The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by third world wonder

getting on to the roof of highrise is obviously not a glitch.

they definitely put that ladder there intentionally and everytime i've seen someone climb it it's with the climbing animation they don't "glide" up. like law777 said the teddy bears up there are pretty much proof that they wanted people to climb up and find the spot, it's an easter egg not a glitch.

and why would they patch that out? it's not like you're untouchable when you're up there, and if nobody shoots you down climbing to the roof they deserve to get sniped.
word, dudes acting like its the ultimate game winner....

ive sniped dudes up there.... ive shot dudes runnin on the edges.... a pred missle or grenade does the job..... if you got dominated by that dude on the roof yall buns....
i go to work up there. people get soooo pissed when we finish that map. its soo funny man cuz you cant get me. trust me. lol. i got my ways. anyway... im bout to run. hit me up man!!! psn gamertag mikeyfresh21. im legit! i play domination and team deathmatch

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

this $+@+! henz0 had the super save today when i was on final stand lol.
laugh.gif

Thought I replied? My bad bro.

I wasn't even in their party at the time, I joined these dudes' game and it ended up being pretty much NT dudes vs NT dudes
laugh.gif

There was only room for one more that's why I invited you but then the lobby closed for some reason
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LAW777

& you still a bum...

from the LOO...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude Odrama is a fool
laugh.gif
I'm too lazy to go buy some MS points. Someone buy me the map pack
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

I've never been on the roof on Highrise... I tried mad times but just can't t get it, I always hit the ladder and just fall off and die.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
You gotta run right at the left rail of that fallen platform and not press any direction or anything while your in the air
just jump out and let your dude catch it... then move up when youre on.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Thought I replied? My bad bro.

I wasn't even in their party at the time, I joined these dudes' game and it ended up being pretty much NT dudes vs NT dudes
laugh.gif

There was only room for one more that's why I invited you but then the lobby closed for some reason
smh.gif
nerd.gif
ohhh alright. It's all good. Next time yall get a NT lobby going send me an invite.

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

they definitely put that ladder there intentionally and everytime i've seen someone climb it it's with the climbing animation they don't "glide" up. like law777 said the teddy bears up there are pretty much proof that they wanted people to climb up and find the spot, it's an easter egg not a glitch.

and why would they patch that out? it's not like you're untouchable when you're up there, and if nobody shoots you down climbing to the roof they deserve to get sniped.

ive sniped dudes up there.... ive shot dudes runnin on the edges.... a pred missle or grenade does the job..... if you got dominated by that dude on the roof yall buns....
i go to work up there. people get soooo pissed when we finish that map. its soo funny man cuz you cant get me. trust me. lol. i got my ways. anyway... im bout to run. hit me up man!!! psn gamertag mikeyfresh21. im legit! i play domination and team deathmatch

You can't hide from that gas tank up there.

laugh.gif
that #+$@ was crazy.. it's like he was lunging at you while I was lunging @ him and knifed him inches before he knifed you, you was like "woooooooah" like ur life flashed before your eyes or something
roll.gif

Man the modded controllers and people modding gamertags to say %%#$ like Hang A (button) NIG%($ and stuff is out of control.... unbelievable.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You can't hide from that gas tank up there.

first thing i do is blow it up when i get up there
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

three letters for owning
r.p.d.
+ extended mag. 
pimp.gif
if you need extended mags on an rpd.... your accuracy must be something awful
laugh.gif
Word, I didnt even know you could put extended mags on an RPD, thats od.. You could kill a good 12 people before you gotta reload regularly

I had the new maps for 1 day and deleted that bull *$#%.

Just because it was on CoD4 doesn't mean I want to play Crash 100000000000000000 times.

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

Just because it was on CoD4 doesn't mean I want to play Crash 100000000000000000 times.

eek.gif
eek.gif

you deleted it though?

15 bucks down the drain fam
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by Garcia y Vega

eek.gif
eek.gif

you deleted it though?

15 bucks down the drain fam
tired.gif

I can download it from marketplace again whenever I want.

Back
Top Bottom