The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

Gonna be lookin  
pimp.gif
  at the gym with these on

They look good on feet imo ! Strictly indoor workout shoes though , def no trail running.

I own a pair of this model and its a great workout shoe but i wouldn't recommend wearing it outside the gym. Its like wearing water shoes lol No cushioning at all 

JoJo makin em look good on foot. Now if only I actually worked out and had a reason for these :lol:

Yall think these will be resold for rape prices? I'm testing my luck to just cop normally but if that fails what do y'all expect to pay on ebay/kixify? May preorder is this release is limited...

Yall think these will be resold for rape prices? I'm testing my luck to just cop normally but if that fails what do y'all expect to pay on ebay/kixify? May preorder is this release is limited...
since it's a gym-centric shoe, shouldn't be too difficult to grab, I may be wrong though... in for that size 13
nerd.gif

If you're ready at release time this shouldn't be a hard cop

Back
Top Bottom