The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

Damn was hoping their online stock would last the week, might have to take a trip to their NYC shop

Damn was hoping their online stock would last the week, might have to take a trip to their NYC shop
They wouldn't do that because they did no returns on them and if people see there is still stock but they won't let them swap sizes and  it looks suspect on their part that they won't swap sizes.

They wouldn't do that because they did no returns on them and if people see there is still stock but they won't let them swap sizes and  it looks suspect on their part that they won't swap sizes.
Makes sense . Hoping to grab a 10.5 soon.

disappointed in this release. ordered two pairs. 3/4 toeboxes are wonky af and another toebox has some bright red stains all over it. not what i was expecting from NB or CNCPTS.  damn toeboxes look like mountain ridges

Received mine in yesterday and they look great in person. I have decided to grab some ub's instead. If anyone's interested in a 10.5 at retail plus shipping, let me know.

I know for a fact that Puma pissed Deon and Tarek off based on a convo I had with them. Perhaps because of these botched samples.
Please, if you have more, do tell. Puma is currently my number 1 brand, wanting Concepts to hit something good with Puma, but that doesn't sound good above. 

The Nike free trainer 1.0 is so unappealing to me. If it was the 5.0 maybe. Let's see how concepts does with it. The box is really cool.

Upper is decent. The sole kills it for me though. Nike should've gave them a better pair to work on, a classic maybe. Something that they could put premium materials on rather than this new stuff. On foot pictures might be better but these just are a gym shoe looking silhouette. Can't see it being worn casually well.

Back
Top Bottom