THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

"I'm about to blow...you know..."

he gave us a couple of more freebies...

"lowriders at the night show"

"boulders" official video

"watchout" freestyle...

Havnt grabbed tickets yet only because I'm waiting to hear back from a homie who works up south st. He supposedly has the Plug so we'll see. I'll be sure to keep you updated tho homie we'll link up and :smokin

Throwback to 2011 when he was at the Trocadero

Havnt grabbed tickets yet only because I'm waiting to hear back from a homie who works up south st. He supposedly has the Plug so we'll see. I'll be sure to keep you updated tho homie we'll link up and :smokin

Throwback to 2011 when he was at the Trocadero

Ohh aight, tough pic btw
Imma wear that Blue & Orange Jets hat that he sold on SneakerPolitics around the time he was on Creative Control. Hoping he can get autograph it somehow :lol:

And oh yea i stopped smoking awhile back so im good on that offer but thanks. I'm sure my 2 friends would appreciate it if you offered it to them tho :lol:
Im prob the only non smoker that has Curren$y as their favorite rapper haha

Last edited:
Didnt know 808 Mafia did all the production on Canal Street Confidential. Im on Speed & this beat is godly and way different than their usual sound

I havent been paying attention to music at all lately with school but this **** is dropping tomorrow right?

I'm excited, gonna grab a hard copy. Wish I could go see him again. Seen him twice and both times were dope. I can't even smoke for another month so I'm probably better off :rofl:

Last edited:
I havent been paying attention to music at all lately with school but this **** is dropping tomorrow right?

I'm excited, gonna grab a hard copy. Wish I could go see him again. Seen him twice and both times were dope. I can't even smoke for another month so I'm probably better off :rofl:

How are his shows? Going to the one in Philly tomorrow so im kinda hyped

Also the album cool but i don't rock with that song with K Camp AT ALL. Speed & All Wit My Hands my 2 favorite songs on first listen

Like how he made Purps use different style beats than what he usually does on some songs

How are his shows? Going to the one in Philly tomorrow so im kinda hyped

Also the album cool but i don't rock with that song with K Camp AT ALL. Speed & All Wit My Hands my 2 favorite songs on first listen

Like how he made Purps use different style beats than what he usually does on some songs

It leaked I assume?

Theyre fun. He's not the best performer I've ever seen but he'll do all his jams with a lot of energy. The crowd will probably be live and dedicated. Well worth the 30/40 he's probably charging.

It leaked I assume?

Theyre fun. He's not the best performer I've ever seen but he'll do all his jams with a lot of energy. The crowd will probably be live and dedicated. Well worth the 30/40 he's probably charging.

Yea it leaked. But not with the 2 deluxe edition tracks & thats good to hear. Should be fun then

Yall follow JETLIFE_Fanpage and connect with the lifers out here. Because today Curren$y & Young Roddy Shutting **** Down You Feel Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jets until the next #CanalStreetConfidental #TheKennerLoop

I'm 8 tracks in and this joint is underwhelming. I'm not gonna call it garbage, but not one song I heard made me want to hear it again.

My first impression is that Spitta is going for that $$ and the radio play with this one, which is fine. Dude deserves more shine. But I can't really mess with what I've heard so far. Future? August Alsina? No thanks.

Luckily dude has blessed us with tons of great music, so I can always run those classic tapes back.

Will purchase in the AM but don't tell me this album is subpar. I'm still getting over the disappointment that was Pilot Talk 3

Will purchase in the AM but don't tell me this album is subpar. I'm still getting over the disappointment that was Pilot Talk 3

His lyrics & flow just seemed really lazy at times on this album. And WAY TOO MANY singy song kinda choruses. The production is fire tho. I liked PT3 & Cathedral more than this album honestly

^ Agreed. What I heard was a dumbed down Spitta, both with flows and content. I hate to bash this joint, but it is what it is.

Mixtape Curren$y >>>>> Album Curren$y

Back
Top Bottom