The Official Custom Basketball Shorts/Jerseys Thread (update more shorts 1/2) pics + info

Some great fonts on 1001freefonts.com but for another pair I'm doing, since the Rockets shorts are his favorite, found the font graphic too
tn

View media item 703755View media item 703756View media item 703758
These are the samples, we still made a few tweaks after. Material is dri fit coolmax or something, looks cheapy in photos but my favorite shorts ever are NBA Fusions and they look the same in photos but perform best for me so we will see. I did 2 other designs, both with different companies, too. Melly, since she made me buy 5 pair for 90 (was going to be 50 for 1) agreed to let me get each pair a different base color so that will be interesting to see and she is going to fix the triangle with the snowflake affect to be bigger and go all the way to the bottom

Last edited:
This is the other pair. Companies actually prefer if you can send them a blueprint like this since this is how they cut it, although it's just minimal work to take a front pic and convert it. This pair I am having done by Achieve sports( www.achievesportswear.com and www.szachieve.com ), will likely end up better, same price pretty much, 75$ for 5 plus 20$ for 3 day shipping. Wanted to use homeboy's site wagadoo.com but they never replied back to me, nor did Brand 40 after I spoke to them on the phone and sent them an email like they wanted

Like VimostSportswear also in China, I am on Skype talking to Achieve Sportswear designers now (no video lol not that type of party)

View media item 707757
Some of their other stuff off their site, Achieve Sportswear

Last edited:
So this is the pair I had done by vimostsportswear.com Email melly@vimostsportswear.com and she'll work with you. Again, paid 15$ a pair for 5 pair. They look awesome in person, picture doesn't do them justice. The colors are so bright and vivid, she said it's because of how they sublimate them and it resists fading. We'll see later on that, but dude I bought them for loved them. She also sent me a 2014 calender, a 575 color swatch printed on mesh, and a 6x6 sample every material for various types of custom jobs they do.

View media item 713191View media item 713192View media item 713193View media item 713199View media item 713200View media item 713201View media item 713202

Last edited:
Nice, this is perfect as I was looking to order my company some. Are there options for a reversible one?

those look awesome...and $15 is absurd. do they make jerseys too? playing in a ball league in 3 weeks. would be awesome to get some jerseys made.

LaCrosse shorts http://www.vimostsportswear.com//in...&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=23 I wish I would have seen those digital camo/acu looks. That actually would have fit my project I was doing, looks ill, same with the argyle. And yes, any of the companies I mentioned do jerseys too. Look at the Lacrosse shorts and jerseys too, same as a basketball uniform but shorter shorts and different shape jersey so you can use it to just see more designs they have done but end of the day it's about customizing so email them what you want and let them create it for you.

http://www.newhongersports.com.cn is another company

@PugLife tell every team member to give you 100 bucks, which is more than reasonable. you can get a home set of unis and road set and still come out ahead able to keep like 40 off each person, pay for your own plus get some Jordan's for each set. Email melly@vimostsportswear.com and bcc edmond@achievesportswear.com with your ideas. Tell them Dennis from Oklahoma sent you. Maybe they send me some free stuff for refferals :smokin

here's a US based company http://www.marquiathletics.com/ significantly more expensive and of course Eastbay has TONS of this stuff in their own name brand, some of the old stuff they're damn near giving away plus Nike/JB/Adidas customizables you can have Eastbay or somewhere local screenprint

http://www.eastbay.com/Mens/Basketb..._StyleSalePrice|0&cm_SORT=Price+(Low+to+High)

Last edited:
Updated to official thread format to make information easier to obtain and avoid need for repetitive questions

What do you want to know? It just connects you with manufacturers. You go and type in a product in the search box, in our case custom basketball shorts, and a bunch of results come up to diferent companies linking you to their website and you can send them a msg from right there

What do you want to know? It just connects you with manufacturers. You go and type in a product in the search box, in our case custom basketball shorts, and a bunch of results come up to diferent companies linking you to their website and you can send them a msg from right there
although this isn't the purpose of your thread, since you asked: is there money to be made off this alibaba site? broad question i know just looking for insight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom