The Official Custom Basketball Shorts/Jerseys Thread (update more shorts 1/2) pics + info

Yes, but since it's a wholesale site some of the companies have high m.o.q's (minimum order quantity) on stuff like electronics and then you're dealing primarily with China so if you get name brand products, authenticity is a question mark, and that's if you even get anything since most of them want you to use Western Union or bank transfer. I thought about it too but ended up deciding it was too big of a risk. Now if you buy off brand products, you at least eliminate the first concern but the latter is still there

thanks OP i been checking on the site and theres millions of knockoff electronics, so many dre beat headphones without the B on the side 
laugh.gif

but there's also a lot of stuff that looks like it could turn a healthy profit if it's legit. i'm gonna take a chance, register and contact a few of the more reputable sellers on there. thanks.

Yes, but since it's a wholesale site some of the companies have high m.o.q's (minimum order quantity) on stuff like electronics and then you're dealing primarily with China so if you get name brand products, authenticity is a question mark, and that's if you even get anything since most of them want you to use Western Union or bank transfer. I thought about it too but ended up deciding it was too big of a risk. Now if you buy off brand products, you at least eliminate the first concern but the latter is still there
Curious did you pay via paypal?

Western Union. And yea you can get those headphones with bluetooth, microsd card reader, fm radio, and optional line in for 20 shipped off eBay so they have to be cheap as **** to produce, much less 280 dollars. I know all the hommies I hoop with would easily give me 40 a pair. I have never done a bank wire transfer payment before, I wonder how secure those are as far as fraud protection? I'm like you, I wanted to jump in, hell I even found a company http://mjmusic.en.alibaba.com/ that will print on them too but unless I can pay with my debit card or something with fraud protection, see Snoop Dogg

Last edited:
My other set based off the Rockets shorts came in. These are from Achieve Sports, very nice fit and length, dri fit coolmax fabric. They sent a similar 2 page mesh color chart printout and fabric swatch with it like Vimost did. These compare very nicely to my Nike equalizers, which are my favorite shorts.

View media item 723299

Use paypal if possible or find a Philippineo friend they can get some made in da philipines
Sets range from $8 - $20 here in the Philippines depending on the quality. Is that cheap?

Hit me up OP, maybe we can make a business out of this. I'll accept Paypal but the problem is the shipping. Don't know how much it would cost yet. 

Last edited:
Man I wish you hit me up earlier castomere castomere . I am happy with both of my sets I had done, but I'm always down to help out the (internet) hommies. I'll hit you up when I get ready to do another design, and yes that's cheap. You pay that much just for bland *** no brand Sports store micromesh shorts before you talk about any screen printing (as opposed to sublimation) and bout $15 for cheap reversible jerseys. I would even argue I got better customer service from both companies, Vimost Sports and Achieve Sports, despite them being in China and working over the internet.

Last edited:
Those shorts designs look like they came out really well. I was looking for some flag football jerseys for my team, does anybody know of any good places to get them? I looked through a few of OP sites listed but didnt see football jerseys.

Dude loves them, he brings them up every time I see him (former boss/co-worker). Email Vimost and AchieveSports at those 2 addresses in the OP. I'm 100% sure they both do football jerseys too, I don't have the catalogue/brochure on me, it's on my desk but I feel like I saw football jerseys in there.

The 2 companies I used (Vimost and AchieveSports) I can vouch for, in fact Acheive I paid via Paypal IIRC and used Western Union for ViMost. I don't wire transfer nobody except automatic debits by USBANK for my mortgage. Another NTer sent me what he had made by Vimost too that came out cool.

Anyone know a legit spot to get just some plain basketball shorts for cheap? I'm tired of paying $30 for Nike shorts. I'd rather just buy a bunch of plain ones for really cheap if possible.

Ones like this

View media item 874349

Just bought some basketball jerseys from Edmond @ achieve. Real cool dude and easy to work with. Paid 23 each (ordered 9) will be sure to post some pics when they arrive.

This is what I have him to go off, the image isn't vectored so it wasn't usable, the team I play on is full of Kobe lovers so our team is "mamba mentality"View media item 968081
Here's the finished design on a mock up, they messed up the bottom of the shozoku logo a bit but he assured me it would be corrected before finalizing them.
View media item 968082

That can potentially be sick, especially if you do the new 21st century fitted unis. I'd have him fix that snake too. He got the Rockets things perfect on mine down to the crescendoing size and the arch and angles, so he should be able to import it or something in a way that makes it usable Make sure you have him send you a final mockup before he sends it too by printing it on one of the cheaper materials just so you can see it.

Yeah he said he's gonna make a few changes and to give him a few days. Melly was hard to get a hold of, talked to her on Skype once but my work schedule kind of got in the way.

Back
Top Bottom