THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Spitta and Roddy still cool?

I think so. He pops up on Spitta's instagram a fair amount and I don't see any reason why they would have fallen out.

I'm really feeling Bottom of the Bottle. It is my favorite beat since Showroom. Can't get enough of it :pimp:

I felt like they haven't popped up on either one in awhile ....that's why I asked :lol:

I don't be paying attention tho

I felt like they haven't popped up on either one in awhile ....that's why I asked :lol:

I don't be paying attention tho

Yeah now that I think about I haven't seen him pop up in a while.

Roddy really bout that life though I suspect he may still be caught up in that while Spitta is busy with his cars, Jet Lounge, etc... Not sure how much their interests besides music intersect. Different lifestyles maybe.

Roddy is one of my favorites though.

True and it looks like roddy is focused on establishing his own brand instead of just being a leech. Which is cool

http://tunelinks.com/a/1461/Bendin_Corners__EP_

large.jpg

The snippets dude got on his IG sound fire & that remix song with Scotty ATL is tough. His verse on that Paul Wall song cool too

Saw Spitta earlier this year in LA and I'm heavily contemplating going again :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Oooooook got dammit I haven't been to a show since of came to town I just gotta get to this one

Spit ya is the man

Ima gonna try o get a picture with him for nt also :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom