THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

The Plug is ridiculous my god. Spitta most consistent

I hope this "DS2" dudes is disrespecting don't stand for Dirty Sprite 2 smh
Yup [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] that what my iTunes rip from another site had it named DS2 (Deluxe)

Most of those mixtapes you named are better than PT 1 & 2 tho lol. Idk maybe cause i never held the PT series to a pedestal like yall did or maybe cause i realize dudes limitations as a rapper or maybe cause I knew he wasnt working with the same cast of ppl he was working when he made the first 2 resulting in a different sound. I guess since i was just happy to get more music from dude, it didnt bother me that it wasnt as good as PT1. Once again yall acting like the album was bad. Crazy that if you changed the name of this album, yall would prob love it lol. Just saying

OH MY :x :x :x

Chase N Cashe laced this

Like Five Deuce Four Trey :pimp:. Backbone would be proud

All Over :smh:

T.Y. :smokin

This is disgusting 
sick.gif

Well I guess that's why we all have opinions. :lol: PT3 was flames. Way better than Stoned Immaculate, and Briefcase is up there with Scottie Pippens track wise.

Creative Control [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] I miss 2010......King Kong Ain't Got **** On Me :smokin :smokin

Soooooooo why did him and Trademark fall out?

Bumping Cathedral at work. Flames as always. And PT3 was kinda forgettable but it's not BAD per say.

Thats stretch of Forty Five, 2 Us It's Nothing, and Plug is
sick.gif

This tape is bananas. These 7 songs sound better than most of what was on PT3 (I still liked PT3 though, Spitta doesnt ever make bad music) 

Thats stretch of Forty Five, 2 Us It's Nothing, and Plug is :x .

This tape is bananas. These 7 songs sound better than most of what was on PT3 (I still liked PT3 though, Spitta doesnt ever make bad music) 
muscle car music was the worst spitta project ever :smh: :smh: :smh: cringeworthy

Muscle car chronicles was the biggest troll job ever. I remember being very confused the day I bought it on iTunes.

Muscle car chronicles was the biggest troll job ever. I remember being very confused the day I bought it on iTunes.
I got the same package from iTunes too. 10 songs with Sean O'Connell's country music nonsense :smh: :smh: :smh: and the remaining 9 were all Spitta's

Last edited:
So why exactly did Spitta and Dame fall out? Because Dame released MCC and Spitta didn't want it to be released?

I thought it had something to do with Dame stealing/withholding money

Last edited:
So why exactly did Spitta and Dame fall out? Because Dame released MCC and Spitta didn't want it to be released?
I think he stiffed him on money big time during the Pilot Talk & PT 2 era. A lot of in the dark funny business :smh:....lowkey miss creative cntrl }{

According to Currency's lawyers, dame tried to sign currensy and when it didn't work out, he released pilot talk 1, 2, and MCC without his consent.

Sounds a bit funny. I don't see how you even record pilot talk 2 if you didn't consent to the 1st being released.

Back
Top Bottom