The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

did you really just say the higher up you rank the better the weapons you get?

Thanks captain obvious...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i honestly like the starting weapons like MP5K UP(something) Scar-H with holographic and silencer =
pimp.gif
M16 with Holographic also =
pimp.gif
What's so special about holographic
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

DunkNForce said:
Cragmatic wrote:

So EFFING sick of people camping in windows... I walk through a place and someone is sitting waiting for me to come through

They pitch their tent, make a campire, roast some marshmallows, and then own my @@!
smh.gif

what do you think it was/is like in Iraq?

This is a video game bud...

What he said was a typical camper defense. Heard it plenty of times: It's "realistic" to camp, because that's what real war is like. Andthat's how they justify camping.

Okay, let's take this "realism" route. Is it also realistic that you're halfway dead if you jump 10 feet on the ground like you do in MW2? Isit also realistic to kill someone in less than a second by shooting him in his legs only like you can in MW2? Hell, I doubt that you can kill anyone as fast asyou get killed in MW2, unless it's a headshot right in the center of the head or right in the heart. In MW2 you kill people in less than a second byshooting them in the legs, shoulders, stomach and other body parts where you don't die IN LESS THAN A FRIGGIN SECOND when you're shot. No matter howpowerful the gun is. So keep your realism BS out of this because this game is not entirely realistic.

BTW, I just saw that you get an extra custom class spot every time you prestige. You also get some new titles. The only thing I'm trying to figure out iswhether you lose your accolades. The accolades are a great addition so that people can show what kind of player you are, and they shouldn't be erased whenyou prestige.

All this complaining.. just play the damn game. If you not winning then get better. If you want a real experience then enlist

This always happens when a game just comes out. Time separates the "noobs" and those with actual skill. Plus you got all types of sensors and perksto get rid of the campers. Thats why they give you 45 seconds to get your setup straight for the next map.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

All this complaining.. just play the damn game. If you not winning then get better. If you want a real experience then enlist

This always happens when a game just comes out. Time separates the "noobs" and those with actual skill. Plus you got all types of sensors and perks to get rid of the campers. Thats why they give you 45 seconds to get your setup straight for the next map.

I don't want a real experience. I want to play a game. The campers are the one using "realism" as an excuse for their camping. Talk to them.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

This always happens when a game just comes out. Time separates the "noobs" and those with actual skill. Plus you got all types of sensors and perks to get rid of the campers. Thats why they give you 45 seconds to get your setup straight for the next map.

I don't want a real experience. I want to play a game. The campers are the one using "realism" as an excuse for their camping. Talk to them.

he's right though. So far I've had maybe 8 games where I've had less kills than deaths and there have been campers in pretty much all of them.

Simple setup and it works if you've got steady hands:

-A good accurate weapon with thermal scope and heartbeat monitor

-Cold blooded

-steady aim pro or scrambler

Scout all openings with the thermal scope and if you see anything suspicious open fire. Works 95% of the time. Oh, and make sure you play with good teammates.You don't want a good game to be spoiled by a nuke like this one
smh.gif

For you dudes who are gettin 30+ kills, what is your set up weapons and perks wise? I consider myself a good player and I'm only gettin 20 kills max agame. Yall dudes with these numbers are beating. I wanna see what I'm doing wrong
laugh.gif

Dunno why y'all are complaining about campers so much. Majority of people don't camp.

And after you play awhile and learn the maps, you learn all the places people like to camp. So you can easily avoid them or sneak up and get easy kills.

It's really not that serious. Dudes talking about quitting the game because of campers.
laugh.gif
x SMH Clearly you suck at the game.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

For you dudes who are gettin 30+ kills, what is your set up weapons and perks wise? I consider myself a good player and I'm only gettin 20 kills max a game. Yall dudes with these numbers are beating. I wanna see what I'm doing wrong
laugh.gif
its not really about weapon set-up its just that the other team is trash.

Just like in COD4 you can rank up hella kills if the other team doesnt know what they are doing and u get hella killstreaks.

yo add me, tired of teammates with mics who DO NOT talk. SMH

People need to realize communication is integral when playing as a team.

I play whatever feel free to add me:
distinct101

what do you guys think of the knife throwing? ive tried it but it seems really inaccurate.....what are you guys's thoughts?

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

what do you guys think of the knife throwing? ive tried it but it seems really inaccurate.....what are you guys's thoughts?
I enjoy knife throwing so much
laugh.gif
. It may be inaccurate, butit feels so good killing someone that way. I actually ended a match with a knife throw once
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Dunno why y'all are complaining about campers so much. Majority of people don't camp.

And after you play awhile and learn the maps, you learn all the places people like to camp. So you can easily avoid them or sneak up and get easy kills.

It's really not that serious. Dudes talking about quitting the game because of campers.
laugh.gif

I Am A Serious Camper wit the Barrett,Scar,M4,TAR and the first Machine Gun you get.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Go back to S and T.

Scar is tooooo nice

And people camp, but once they do you just go back and kill them. Usually isn't a problem for me.

Back
Top Bottom