The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

Anyone know shipping turnaround on these? Or any concepts release for that matter, been hearing some people say it can take 2 or more weeks, don't want that to be the case especially out here in Houston

2 weeks !?!? Negative my friend, concepts has been on their game lately with the shipping . Prob will ship out on Mon. To Houston ill think you will get it by Nx Thurs/Fri. Im in Rhode Island and I usually get my concept packages on Tues .

I already got shipping confirmation
Same 
pimp.gif

Very good timing for this kind of drop . Considering many people are trying to get back in the gym. I thought the nike collab was off kilter but it makes sense now. The 1.0 are actually very popular in the crossfit and weightlifting community. I need more cushion so it was a pass for me. Happy for everybody who copped !

Last edited:

Very good timing for this kind of drop . Considering many people are trying to get back in the gym. I thought the nike collab was off kilter but it makes sense now. The 1.0 are actually very popular in the crossfit and weightlifting community. I need more cushion so it was a pass for me. Happy for everybody who copped !
I hear ya. I use a lot of my flyknit racers in the gym but wanted to retire my chucks for a pair of these 1.0's on deadlift/squat days.

Im willing to bet prices will drop to 200 or less in a week or 2....too many resllers ate multiples
I agree, not like these are casual shoes. No one wants to pay resell for a gym shoe. They're not worth 1$ over in my opinion.

Last edited:
Anybody else having trouble with shipping? I just checked the tracking and my package is in Tampa, FL and I live in Houston. I called concepts and they have my order shipped to Houston, just weird I was hoping to get them tomorrow and break them out at the gym

Anybody else having trouble with shipping? I just checked the tracking and my package is in Tampa, FL and I live in Houston. I called concepts and they have my order shipped to Houston, just weird I was hoping to get them tomorrow and break them out at the gym
It is a holiday today in most states probably has something to do with it. 

Back
Top Bottom