was put there intentionally. If it wasn't why is there a huge tanker up there thats able to blow up? I doubt that'll get patched, there are plenty of other things that need to get patched.

Everyones been on their thumper grind.
mad.gif

And shotguns are seriously pissing me off.
laugh.gif

That roof on Highrise aint a damn glitch, like what others said, all those ledges and whatnot are placed for a reason.
laugh.gif

I've never been on the roof on Highrise... I tried mad times but just can't t get it, I always hit the ladder and just fall off and die.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I did that earlier when I was runnin wit Henz
laugh.gif

Knifed a dude right thru the window in that lil room under the server room on sub Base...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom