THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

First off don't even blaze but I first heard Spitta on the how fly mixtape with wiz was hooked since then. I cop everything he does but I've yet to see him live which I need to do. Jet life until the next life.

Heard about Spitta during the New No Limit days but really didn't give him a chance until he was on Cash Money. His verse on "Diamonds and Girls" with Weezy was the first track to really make me go :wow:

Last edited:
Heard about Spitta during the New No Limit days but really didn't give him a chance until he was on Cash Money. His verse on "Diamonds and Girls" with Weezy was the first track to really make me go :wow:

"Iced out fly boy penguin b****" that verse was too tough!! Love how it started too with him hailing from the bottom of the map. Dag spitta is just the man

therollout.jpg

Curren$y x LE$ - The Roll Out

Last edited:
Started messing with spitta when the young money ent. Mixtape dropped(which would later become dedication 1)
Then on the suffix liked his laid back chill flow
Copped Independence Day after he left cash money
And been hooked

Started messing with spitta when the young money ent. Mixtape dropped(which would later become dedication 1)
Then on the suffix liked his laid back chill flow
Copped Independence Day after he left cash money
And been hooked
This man knows 

When spitta was dropping a tape monthly and would post like 4 songs on myspace before dropping it 
pimp.gif

^^ that ish is turning into the Loch Ness monster everyday. Some people swear it's real, others are skeptical :smh:

pilot talk 3 would be dope since spitta hasnt toured in a minute

him linkin back up with dame would make waves imo

Last edited:
Some people swear it's real, others are skeptical
mean.gif
Dude did confirm it (mentioned it on Instagram a couple times), last I remembered dude mentioned a possibility of giving it away for free but that was also when another Alchemist tape and Chuck Inglish tape was being talked about. Dude rly tryna ride out on the Drive-In Theatre success and I dont blame him

Pretty confident that PT3 is coming sooner rather than later. There are a few tapes that have been mentioned but never came to fruition, but the PT series is too big a staple for that to happen IMO

Would like to see the sequel to CC. I know him and Alc want to get paid for it so they might be held up with working a distribution deal, clearing samples, etc

ran into him after a show in VA at the end of 2012 and my mans asked him about another alchemist joint. he said he had "20 joints ready just wait" ...dont know what that means tho.

those sample clearances prolly real.

Last edited:
I'm well aware Spitta has gang of songs and projects. But, I "rediscovered" Jet Files today.

"Stay Up" used to be my ****!

Back
Top Bottom