****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

anybody have any suggestions on where to find the angelus paint, and how to use it for retro III's?

Got these OG Cords off ebay
before
4bxygwp.jpg

after
498hg1f.jpg

Soles
2n6rx2q.jpg

I need help cleaning the mesh on some V's. What are you guys using to apply the SeaGlow on there: toothbrush? rag? Also, how do I keep the liquid from getting onto the fabric underneath?

Anyone that tells you money is the root of all evil, doesn't have any.
WANTED: Viotech or Buck Dunks, sz. 12 DS or NDS.

I guess I meant to say the netting on the V's :wow:
embarassed.gif

Anyone that tells you money is the root of all evil, doesn't have any.
WANTED: Viotech or Buck Dunks, sz. 12 DS or NDS.

I used a toothbrush - material underneath no worries ..
It turned my mesh a bluish hue under certain light .. clear now though without light

my first time with sea glow. the weather has been getting colder and the sun has not been out as long it was last week. had to do these while at work, haha. i see some improvement, can't wait to do it tomorrow.
sseaglowprockp6.jpg

Edit: No Brokeback

I haven't really had a chance to scroll through all the pages...but I tried to order some SeaGlow from the website but all I got was a link to a different page say to drop him a line since he is out of stock with the smaller bottle size I picked...

Anybudy got the same page? Where else would I be able to purchase it? Thanx in advance

Just SG'ed these little concords for the first time. I applied it once and left the shoes in the sun for 3 hrs and here were the results:

BEFORE:

47ilgtk.jpg

AFTER:

29w7dpk.jpg

The difference is small, but it makes a difference.

thought you were supposed to keep shoes in cool dark areas
wouldnt puttin in the sun mess up the rest of the shoe? :pimp:
pimp.gif

Ive asked this question like 4 times throughout the past like 4 months and i dont think i ever got an answer...if someone can answer can they just PM me...

1. What do you use for yellowed midsoles of the Is?
2. What do you use for yellowed mesh of the IVs?
FS/T:
DS sz 13 Tour Yellow IVs $165 shipped
DS sz 9 Military Blue IVs $135 shipped
DS sz 11.5,13 Grape Vs $230 shipped...need a sz 8.5/9

i thought you couldnt use bar keepers friend on the mesh of the iv's? o.o

thanks for the sea glow info im gonna try it on my melo 5.5's =D
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Back
Top Bottom